Heather - posted on 01/10/2011 ( 15 moms have responded )
Just curious about where everyone's child is.
1. How well does your child eat with a fork or spoon? he's hit or miss. he can when he wants to, but still prefers to eat with his hands.
2. How well is your child speaking? he says mama, dada, ball, hi, bye, no, yeah, woohoo, makes several animal noises. He will babble all day long using hand gestures and even sounds like he's asking questions or telling you something, but heck if i can understand what he's saying. i think he's a little behind on the talking, but i'm not really worried right now cause he does communicate verbally, and he will listen to commands (when he wants to. lol)
3. crib or bed? we just moved him to his toddler bed last week, and he loves it.
4. physical development? he runs, jumps, climbs, tumbles, throws a ball (kinda dangerous there) i think he's pretty much in the norm here.
5. developmental playing? he still likes to smash the blocks more than build them, but he has started trying to stack them. We're still working on the shape sorting though.