Moms are talking about
Ashleigh Taylor in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My Lo will only fall asleep with breast or a bottle in his mouth. I tried to put...
There is absolutely nothing in the world wrong w/ a 4 month old falling asleep at...
While 20 pound is a big 4 month old, I agree with Dove. No big deal. Let him...
Dezarae Decarvalho in Single Moms
I'm a young pregnant mom looking for the support of strong women to help me get...
I was 1 month pregnant when I left my partner and my son is 13 months old now....
Basically, I told him I was pregnant with HIS child and he left me... And it...
Ivon Sanchez in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
The doctors gave us a small bottle of medicated shampoo for her head lice....
There are over he counter medications you can ask a pharmacist. But, once she is...
hi, I have use in the past olive oil & tea tree oil you can get both in a...
NOELINE SHAW in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Hi there! I've got a 7 year old girl and she wont sleep in her own room. She says...
Have you investigated the source of these noises? There are some noises that to a...
there is nothing outside the window only the dogs that walk there at night we...
Mary Mammano in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My 8 year old son is bright in math and other areas but is having difficulty...
Have you had his eyes tested? Have you had any other tests to see if there's a...
Thanks for the suggestions, actualy it was late last year when we realized he...
Amy Jones in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I will have about 15 nine year old girls at my house for a birthday party. I need...
When my daughter turned 10, we did a dual party with another birthday girl. We had...
That is a terrific idea. My daughter is very sporty. This could work could you...
Nicolle Casperson in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My nine month old son sleeps in the same room as me and my husband but in a crib....
You need to change the habit. He is not waking because he is hungry. Try to...
I have tried to rub his back and just rocking him when I let him cry a little it's...
Emily Pippin in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Is $13.00 too much to pay for 8 hours on 2 different days? What's a good amount to...
~♥Little Miss Can't Be Wrong♥~
I just answered this on a different post. Are you saying $13 dollars TOTAL for 2...
Sorry I'm new to this ..Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:00a.m to 3:00 for 13 dollars...
Q & A
When are kids ready to start eating some solid foods such as fruits and veggies from a jar? What are some suggestions for introducing solid foods to your baby?
I am a mom of a 12 year old girl, Amanda. I would suggest offering fruits and...
Donna Marie Ruby
abandon any mush, go straight to baby led feeding at 6 months, easiest and most...
Kids grow up always watching their parents and even kids as young as toddlers can figure out pretty quickly how to put your buttons. How should you react when your child...
Wow, you all must check out this new ebook that recently published. It has the...
i find this very hard as im as just hot headed like my son so ineed any help or...
One of the first steps of potty training is to help your child recognize when she needs to go potty, before she goes. How do you get your daughter to tell you when she needs to...
HELP! My 22 month old daughter is on day 5 for potty training and we have not had...
sh refuse use a pottyand how tell me trying explain to her learning how trainng potty
The morning is a very busy time for moms who have kids to get ready for school. What are your tips for making sure you still have time to make a healthy breakfast for your kids...
With six children (four of mine, two of his - we're a blended family) we're...
My Boys created the "Micro K-egg" ~Scramble one egg & tsp of water, (or we use egg...
Some parents say no way (not a snowball's chance in you-know-where!), while other parents argue that it is probably going to happen anyway and they'd rather it happen somewhere...
Either 18+, or 16+ with a partner that I know very well, yes. At least that way I...
Yes I do allow it but my rules were that it had to be a committed relationship and...
The toddler months are so crucial in terms of child development and learning, and every mom wants to do her best to encourage her child's growth. What are some great tips you...
Encuraging them to dress themselves, "Use both hands to put your shoes on" and...
Just putting them in an environment where they have to try to do things. Don't get...
More Conversations on Circle of Moms
Birthday Party Ideas
- 1 year old birthday party ideas
- 2 year old birthday party ideas
- 3 year old birthday party ideas
- 4 year old birthday party ideas
- 5 year old birthday party ideas
- 6 year old birthday party ideas
- 7 year old birthday party ideas
- 9 year old birthday party ideas
- 10 year old birthday party ideas
- 11 year old birthday party ideas
- 13 year old birthday party ideas
- 16 year old birthday party ideas
Toddler Speech Development
- how many words should a 1 year old say
- 13 month old not talking
- 14 month old not talking
- 15 month old not talking
- how many words should a 15 month old say
- 16 month old not talking
- how many words should a 16 month old say
- 17 month old not talking
- how many words should a 18 month old say
- 20 month old not talking
- 22 month old not talking
- how much should a 3 year old talk
- 4 year old not talking
Newborn Baby Schedules
Babies & Sleep
- 5 week old baby awake all day
- 5 week old sleeping through the night
- 6 week old baby cries every night
- 7 week old won't nap
- my 7 week old will not sleep
- 7 week old sleeping through the night
- how to get 7 week old to sleep through the night
- cry it out 3 months
- 3 month old waking up every 2 hours
- how many naps for a 3 month old
- 3 month old suddenly not sleeping
- how many naps for a 4 month old
- 4 month old sleeping on tummy
- 4 month old stopped sleeping through the night
- 5 month old suddenly not sleeping
- 5 month old waking every 2 hours
- 6 month old waking up at night
- 6 month old naps
- 6 month old cries when put down
- 7 month old crying in sleep
- 7 month old sleeping a lot
- 7 month old bedtime
- 9 month old not sleeping through the night
- 10 month old waking up at night
- how many naps for a 13 month old
- how much sleep does a 14 month old need
- how to get a 14 month old to sleep through the night
- 15 month old not napping
- 18 month old trouble sleeping
- 18 month old not napping
- 2 year old waking up screaming
- 2 year old crying in sleep
- 3 year old waking up in the middle of the night
- 3 year old won't go to sleep
- 5 year old won't sleep
- 5 year old sleepwalking
- what is a good bedtime for a 5 year old
- bedtime for 7 year old
- bedtime for 9 year old
- what time should an 11 year old go to bed
- bedtime for 11 year old
- how much sleep does a 12 year old need
- 8 weeks pregnant and already showing
- 8 week ultrasound what to expect
- 10 weeks pregnant symptoms fading
- morning sickness at 14 weeks
- preeclampsia at 15 weeks
- 17 weeks pregnant with twins
- braxton hicks at 21 weeks
- 22 weeks pregnant with twins
- water breaking at 23 weeks
- water breaks at 26 weeks
- Triplets born at 29 weeks
- 7 months pregnant and cramping
- 30 weeks pregnant with twins
- twins born at 32 weeks
- 34 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- diarrhea 35 weeks pregnant
- diarrhea at 36 weeks pregnant
- induction at 37 weeks
- low amniotic fluid at 37 weeks
- 1 cm dilated at 38 weeks
- 38 weeks pregnant with twins
- 38 weeks pregnant itchy all over
- 38.5 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant measuring 35 weeks
- 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant and 4 cm dilated
- nausea at 39 weeks pregnant
- 40 weeks pregnant and bleeding
- im 40 weeks pregnant and still no baby
- measuring 3 weeks ahead during pregnancy
- can a month old baby drink water
- how much should my 3 week old be eating
- 4 week old baby spitting up
- how much should my 5 week old be eating
- how many ounces should a 6 week old eat
- how often should a 7 week old nurse
- how much breastmilk should a 2 month old drink
- how often should a 2 month old eat
- how much should a 10 week old eat
- Rice Cereal for a 12 week old baby
- cereal in bottle at 3 months
- is 3 months too young for rice cereal
- how often should a 3 month old nurse
- how often should a 4 month old breastfeed
- how much should a 4 month old eat
- 4 month old won't eat
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much cereal to feed a 5 month old
- how much formula for a 5 month old
- 5 month old not eating
- how much should a 5 month old eat
- how often should a 7 month old nurse
- snacks for 8 month old
- my 9 month old wont eat
- sample menu for 9 month old
- how much water can a 9 month old drink
- 9 month old diet
- snacks for 10 month old
- my 10 month old wont eat
- whole milk at 10 months
- 10 month old menu
- menu for 10 month old
- best milk for 1 year old
- how much formula should an 11 month old drink
- dinner ideas for 1 year old
- what should my 1 year old be eating
- lunch ideas for 1 year old
- breakfast ideas for 1 year old
- How much milk should a 1 year old drink
- 1 year old not eating
- how much fluids per day for 13 month old baby
- 17 month old not eating
- what to feed a 2 year old