Moms are talking about
Myra in Moms With School Age Kids
I was homeschooling my oldest daughter for kindergarten this year. We moved out of...
Maybe you and the teacher should give her a bit of a break if it's only been a...
I worked with her over the weekend a good bit, especially on her social skills as...
Angela in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Does anyone know of a safe protein supplement to help me gain weight while...
You should try the "Boost Shakes", and drink them in addition to all your meals.
Spirulina crunchies! Tasty and has 80% protein. Helps balance metabolism too and...
Carrie in Moms With School Age Kids
My son is six and has started pooping and peeing his pants again. My husband and...
If that's the reason I would have him practice asking you, go through the steps...
My son has been potty trained since he was 2. So While in day care he started...
Tonya in Stay at Home Moms
My daughter is 5 years old and I am still having issues with getting her to sleep...
Hi Tonya, I guess this takes time, so don't despair! We never had this problem...
She has a night light ,and a TV in her room ,it starts out good sometimes she will...
Danielle in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My baby is almost 4 months weighs 20 lbs was 6 lbs 6 oz at birth. Constantly...
Check with your child's pediatrician. I started my children on baby cereal at 5...
Always talk to your pediatrician before making decisions, but as long as you...
Virginia in Moms With School Age Kids
Hi, my name is Virginia and my 7 year old was diagnosed with ADHD last year. I...
My children's pediatrician recommends Advocare for children other than medicating...
My daugher has adhd and she drinks spark. She is 9. I became a distributor of...
Q & A
Digital photos and the accessibility of the internet increase the chances of your child's photo making it somewhere on the internet. How would you feel if you saw your child's...
This is my concern. My sister in law babysits children through a sitting agency....
Our daughter died before the age of 18. She never had a Facebook account. I have...
Toddlers have a mind of their own and are starting to assert their own independence. What's a good way to still have your toddler behave and listen to you?
We have four kids. For me, the key to having a well-behaved toddler was to set...
a combination of : recognition for frustrated feelings - speaking directly and...
What are some good dishes to feed kids who are starting to get teeth, but don't have very many yet?
my son ate almost everything with 4 teeth! He had his four front teeth so he just...
Butter, feathers, paste, wheat, lard, margarine, oil, yeast, larvae, air, sauce,...
They aren't the same thing. Tylenol is acetaminophen. Motrin is Ibuprofen....
you can give it every 4 hours
Sure, you'll never be exactly the same, but for moms with infants it can be particularly challenging to get in shape. What are your best tips for physical fitness for moms of...
Lots of hot raw kinky anal sex
I used to go to a gym before having my baby. Afterwards, with paying for daycare,...
More Conversations on Circle of Moms
Birthday Party Ideas
- 1 year old birthday party ideas
- 2 year old birthday party ideas
- 3 year old birthday party ideas
- 4 year old birthday party ideas
- 5 year old birthday party ideas
- 6 year old birthday party ideas
- 7 year old birthday party ideas
- 9 year old birthday party ideas
- 10 year old birthday party ideas
- 11 year old birthday party ideas
- 13 year old birthday party ideas
- 16 year old birthday party ideas
Toddler Speech Development
- how many words should a 1 year old say
- 13 month old not talking
- 14 month old not talking
- 15 month old not talking
- how many words should a 15 month old say
- 16 month old not talking
- how many words should a 16 month old say
- 17 month old not talking
- how many words should a 18 month old say
- 20 month old not talking
- 22 month old not talking
- how much should a 3 year old talk
- 4 year old not talking
Newborn Baby Schedules
Babies & Sleep
- 5 week old baby awake all day
- 5 week old sleeping through the night
- 6 week old baby cries every night
- 7 week old won't nap
- my 7 week old will not sleep
- 7 week old sleeping through the night
- how to get 7 week old to sleep through the night
- cry it out 3 months
- 3 month old waking up every 2 hours
- how many naps for a 3 month old
- 3 month old suddenly not sleeping
- how many naps for a 4 month old
- 4 month old sleeping on tummy
- 4 month old stopped sleeping through the night
- 5 month old suddenly not sleeping
- 5 month old waking every 2 hours
- 6 month old waking up at night
- 6 month old naps
- 6 month old cries when put down
- 7 month old crying in sleep
- 7 month old sleeping a lot
- 7 month old bedtime
- 9 month old not sleeping through the night
- 10 month old waking up at night
- how many naps for a 13 month old
- how much sleep does a 14 month old need
- how to get a 14 month old to sleep through the night
- 15 month old not napping
- 18 month old trouble sleeping
- 18 month old not napping
- 2 year old waking up screaming
- 2 year old crying in sleep
- 3 year old waking up in the middle of the night
- 3 year old won't go to sleep
- 5 year old won't sleep
- 5 year old sleepwalking
- what is a good bedtime for a 5 year old
- bedtime for 7 year old
- bedtime for 9 year old
- what time should an 11 year old go to bed
- bedtime for 11 year old
- how much sleep does a 12 year old need
- 8 weeks pregnant and already showing
- 8 week ultrasound what to expect
- 10 weeks pregnant symptoms fading
- morning sickness at 14 weeks
- preeclampsia at 15 weeks
- 17 weeks pregnant with twins
- braxton hicks at 21 weeks
- 22 weeks pregnant with twins
- water breaking at 23 weeks
- water breaks at 26 weeks
- Triplets born at 29 weeks
- 7 months pregnant and cramping
- 30 weeks pregnant with twins
- twins born at 32 weeks
- 34 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- diarrhea 35 weeks pregnant
- diarrhea at 36 weeks pregnant
- induction at 37 weeks
- low amniotic fluid at 37 weeks
- 1 cm dilated at 38 weeks
- 38 weeks pregnant with twins
- 38 weeks pregnant itchy all over
- 38.5 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant measuring 35 weeks
- 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant and 4 cm dilated
- nausea at 39 weeks pregnant
- 40 weeks pregnant and bleeding
- im 40 weeks pregnant and still no baby
- measuring 3 weeks ahead during pregnancy
- can a month old baby drink water
- how much should my 3 week old be eating
- 4 week old baby spitting up
- how much should my 5 week old be eating
- how many ounces should a 6 week old eat
- how often should a 7 week old nurse
- how much breastmilk should a 2 month old drink
- how often should a 2 month old eat
- how much should a 10 week old eat
- Rice Cereal for a 12 week old baby
- cereal in bottle at 3 months
- is 3 months too young for rice cereal
- how often should a 3 month old nurse
- how often should a 4 month old breastfeed
- how much should a 4 month old eat
- 4 month old won't eat
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much cereal to feed a 5 month old
- how much formula for a 5 month old
- 5 month old not eating
- how much should a 5 month old eat
- how often should a 7 month old nurse
- snacks for 8 month old
- my 9 month old wont eat
- sample menu for 9 month old
- how much water can a 9 month old drink
- 9 month old diet
- snacks for 10 month old
- my 10 month old wont eat
- whole milk at 10 months
- 10 month old menu
- menu for 10 month old
- best milk for 1 year old
- how much formula should an 11 month old drink
- dinner ideas for 1 year old
- what should my 1 year old be eating
- lunch ideas for 1 year old
- breakfast ideas for 1 year old
- How much milk should a 1 year old drink
- 1 year old not eating
- how much fluids per day for 13 month old baby
- 17 month old not eating
- what to feed a 2 year old