Katherine - posted on 05/07/2012 ( 2 moms have responded )
1. I want to eat her up. Move along Jeffrey Dahmer, move along. (Also in this category: Oooh, he's delicious; She looks good enough to eat ...)
2. Those hands are HUGE. Hold up there Mrs. Robinson, he's still in diapers.
3. I can't believe that head fit! Um yeah, my vagina is ... wait, why are we having this conversation?
4. Oooh, I just want to squeeze him! Ouch.
5. He looks just like the ultrasound! Oh gee, thanks for confirming it. My kid really does look like an alien, huh?
6. She and (name of so and so's son) will make such cute little babies. OK, see, she was just born. Can we not fill her uterus quite yet?
7. OMG, look at the size of his ... Actually, don't. Please. Don't.
8. Can I steal him? You do know baby snatching is illegal, right? Although, if you want to just borrow him to complete diaper-changing duties, this one might be negotiable.
9. I'm so going home and making my husband get me pregnant now. Wow. That is just. Too much information?
10. I can't wait to get my hands on her! Yes, we know what you mean. But remember what your Mom meant when she said, "Just wait until I get my hands on you?" It still haunts us.
What's your go-to line when you see a new baby? Is it a little ... off?
Adorable? Cute? Sometimes Porkchop........those aren't creepy IMO.