Does anyone know of schools for children with parents in two differant states?

Tiffany - posted on 04/11/2010 ( 1 mom has responded )




My ex lives in fl, I live in n.y. We both want to be involved in the everyday parenting of our two children. We have been fighting eachother for primary custody and we have chosen to split 50/50 instead. He suggested 6 mo on 6 mo off and visiting two weekends a month during the off time, then spliting hollidays. The only way this would work is if we could find a school that accomadates this. My ex met some moms in fl that do this with schools on Switzerland but i can't find Anything on line here in the u.s. Our kids are 2-5.... Any ideas?


Jane - posted on 04/13/2010




Please don't take this the wrong way but that's just selfish on both of your parts. You guys should be doing things that benefit the children....not the parents. Those kids should be able to go to school, when the time comes, for the entire school year so they can make and bond with friends and have a normal life. That arrangement of 50/50 is not healthy for your children, end of story. You guys should do something different that will benefit your children and allow them to have a normal school experience.

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms