Moms are talking about
Claudia in Stay at Home Moms
My 3 month old daughter was prescribed antibiotics for an ear infection. I always...
If a licensed physician prescribed antibiotics for your baby, I would give them....
It wasnt her pediatrician shes out today it was another provider in the clinic not...
Andrea in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I have a preteen son who thinks he knows everything. He doesn't like school and...
You can't tell him he must like school, but you can sure as heck tell him he's...
Thanks Jodi actually did that today so now it's the i'm going to run away, I'm...
Mackenzie in School-Age Kids
My oldest daughter is starting Preschool to get ready for kindergarten. I'm...
What are you freaking out about? Is it only because it is unknown? Or do you think...
Mostly because she has really never been away from me or her dad more than a few...
Talia Is A in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My 10 year old daughter goes to bed around 1:00 AM and I can't get her to go to...
What is she doing in the evenings? Is she just lying in bed in the dark and can't...
My nephew was like that, only he was staying up until 3 in the morning. Make sure...
New in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Hello! I am the mother of a two month old baby boy. I am now suffering from a new,...
Did you have an epidural? Are you lifting your baby correctly? You are better off...
no i did not have an epridural.Probably lifting the baby incorrectly is causing...
Anna in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Is it safe to give a 4 month old baby orange juice squeezed directly from an...
No. Baby at that age should only get breast milk, or formula. Baby is getting...
â« Shawnn âªâ«â«
Breast milk or formula only at this age. All nutrients are provided by that.
Chandelle in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I have a very close friend that I have known since she was born. She has been...
It is time to have a long chat about this and tell her that you can no longer do...
â« Shawnn âªâ«â«
Time to stop letting her walk all over you. Explain exactly what you said here.
Katy in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Hi! I'm Katy and I am the mom of an 11 year old boy that has a strong mindset,...
Depends on what exactly you are talking about. Do I trust my 13 year old...
â« Shawnn âªâ«â«
Kids most definitely do not know better, my dear, and if you are giving your 11 yo...
Q & A
What's normal when it comes to bedtimes? Have different bedtimes worked better for your child than other? How has their bedtime changed as they have gotten older?
I go to bed at 9:30 pm or 10:30 or 11:30 pm I try to get good enought sleep
I think they should go to bed when they tell you they're tired.
As toddlers begin to speak and interact more with their surroundings, the words that come from their mouths can be hilarious. What is the funniest thing that's come out of the...
My 2 year old has trouble with "st" sound, she says "duh" instead of "stu". It's...
My three year old twins once had a fight over whether they were going to watch...
You can rest easy when your baby is safely sleeping in his crib, but at some point he gets old and smart enough to find a way out of the crib! How do you handle it when your...
I highly suggest the Zipadee-Zip sleeping suit because it contains the whole baby...
I have been using a sleep sack by baby deedee since my DS was 6 weeks old. Its...
At age 3, kids are often ready and excited to learn how to ride a bike. What's the best strategy to team them and help them learn?
you should start them off on a balance bike. My 3 year old son has one and it's...
My son has been riding a Strider balance bike since his 2nd Birthday. I think they...
Finding a new babysitter can be a daunting task if you don't know anyone. Where do you normally look when finding a new nanny or babysitter? What tips do you have for finding a...
I work for a domestic staffing agency called Greenhouse Agency 212-889-7505 we...
When my young family moved to a small town where I knew no one, I began to go...
Car seat safety is a top priority for parents. How do you know when it's time to move your child to a bigger car seat?
I moved my daughter from an infant seat to a toddler seat when she was about...
