A group to to help guide and support mothers through the often hard task of nourishing their babies. The administration believes:
1) that breastfeeding is the best nourishment an infant can receive but that it does not always work for everyone and that formula is a very acceptable alternative and that infants will thrive on either.
2) that all women need support with their choice of feeding, and that disapproval and condemnation from other mothers serves no purpose but to demean a mother who is doing their personal best to nourish their infant. Supporting a woman's choices in feeding their child is beneficial to both mother and child.
The standards of this community are as stated:
1) No solicitation or advertising - these posts will be immediately removed.
2) No threatening, demeaning or rude posts - these posts will be immediately removed.
3) Friendly reccomendations, debate and advice is encouraged and is what this group is all about.
I will endeavour to seek up-to-date, professional advice on infant feeding to have the current advice for issues regarding breastfeeding, formula feeding, introducing solids etc.