Amy - posted on 01/26/2011 ( 3 moms have responded )
Ok there are a lot!!!
1. Grandma El's diaper rash remedy ok for the Fuzzie Bunz, BG 4.0s and Rumparosses
2. Fuzzie Bunz don't leak but the flease lining get wet and that irrataes her to no end. I am using the # 3 settting and the small insert becasue with the bing on it just did not fit her. Do I need the larger one and may be I just did not have it falt?
3. Heard water will this affect my diapers over time and what do I need to do about this?
4. Rumparosses how good are they. I am expcting my second here and was thinking on getting some of these too. The price showes they must be good and a you tube review made me feel confadent.
5. BG 4.0 fit NB and they seem to keept he flease dryer is it something I'm doing worng with the fuzzibunz or is it just the diffrence in the diaper
6, Anit fungal cream safe for cloth?
7. Ok my daugher back in Nov. got a really bad rash from the papmers we just started using. So bad that it took 3 days to clear up after swiching diapers. It now flares up like every other day and I have to put on a cream. I need to know what other creams are safe for the fuzzibunz, BG's and Rumps or remadies that will help.
8. What is the best night time diapers? She wakes up with teething so I changed her out of ther bg witch the flease lining was still dry and the insert was not completely stoked. Should I let it go linger. It was on her about 6 hrs with both inserts.