Beck - posted on 02/25/2010 ( 44 moms have responded )
My little man is 1 in a week as is still having four feeds a day. I love bfeeding and will continue until he is ready to stop.
There are so many great things about bfeeding but a few cute things my bub does during feeding always melt my heart they are;
* when he starts feeding he signs milk (we do some baby sign language)
* he starts feeding then murmers 'mmmmm' or often trys to have a chat
* when I say something funny and he stops feeding (still attached) looks up and cracks the biggest smile
* he now grabs my hand and motions me to rub his back if I haven't (or if I stop) whilst we are laying down to feed
* I also find it supper cute and funny when he stops feeding and sits up then tries to feed sitting up, I know some people do but Corey hasn't mastered it yet and to be honest I think just does it for a laugh.
Does any one else have any lovely experiences to add?