Fun Vacation spot for the entire family.
Greg - posted on 07/25/2016
The management of Hilton Hotel Canada is recruiting new workers whose careers suites into these categories below.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to this Email: email@example.com
(1) Doctors. University graduate, Monthly salary...$9,500
(2) Stewards and Nurses. Monthly salary...$8,000
(3) Pharmacist. University graduate in medicine sciences. Monthly
(4) Accountants and Auditors. University graduate in economics or
accounting. Monthly salary...$7,000
(5) Deputy manager. University graduate or Two years experience.
(6) Bar manager. University graduate or Two years experience. Monthly
(7) Shop manager. College graduate. Monthly salary...$6,500
(8) Engineers and Mechanics. University graduate or One year
experience. Monthly salary...$6,000
(9) Purchasing manager and Food & Beverage manager. University
graduate or Three years experience. Monthly salary...$6,000
(10) Sounds & Light Technicians. College graduate or Six months
experience. Monthly salary...$6,000
(11) Maintenance manager University graduate or One year experience.
(12) Supervisors. University graduate or One year experience. Monthly
(13) Catering supervisor. Monthly salary...$6,000
(14) Computer engineer. Monthly salary...$6,000
(15) Drivers. Six months driving experience with no accident record.
(16) Tennis/Squash/Swimming/Golf/gym instructors. college graduate or
six months experience. Monthly salary...$5,500
(17) Club Bouncers. Monthly salary...$5,000
(18) Cooks and chef. College graduate or One year experience. Monthly
(19) Clerks and receptionists. College graduate or Six months
experience / Computer skills. Monthly salary...$4,500
(20) Cashiers. College graduate. Monthly salary...$4,500
(21) Secretary and Graphic designer. University graduate or Two years
experience with good computer skills. Monthly salary....$4,500
(22) Professional messenger. Monthly salary...$4,500
(23) Professional chauffeurs. Monthly salary...$4,500
(24) Store Keeper. Monthly salary...$4,500
(25) Bakers. College graduate or Six months experience. Monthly salary...$4,100
(26) Comedians and entertainers. Monthly salary...$4,000
(27) Bar Tenders. no level experience. Monthly salary...$4,500
(28) Butcher’s. no level experience. Monthly salary...$4,200
(29) Professional beauticians and massage. College graduate or Two
months experience. Monthly salary...$4,250
(30) House Keepers. no level of experience. Monthly salary...$3,500
(31) Security. Able with no level experience. Monthly salary...$3,500
(32) Porters and ushers. no level experience. Monthly salary...$3,300
(33) Cleaners Gardener and Florist. no minimal Education requirement
or no level experience. Monthly salary...$3,500
SEND CV TO EMAIL: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: ALL APPLICANT MUST HAVE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
Laura - posted on 01/22/2015
I know some tree houses if you are interested. They are in Romania, right in the heart of the mountains. They are suitable fro bigger families too. Also, you will find some interesting places to go to on this site: https://familyvacation.com/
Laura - posted on 01/22/2015
You can find some great destinations here: https://familyvacation.com/
I have been to some of them, and they are amazing places. They are really worth it!
We have been with the whole family in many of the places from this website.
Sabrina Nicole - posted on 08/29/2013
We went to Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach SC! We had a blast! We stayed in one of the houses on stilts and it was extremely nice! Campground has everything u would need all right there at you! I would reccommend this campground to anyone!
Barbara - posted on 11/21/2012
Last year we surprise our boys by taking them to Disney World. School started in September and one school day I left work around 1 pm. and I had 3 days vacation coming up and they had 2 days off because of the Jewish holidays. So it was on a Wed. and my husband threw the suitcases in the back of the pick up truck and we went to the school to pick them up at 2 pm. which is early for them (of course the teachers knew all about it) They were wondering why we were picking them up and I told them we had to take daddy to the airport for business reasons and my oldest son say where are you going and my husband said to Florida and the boys both chimed in why can't we go? So I picked up the video camera and we both said how would you like to go to Disney World? Well they were hopping and screaming and we all started to cry we thought this was the best vacation we could have dreamed up. They loved it down there so much. Me and my husband were trying to figure out how to tell them and it came out so natural. How would you like to go to Disney World? It was a blast.
Tina - posted on 04/06/2011
We drove to Washington DC last summer around my birthday. My husband loved it being the history buff he is and thought he would teach our then 4 year old (now 5) son about history and such, he was not buying it. My mom and I liked sitting around people watching and taking in the sights, but other than that I would not reccommend it as a really kid-friendly place for youngsters. The Smithsonian Museum and Washington Zoo was fun for all however.
Rabaab - posted on 05/07/2009
we went on vacation recently to the Jungfrau region here in switzerland, it was great , so much hiking to do, and stuff to see. Lovely mountain views... We rented an apartment in a house, so we had our own kitchen, bedroom and one bathroom. It was great, we took all the food with us and then I just cooked the food there for kids..
Hattie - posted on 04/29/2009
Hi Desiree--My family and I went there twice last year, once in April, and Once in September since it was cheaper. We love it and ae planning on going back this fall again. Our favorite resort is Christmas Mountain, we got a 2 bdrm/2 bath cabin, so the adults were in one and the kids were in one. They are like little houses so we had a full kitchen, and everything. We went to Wal-mart, and got breakfast and snack items, which helps with the cost, and stuff for the grill---the cabin came with one. 3 must do's are the Deer Park, Buffalo Phil's and Nuckleheads, and Paul Bunyan's. I would advise getting a discount book, I think they are either 5 or 10 dollars and will save you that. I hope you have fun!
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms