Rebekah - posted on 04/17/2009 ( 5 moms have responded )
Pray this prayer over yourself everyday.
Scriptures from Ephesians 6:13-17
I put on the Armor of God. I put on the Helmet of Salvation that protects my mind from the enemy. I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness, which protects my heart from the enemy. I put on the Belt of Truth. The truth is that Jesus is the only way to heaven. I put on the Shoes of Peace so that I can go tell others the good news about Jesus. I pick up the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Bible. I hold up the Shield of Faith, which stops the fiery darts of the devil. I know that I am a victor and not a victim, and I love you Lord Jesus with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my strength. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Pray these scriptures when you feel afraid.
II Timothy 1:7
• God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
• I thank you Lord that you free me from all my fears; that if I look to You for help I will be beaming with joy.
Pray these scriptures when you feel bad about yourself.
• Thank You Lord that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
• Father, help me to resist the devil so he will flee from me. I pray that I will draw close to You and You will draw close to me.
Pray these scriptures over yourself and family.
• Lord, I pray that I will grow to be like Jesus, in wisdom and height, and in favor with God and with people.
• Lord, I pray that I will honor my father and my mother so that I may have a long life in the land that You have given me.
• Lord, I pray that the peace that comes from knowing Jesus will rule in my family’s heart and that we will always be thankful.
Pray these scriptures for your enemies.
• Lord, if people hurt me because I am a Christian, help me not to say bad things about them. I pray that You will bless them.
• Father, please help me not to sin by letting anger gain control over me. Help me to not let the sun go down while I am still angry, because anger gives a mighty foothold to the devil.
Pray these scriptures when you or someone you know is sick.
• I thank You Lord Jesus that by Your stripes I am healed.
• Father, help me not to fear bad news; help me to trust in You to care for: __________________________________________________________
I commit to praying that the following people will come to know Jesus: