Moms are talking about
Mayri L in Stay at Home Moms
My 18 year old daughter has been dating her boyfriend for 2 and a half years. He...
Is she in high school or college? Also she is a legal adult so she can go see him...
She's 18! She's legally allowed to go anywhere on her own without telling you. At...
Alicia in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Good morning! This morning I woke up with a runny nose and I have lots of pressure...
Yes. Whatever you are suffering right now will be developing antibodies, so your...
Thank You I'm actually feeling a lot better now I drank ginger Tea and I feel so...
Ana Cervantes in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I am currently breastfeeding my 6 month old baby boy but I am concerned that I am...
Eat every time the baby eats. Things like avocado provide good fats.
I had the same problem with my firstborn. I was scared, too. I asked a...
Shellaneka Williams in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I have a 16 year old. She is honest enough to tell me that she has a boyfriend but...
What's wrong w/ a 16 year old having a boyfriend? Just keep the lines of...
Mom you have raised a good girl. If she kept secrets or was failing in her...
Yindsey in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My daughter is a sweetheart to me and other adults. She has problems getting along...
That is quite odd. Did something happen at school to traumatize her? She actually...
Nothing major has happened at school. Some of the kids are ugly to her and buly...
Toni Morel in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I'm pregnant with my 3rd little girl and am having trouble coming up with a name....
Amity, Serenity (that's 4 syllables), Calaty, Charity, Cassity, Karmity, Rafferty,...
Charity is really pretty and goes well with your other girls names :)
Sonal in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My baby is 2 years old & doesn't eat fruit. Please suggest how I can help her eat...
Have you tried blending the fruits, or dry or even frozen fruits. Maybe chopping...
Does she eat veggies? Smoothies are usually a hit w/ a lot of kids... put some OJ...
Dr in Toddler Moms
My 18 month old baby girl is refusing to eat anything! Before this, she was eating...
kids can often not eat cause they are teething most kids stick everything in there...
Just try to give her enough water. Make sure she drinking good. As for the eating,...
Marylou Pennington in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My 2 month old "talks" a lot ..especially when she lays on our bed! She LOVES it...
Sounds good. You have a chatterbox, she may start mimicking you within a year,...
Depends on the baby. All of my children have said a couple of real words before a...
Q & A
I did a black light party for my 12 year old son. Absolute hit and chaos. But...
Nicolle Tabatha Radulivich
Winter party ideas
It's a phrase almost all parents hear form their child at some point and while we know kids don't mean it, it can be jarring for parents to hear. How should you respond when...
My Name is TESSY JERRY, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general...
My name is Cole Singh i am very happy today for what Doctor MOMODU has done in my...
As your little one gets older, it's time to start teaching them some important skills, like eating and drinking with utensils. Enter the sippy cup! But transition is sometimes...
Introduce the two handle soft plastic mouth sippy every now and then at about...
Like Danielle Bitto we also skipped sippy cups and went straight to regular cups....
It is extremely important to keep your little one strapped into their car seat. So what can you do when they figure out how to get themselves out?
is there any item to buy to keep them from unbuckling the chest strap and taking...
There is a great product called www.beltlock.ie might be worth checking it out?
If you've worked at home before, what was your experience like? How is it different from working in an office?
I currently work from home, I've also been a SAHM and a working mom... so I've...
Hi guys, my son has autism and daycare was not an option and like many families we...
Have you found any products or techniques that helped diminish stretch marks?
If you’re interested in learning all the secrets on how to get rid of stretch...
Dear Friend, It’s terrible, isn’t it? You look at a blouse, a bathing suit,...
More Conversations on Circle of Moms
Birthday Party Ideas
- 1 year old birthday party ideas
- 2 year old birthday party ideas
- 3 year old birthday party ideas
- 4 year old birthday party ideas
- 5 year old birthday party ideas
- 6 year old birthday party ideas
- 7 year old birthday party ideas
- 9 year old birthday party ideas
- 10 year old birthday party ideas
- 11 year old birthday party ideas
- 13 year old birthday party ideas
- 16 year old birthday party ideas
Toddler Speech Development
- how many words should a 1 year old say
- 13 month old not talking
- 14 month old not talking
- 15 month old not talking
- how many words should a 15 month old say
- 16 month old not talking
- how many words should a 16 month old say
- 17 month old not talking
- how many words should a 18 month old say
- 20 month old not talking
- 22 month old not talking
- how much should a 3 year old talk
- 4 year old not talking
Newborn Baby Schedules
Babies & Sleep
- 5 week old baby awake all day
- 5 week old sleeping through the night
- 6 week old baby cries every night
- 7 week old won't nap
- my 7 week old will not sleep
- 7 week old sleeping through the night
- how to get 7 week old to sleep through the night
- cry it out 3 months
- 3 month old waking up every 2 hours
- how many naps for a 3 month old
- 3 month old suddenly not sleeping
- how many naps for a 4 month old
- 4 month old sleeping on tummy
- 4 month old stopped sleeping through the night
- 5 month old suddenly not sleeping
- 5 month old waking every 2 hours
- 6 month old waking up at night
- 6 month old naps
- 6 month old cries when put down
- 7 month old crying in sleep
- 7 month old sleeping a lot
- 7 month old bedtime
- 9 month old not sleeping through the night
- 10 month old waking up at night
- how many naps for a 13 month old
- how much sleep does a 14 month old need
- how to get a 14 month old to sleep through the night
- 15 month old not napping
- 18 month old trouble sleeping
- 18 month old not napping
- 2 year old waking up screaming
- 2 year old crying in sleep
- 3 year old waking up in the middle of the night
- 3 year old won't go to sleep
- 5 year old won't sleep
- 5 year old sleepwalking
- what is a good bedtime for a 5 year old
- bedtime for 7 year old
- bedtime for 9 year old
- what time should an 11 year old go to bed
- bedtime for 11 year old
- how much sleep does a 12 year old need
- 8 weeks pregnant and already showing
- 8 week ultrasound what to expect
- 10 weeks pregnant symptoms fading
- morning sickness at 14 weeks
- preeclampsia at 15 weeks
- 17 weeks pregnant with twins
- braxton hicks at 21 weeks
- 22 weeks pregnant with twins
- water breaking at 23 weeks
- water breaks at 26 weeks
- Triplets born at 29 weeks
- 7 months pregnant and cramping
- 30 weeks pregnant with twins
- twins born at 32 weeks
- 34 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- diarrhea 35 weeks pregnant
- diarrhea at 36 weeks pregnant
- induction at 37 weeks
- low amniotic fluid at 37 weeks
- 1 cm dilated at 38 weeks
- 38 weeks pregnant with twins
- 38 weeks pregnant itchy all over
- 38.5 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant measuring 35 weeks
- 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant and 4 cm dilated
- nausea at 39 weeks pregnant
- 40 weeks pregnant and bleeding
- im 40 weeks pregnant and still no baby
- measuring 3 weeks ahead during pregnancy
- can a month old baby drink water
- how much should my 3 week old be eating
- 4 week old baby spitting up
- how much should my 5 week old be eating
- how many ounces should a 6 week old eat
- how often should a 7 week old nurse
- how much breastmilk should a 2 month old drink
- how often should a 2 month old eat
- how much should a 10 week old eat
- Rice Cereal for a 12 week old baby
- cereal in bottle at 3 months
- is 3 months too young for rice cereal
- how often should a 3 month old nurse
- how often should a 4 month old breastfeed
- how much should a 4 month old eat
- 4 month old won't eat
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much cereal to feed a 5 month old
- how much formula for a 5 month old
- 5 month old not eating
- how much should a 5 month old eat
- how often should a 7 month old nurse
- snacks for 8 month old
- my 9 month old wont eat
- sample menu for 9 month old
- how much water can a 9 month old drink
- 9 month old diet
- snacks for 10 month old
- my 10 month old wont eat
- whole milk at 10 months
- 10 month old menu
- menu for 10 month old
- best milk for 1 year old
- how much formula should an 11 month old drink
- dinner ideas for 1 year old
- what should my 1 year old be eating
- lunch ideas for 1 year old
- breakfast ideas for 1 year old
- How much milk should a 1 year old drink
- 1 year old not eating
- how much fluids per day for 13 month old baby
- 17 month old not eating
- what to feed a 2 year old