What's the best part of raising a family in Canada?
I don't think I could pick just one "best part"about raising a family in Canada as there are far too many in my eyes, I will however pick my top 5 though:
1. Our Health Care - In relation to many other countries I rest easy knowing my family has great health care provided to us and that I won't ever have to worry about going into debt because we need emergency surgery or choose to give birth.
2. CANADA - I really need not say more than it is one heck of a beautiful place to live. From the Rockies out west to the tall buildings in Toronto we truly have a wonderful country that is always offering great adventures and exploration!
3. Education - Having a child who has some learning difficulties I am so over joyed with the constant effort of all staff in our education system to not only spot those difficulties but to address them and work with them in order for not only my child but any child with learning difficulties to thrive and not fall behind or be discouraged.
4. Culture - Living in and around the GTA I have had the opportunity as well as my family to explore different cultures and engage with those in different cultures than my own. I am constantly learning and trying new things thanks to our wonderful multicultural country!
5. People - I may be bias here but I have visited many countries and I find us Canadians to be the most friendly, almost like everyone is friends/family and there is always someone there to lend a helping hand whether it is your neighbor or a stranger helping a mother on the bus with a buggy I am amazed by the kindness of our citizens!