Moms are talking about
Alicia in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Good morning! This morning I woke up with a runny nose and I have lots of pressure...
Yes. Whatever you are suffering right now will be developing antibodies, so your...
Thank You I'm actually feeling a lot better now I drank ginger Tea and I feel so...
Dr in Toddler Moms
My 18 month old baby girl is refusing to eat anything! Before this, she was eating...
kids can often not eat cause they are teething most kids stick everything in there...
Just try to give her enough water. Make sure she drinking good. As for the eating,...
Mayri L in Stay at Home Moms
My 18 year old daughter has been dating her boyfriend for 2 and a half years. He...
Is she in high school or college? Also she is a legal adult so she can go see him...
She's 18! She's legally allowed to go anywhere on her own without telling you. At...
Yindsey in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My daughter is a sweetheart to me and other adults. She has problems getting along...
That is quite odd. Did something happen at school to traumatize her? She actually...
Nothing major has happened at school. Some of the kids are ugly to her and buly...
Christine Smith in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Well, I am about to turn 44 this week and my "baby" left about 2 months ago. I...
Try taking up a new hobby! Make new friends! Do something you have always wanted...
Oh I am! I started preparing for this like 6 years ago, when my oldest was in high...
Maria Diaz in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
Hello Ladies, I am struggling with keeping some balance in my life. I am a full...
Is there any way you could team up with another family from the volleyball team...
Also remember....your house does not need to be perfect. Allow yourself to...
Ana Cervantes in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I am currently breastfeeding my 6 month old baby boy but I am concerned that I am...
Eat every time the baby eats. Things like avocado provide good fats.
I had the same problem with my firstborn. I was scared, too. I asked a...
Shellaneka Williams in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
I have a 16 year old. She is honest enough to tell me that she has a boyfriend but...
What's wrong w/ a 16 year old having a boyfriend? Just keep the lines of...
Mom you have raised a good girl. If she kept secrets or was failing in her...
Sonal in Welcome to Circle of Moms!!
My baby is 2 years old & doesn't eat fruit. Please suggest how I can help her eat...
Have you tried blending the fruits, or dry or even frozen fruits. Maybe chopping...
Does she eat veggies? Smoothies are usually a hit w/ a lot of kids... put some OJ...
Q & A
Newborn babies are fragile and tend to stay indoors in protected environments. When are they old enough to start being taken out in public?
As soon as you feel up to it. Like the other posters, we were out and about right...
Sometimes it's obvious, but other times it's not. How can you teach your baby to tell you that she has a dirty diaper?
I”m Sue from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great...
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I am Helen from Sydney...
If you or child has been diagnosed with ADHD, have you ever tried any natural remedies or supplements? What has and has not worked well for you?
faith susan is my name; i had suffered Diabetes for several years ago. My sugar...
I tried both.. But actually I am giving him phosphatedylserine
It can be very frustrating when you and your partner don't agree about parenting decisions or styles? What are ways to handle disagreements you have with your partner over...
parenting can be very difficult when you are marry to someone who does not agree...
It can really be frustrating, but whenever we are faced with this problem, we...
Children take a while to develop their attention spans, but some moms would argue that taking them to events where they need to sit relatively still, like movies or children's...
Camila Rodrigues Wanderley
My son is now 3years old. I took him to the movies for the first time when he was...
I took my son to his first movie just a few weeks ago to see Happy Feet 3! He...
Sometimes, despite our best efforts to prepare our children for the arrival of a new sibling, the adjustment is just really hard. How do you cope with a child who develops a bad...
Just keep it real. If you are spiritual in your household just ask your child "If...
You are the leader and the who they model themselves after. Continue your life and...
