Laura_ruddy - posted on 06/30/2012 ( 11 moms have responded )
hi. looking for advise
my son is 20 months old
has been sent for all the test need to see what level of autism he has to get the help that he needs .
i have a few question please to the mothers and fathers of children with autism .
1. does your child have pronation of the feet ,, looks like they walk on ankle bones rather than soles of feet
2. has anyone every change the diet for child and see a response with cutting out dairy and gulten products ?
3. my child says 4 words .but they mean nothing he just says them he cant chew foods if they are to solid he gags and this can lead to vomit,
4. never pointed . nor hand gestures. ,, but am i crazy to think that most of us anyway talk with our hand as we do with our mouths ... ??
5. he can play few games ... like chasing - hide and seek (but he wont hide haha he is in clear view then when we find him then he jumps on the floor) lol .. .. sometime he laughs very hard for no reason ,, and laughs when we make him ..
i am sure i can have more questions etc .. as i only found out 3 days ago.. so still a bit in limbo land ...
now this will never mean i love him less, treat him any differently that i have done everyday of his life to date only help him more & love him loads more ...........
thank you kindly