Donna - posted on 12/28/2011 ( 4 moms have responded )
I am torn as to what to do and would like any advice I can get. My son is 6 almost 7 he has had 4 sets of ear tubes and is scheduled for another set on Jan 9th. I am thinking about postponing the surgery. He has had one minor ear infection and fluid on the rt ear once in the last two months that the tubes have been out. He recently had his hearing tested and his left ear was fine but the dr. said his rt ear wasnt as good. Anyway should I postpone or go ahead with the surgery? How many sets of tubes have your children had? I just hate having to put ANOTHER set of tubes in if they arent that necessary. Thank you!!