my son is 15 pounds and is to heavy for his infant seat and he is also 4months old
More Conversations on Circle of Moms
Birthday Party Ideas
- 1 year old birthday party ideas
- 2 year old birthday party ideas
- 3 year old birthday party ideas
- 4 year old birthday party ideas
- 5 year old birthday party ideas
- 6 year old birthday party ideas
- 7 year old birthday party ideas
- 9 year old birthday party ideas
- 10 year old birthday party ideas
- 11 year old birthday party ideas
- 13 year old birthday party ideas
- 16 year old birthday party ideas
Toddler Speech Development
- how many words should a 1 year old say
- 13 month old not talking
- 14 month old not talking
- 15 month old not talking
- how many words should a 15 month old say
- 16 month old not talking
- how many words should a 16 month old say
- 17 month old not talking
- how many words should a 18 month old say
- 20 month old not talking
- 22 month old not talking
- how much should a 3 year old talk
- 4 year old not talking
Newborn Baby Schedules
Babies & Sleep
- 5 week old baby awake all day
- 5 week old sleeping through the night
- 6 week old baby cries every night
- 7 week old won't nap
- my 7 week old will not sleep
- 7 week old sleeping through the night
- how to get 7 week old to sleep through the night
- cry it out 3 months
- 3 month old waking up every 2 hours
- how many naps for a 3 month old
- 3 month old suddenly not sleeping
- how many naps for a 4 month old
- 4 month old sleeping on tummy
- 4 month old stopped sleeping through the night
- 5 month old suddenly not sleeping
- 5 month old waking every 2 hours
- 6 month old waking up at night
- 6 month old naps
- 6 month old cries when put down
- 7 month old crying in sleep
- 7 month old sleeping a lot
- 7 month old bedtime
- 9 month old not sleeping through the night
- 10 month old waking up at night
- how many naps for a 13 month old
- how much sleep does a 14 month old need
- how to get a 14 month old to sleep through the night
- 15 month old not napping
- 18 month old trouble sleeping
- 18 month old not napping
- 2 year old waking up screaming
- 2 year old crying in sleep
- 3 year old waking up in the middle of the night
- 3 year old won't go to sleep
- 5 year old won't sleep
- 5 year old sleepwalking
- what is a good bedtime for a 5 year old
- bedtime for 7 year old
- bedtime for 9 year old
- what time should an 11 year old go to bed
- bedtime for 11 year old
- how much sleep does a 12 year old need
- 8 weeks pregnant and already showing
- 8 week ultrasound what to expect
- 10 weeks pregnant symptoms fading
- morning sickness at 14 weeks
- preeclampsia at 15 weeks
- 17 weeks pregnant with twins
- braxton hicks at 21 weeks
- 22 weeks pregnant with twins
- water breaking at 23 weeks
- water breaks at 26 weeks
- Triplets born at 29 weeks
- 7 months pregnant and cramping
- 30 weeks pregnant with twins
- twins born at 32 weeks
- 34 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- diarrhea 35 weeks pregnant
- diarrhea at 36 weeks pregnant
- induction at 37 weeks
- low amniotic fluid at 37 weeks
- 1 cm dilated at 38 weeks
- 38 weeks pregnant with twins
- 38 weeks pregnant itchy all over
- 38.5 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant measuring 35 weeks
- 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant and 4 cm dilated
- nausea at 39 weeks pregnant
- 40 weeks pregnant and bleeding
- im 40 weeks pregnant and still no baby
- measuring 3 weeks ahead during pregnancy
- can a month old baby drink water
- how much should my 3 week old be eating
- 4 week old baby spitting up
- how much should my 5 week old be eating
- how many ounces should a 6 week old eat
- how often should a 7 week old nurse
- how much breastmilk should a 2 month old drink
- how often should a 2 month old eat
- how much should a 10 week old eat
- Rice Cereal for a 12 week old baby
- cereal in bottle at 3 months
- is 3 months too young for rice cereal
- how often should a 3 month old nurse
- how often should a 4 month old breastfeed
- how much should a 4 month old eat
- 4 month old won't eat
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much cereal to feed a 5 month old
- how much formula for a 5 month old
- 5 month old not eating
- how much should a 5 month old eat
- how often should a 7 month old nurse
- snacks for 8 month old
- my 9 month old wont eat
- sample menu for 9 month old
- how much water can a 9 month old drink
- 9 month old diet
- snacks for 10 month old
- my 10 month old wont eat
- whole milk at 10 months
- 10 month old menu
- menu for 10 month old
- best milk for 1 year old
- how much formula should an 11 month old drink
- dinner ideas for 1 year old
- what should my 1 year old be eating
- lunch ideas for 1 year old
- breakfast ideas for 1 year old
- How much milk should a 1 year old drink
- 1 year old not eating
- how much fluids per day for 13 month old baby
- 17 month old not eating
- what to feed a 2 year old