More Conversations on Circle of Moms
Birthday Party Ideas
- 1 year old birthday party ideas
- 2 year old birthday party ideas
- 3 year old birthday party ideas
- 4 year old birthday party ideas
- 5 year old birthday party ideas
- 6 year old birthday party ideas
- 7 year old birthday party ideas
- 9 year old birthday party ideas
- 10 year old birthday party ideas
- 11 year old birthday party ideas
- 13 year old birthday party ideas
- 16 year old birthday party ideas
Toddler Speech Development
- how many words should a 1 year old say
- 13 month old not talking
- 14 month old not talking
- 15 month old not talking
- how many words should a 15 month old say
- 16 month old not talking
- how many words should a 16 month old say
- 17 month old not talking
- how many words should a 18 month old say
- 20 month old not talking
- 22 month old not talking
- how much should a 3 year old talk
- 4 year old not talking
Newborn Baby Schedules
Babies & Sleep
- 5 week old baby awake all day
- 5 week old sleeping through the night
- 6 week old baby cries every night
- 7 week old won't nap
- my 7 week old will not sleep
- 7 week old sleeping through the night
- how to get 7 week old to sleep through the night
- cry it out 3 months
- 3 month old waking up every 2 hours
- how many naps for a 3 month old
- 3 month old suddenly not sleeping
- how many naps for a 4 month old
- 4 month old sleeping on tummy
- 4 month old stopped sleeping through the night
- 5 month old suddenly not sleeping
- 5 month old waking every 2 hours
- 6 month old waking up at night
- 6 month old naps
- 6 month old cries when put down
- 7 month old crying in sleep
- 7 month old sleeping a lot
- 7 month old bedtime
- 9 month old not sleeping through the night
- 10 month old waking up at night
- how many naps for a 13 month old
- how much sleep does a 14 month old need
- how to get a 14 month old to sleep through the night
- 15 month old not napping
- 18 month old trouble sleeping
- 18 month old not napping
- 2 year old waking up screaming
- 2 year old crying in sleep
- 3 year old waking up in the middle of the night
- 3 year old won't go to sleep
- 5 year old won't sleep
- 5 year old sleepwalking
- what is a good bedtime for a 5 year old
- bedtime for 7 year old
- bedtime for 9 year old
- what time should an 11 year old go to bed
- bedtime for 11 year old
- how much sleep does a 12 year old need
- 8 weeks pregnant and already showing
- 8 week ultrasound what to expect
- 10 weeks pregnant symptoms fading
- morning sickness at 14 weeks
- preeclampsia at 15 weeks
- 17 weeks pregnant with twins
- braxton hicks at 21 weeks
- 22 weeks pregnant with twins
- water breaking at 23 weeks
- water breaks at 26 weeks
- Triplets born at 29 weeks
- 7 months pregnant and cramping
- 30 weeks pregnant with twins
- twins born at 32 weeks
- 34 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- diarrhea 35 weeks pregnant
- diarrhea at 36 weeks pregnant
- induction at 37 weeks
- low amniotic fluid at 37 weeks
- 1 cm dilated at 38 weeks
- 38 weeks pregnant with twins
- 38 weeks pregnant itchy all over
- 38.5 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant measuring 35 weeks
- 39 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant and 4 cm dilated
- nausea at 39 weeks pregnant
- 40 weeks pregnant and bleeding
- im 40 weeks pregnant and still no baby
- measuring 3 weeks ahead during pregnancy
- can a month old baby drink water
- how much should my 3 week old be eating
- 4 week old baby spitting up
- how much should my 5 week old be eating
- how many ounces should a 6 week old eat
- how often should a 7 week old nurse
- how much breastmilk should a 2 month old drink
- how often should a 2 month old eat
- how much should a 10 week old eat
- Rice Cereal for a 12 week old baby
- cereal in bottle at 3 months
- is 3 months too young for rice cereal
- how often should a 3 month old nurse
- how often should a 4 month old breastfeed
- how much should a 4 month old eat
- 4 month old won't eat
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much baby food for a 5 month old
- how much cereal to feed a 5 month old
- how much formula for a 5 month old
- 5 month old not eating
- how much should a 5 month old eat
- how often should a 7 month old nurse
- snacks for 8 month old
- my 9 month old wont eat
- sample menu for 9 month old
- how much water can a 9 month old drink
- 9 month old diet
- snacks for 10 month old
- my 10 month old wont eat
- whole milk at 10 months
- 10 month old menu
- menu for 10 month old
- best milk for 1 year old
- how much formula should an 11 month old drink
- dinner ideas for 1 year old
- what should my 1 year old be eating
- lunch ideas for 1 year old
- breakfast ideas for 1 year old
- How much milk should a 1 year old drink
- 1 year old not eating
- how much fluids per day for 13 month old baby
- 17 month old not eating
- what to feed a 2 year old