WHAT ARE SOME GOOD PARTY GAMES FOR A 1YRS OLD
MOST HELPFUL POSTS
Jo - posted on 02/02/2010
Birthdays are an important day in our life..... whether we turn 1 or 100. But the first birthday is the best....it's the biggest milestone in our child's life !!!
If your focus is not on the grown-ups who attend the party but on your 1 yr old & toddlers of his/her age then these party ideas will be helpful.
1. BEAN BAG TOSS : Cut several holes out of a large box and decorate with your theme. Place them in a straight line and let the children take turns tossing the beanbags into the containers.
2. PASSING TEDDY BEAR : Have children sit in a circle and pass the Teddy Bear around while the music plays.
3. BUBBLES : Blow bubbles & see if the children can pop them before they hit the floor.
4. PULL STRING PINATA : Line up the kids. Each kid gets a turn to pull the string. The only string that will release the candies is the one that's put through the trap door. The other strings will simply come off.
5. MUSICAL BALLOON & FREEZE : Have the children bop the balloon in the air & when the music stops they must grab the balloon & freeze.
6. EGG BOWLING : Color some boiled eggs and leave one white. Roll the white one into the center of a room and take turns to see who can roll their egg closest to the white egg.
I hope these game ideas are helpful ! Have a great birthday celebration.
To interact with other moms or post a question, please confirm your account by checking your email or get a new confirmation email.
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms