Krystle - posted on 12/21/2010 ( 37 moms have responded )
Just interested in learning the details of co-sleeping.
1) How big is your bed? How do you arrange yourselves in bed for everyone to have enough room?
2) How do you prevent the covers going over baby's face? (When my husband would leave for work, I'd bring my son into my bed, and I'd either pull the blankets up too high or he would scootch down under the blankets).
3) Once they are rolling over, crawling, or walking, how do you keep them in bed? (My son, once he was crawling, would immediately try to crawl off the bed as soon as waking up, so I couldn't even sleep with him for a few hours in the morning after that.)
4) What do you wear to bed? (Nursing top?)
5) Any other ins & outs/ tips & tricks I'm missing?
New question (Dec 23):
6) Does baby sleep in adult bed during naps too?
A little info about me:
My son is 18 months (I'm not going to start co-sleeping now) I could never figure out how to safely co-sleep with him, so I had him sleep in his bassinet/crib/cot beside my bed. But I'm just wondering "where did I go wrong with co-sleeping"?.