Moms are talking about
Angela Persichitte in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Does anyone know of a safe protein supplement to help me gain weight while...
You should try the "Boost Shakes", and drink them in addition to all your meals.
Spirulina crunchies! Tasty and has 80% protein. Helps balance metabolism too and...
Tonya in Stay at Home Moms
My daughter is 5 years old and I am still having issues with getting her to sleep...
Hi Tonya, I guess this takes time, so don't despair! We never had this problem...
She has a night light ,and a TV in her room ,it starts out good sometimes she will...
Myra Baucum in Moms With School Age Kids
I was homeschooling my oldest daughter for kindergarten this year. We moved out of...
Maybe you and the teacher should give her a bit of a break if it's only been a...
I worked with her over the weekend a good bit, especially on her social skills as...
Brandi Foley in Stay at Home Moms
My 13 year old daughter is constantly being unfriendly and negative....
Brandi, i have the same problem with my 12 (soon to be 13) year old boy. We...
You have NO IDEA how familiar this sounds and how much your words helped. Ive...
Carrie in Moms With School Age Kids
My son is six and has started pooping and peeing his pants again. My husband and...
If that's the reason I would have him practice asking you, go through the steps...
My son has been potty trained since he was 2. So While in day care he started...
Danielle in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My baby is almost 4 months weighs 20 lbs was 6 lbs 6 oz at birth. Constantly...
Check with your child's pediatrician. I started my children on baby cereal at 5...
Always talk to your pediatrician before making decisions, but as long as you...
Q & A
Some parents have their kids skip a grade in school if they are ready or to help them get ahead. Would you let your child skip a grade? Why or why not?
If your child is gifted I would opt for true and rigorous enrichment (not just...
Get a second opinion, and fast. I'm a Mom of a child with food and environmental...
She might have learned to use the potty at daycare but hasn't translated it to using the potty at home. What can you do to help her understand?
I just got my 3 year old to use the potty. She would use the Potty at Nana's...
I'll be honest i had the same problem until I started making the water in the...
Generally, moms set curfews for their teens' safety and well-being, so it isn't just frustrating but downright alarming for moms to discover that their teens are sneaking out at...
My 15 year old daughter was caught sneaking out of the house just last week. I...
moms need to lighhten up!
For the single mom who's still hoping to find someone special, it can be tricky and intimidating to reenter the dating world. What are some practical tips you can share for...
Dating as a single Mom can be tough. Trying to find someone who is willing to...
There is a worldwide group called Meet Up. Google it and see what groups are in...
Oh gosh no!! My son was about 3 months old when he started teething. Some babies...
Alot of people think that at age 3 months babies are teething with all the...
More Conversations on Circle of Moms
Birthday Party Ideas
- 1 year old birthday party ideas
- 2 year old birthday party ideas
- 3 year old birthday party ideas
- 4 year old birthday party ideas
- 5 year old birthday party ideas
- 6 year old birthday party ideas
- 7 year old birthday party ideas
- 9 year old birthday party ideas
- 10 year old birthday party ideas
- 11 year old birthday party ideas
- 13 year old birthday party ideas
- 16 year old birthday party ideas
Toddler Speech Development
- how many words should a 1 year old say
- 13 month old not talking
- 14 month old not talking
- 15 month old not talking
- how many words should a 15 month old say
- 16 month old not talking
- how many words should a 16 month old say
- 17 month old not talking
- how many words should a 18 month old say
- 20 month old not talking
- 22 month old not talking
- how much should a 3 year old talk
- 4 year old not talking
Newborn Baby Schedules
Babies & Sleep
- 5 week old baby awake all day
- 5 week old sleeping through the night
- 6 week old baby cries every night
- 7 week old won't nap
- my 7 week old will not sleep
- 7 week old sleeping through the night
- how to get 7 week old to sleep through the night
- cry it out 3 months
- 3 month old waking up every 2 hours
- how many naps for a 3 month old
- 3 month old suddenly not sleeping
- how many naps for a 4 month old
- 4 month old sleeping on tummy
- 4 month old stopped sleeping through the night
- 5 month old suddenly not sleeping
- 5 month old waking every 2 hours
- 6 month old waking up at night
- 6 month old naps
- 6 month old cries when put down
- 7 month old crying in sleep
- 7 month old sleeping a lot
- 7 month old bedtime
- 9 month old not sleeping through the night
- 10 month old waking up at night
- how many naps for a 13 month old
- how much sleep does a 14 month old need
- how to get a 14 month old to sleep through the night
- 15 month old not napping
- 18 month old trouble sleeping
- 18 month old not napping
- 2 year old waking up screaming
- 2 year old crying in sleep
- 3 year old waking up in the middle of the night
- 3 year old won't go to sleep
- 5 year old won't sleep
- 5 year old sleepwalking
- what is a good bedtime for a 5 year old
- bedtime for 7 year old
- bedtime for 9 year old
- what time should an 11 year old go to bed
- bedtime for 11 year old
- how much sleep does a 12 year old need
- 8 weeks pregnant and already showing
- 8 week ultrasound what to expect
- 10 weeks pregnant symptoms fading
- morning sickness at 14 weeks
- preeclampsia at 15 weeks
- 17 weeks pregnant with twins
- braxton hicks at 21 weeks
- 22 weeks pregnant with twins
- water breaking at 23 weeks
- water breaks at 26 weeks
- Triplets born at 29 weeks
- 7 months pregnant and cramping
- 30 weeks pregnant with twins
- twins born at 32 weeks
- 34 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- diarrhea 35 weeks pregnant
- diarrhea at 36 weeks pregnant
- induction at 37 weeks
- low amniotic fluid at 37 weeks
- 1 cm dilated at 38 weeks
- 38 weeks pregnant with twins
- 38 weeks pregnant itchy all over
- 38.5 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant measuring 35 weeks
- 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant and 4 cm dilated
- nausea at 39 weeks pregnant
- 40 weeks pregnant and bleeding
- im 40 weeks pregnant and still no baby
- measuring 3 weeks ahead during pregnancy
- can a month old baby drink water
- how much should my 3 week old be eating
- 4 week old baby spitting up
- how much should my 5 week old be eating
- how many ounces should a 6 week old eat
- how often should a 7 week old nurse
- how much breastmilk should a 2 month old drink
- how often should a 2 month old eat
- how much should a 10 week old eat
- Rice Cereal for a 12 week old baby
- cereal in bottle at 3 months
- is 3 months too young for rice cereal
- how often should a 3 month old nurse
- how often should a 4 month old breastfeed
- how much should a 4 month old eat
- 4 month old won't eat
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much cereal to feed a 5 month old
- how much formula for a 5 month old
- 5 month old not eating
- how much should a 5 month old eat
- how often should a 7 month old nurse
- snacks for 8 month old
- my 9 month old wont eat
- sample menu for 9 month old
- how much water can a 9 month old drink
- 9 month old diet
- snacks for 10 month old
- my 10 month old wont eat
- whole milk at 10 months
- 10 month old menu
- menu for 10 month old
- best milk for 1 year old
- how much formula should an 11 month old drink
- dinner ideas for 1 year old
- what should my 1 year old be eating
- lunch ideas for 1 year old
- breakfast ideas for 1 year old
- How much milk should a 1 year old drink
- 1 year old not eating
- how much fluids per day for 13 month old baby
- 17 month old not eating
- what to feed a 2 year old