Is it ok to admit a chain-restaurant is your favorite place to eat with kids in the great city of Manhattan? I hope so - because the truth is my favorite place to dine with my kids in Le Pain Quotidien.
Here are five reasons why:
* There are THREE flavors of chocolate spread ready and waiting at the table.
* Mommy can get her beloved organiccoffee with soy milk - for no extra charge.
* No one seems to mind the kids making a lot of noise.
* The menu is kid and adult-friendly, and healthy-ish despite the THREE flavors of chocolate spread.
* On a nice day, you can eat outside and with the kids busy with THREE flavors of chocolate spread, enjoy people watching with your organic coffee and soy milk. And honestly, what could be more New York-y than that?