Sarah - posted on 11/25/2009 ( 3 moms have responded )
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my second baby and i have been offered the swine flu vaccination. But i am unsure whether to have it or not. I need to tell the doctors as soon as possible but im in two minds about the decision. If i have it will it affect the baby and if i don't have and then contract swine flu, will that affect my baby more ? Ive spoke to my midwife about it but i felt like she didn't really make the decison any easier ! What would you do in my situation ? My husband said he supports me whatever my decision.