I need to meet people...
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms
Debra - posted on 07/23/2009
I know a great group of people with the team I work for...most are stay home moms making a living from the comfort of their own homes. They support and their willingness to help and befriend others is so refreshing. If you want to learn more about our team go to NewWellness4You.com or livetotalwellness.com/damendoza
Holly - posted on 06/07/2009
Hey! Well i live in georgia but not too close- i live in Milledgeville. I feel the same way- not many play groups or anything- however a few suggestions-
1. MOPS - a mommy group where you can bring your baby and interact. it is for mommys of infant to preschoolers.
2. Try local recreation park for groups- like Mommy and me swim time.
3. a lot of dance studios do some mommy and tot fun. ( i dont know how old your child is)
4. La Leche league if you are Breastfeeding.
5. go to your county or city website and look for groups or calendar of events.
DANIELA - posted on 06/07/2009
i am in australia however in australia they advertise playgroups on the newspapers also you can reasearch it on the internet type in play groups for mums in ringgold ga area however if you go to this website that i found for you you might be able to find a playgroup around you so good luck and hopefully this will help. http://playgroup.meetup.com/cities/us/ga...