~â¥Little Miss - posted on 09/27/2011 ( 5 moms have responded )
I spoke with the CoM VP of Marketing!! YIPPEE! We had a wonderful conversation about different aspects of the potential convention. The both of us were full of enthusiasm, and truly she seemed to love the idea. She is going to discuss it in a meeting this week, and respond to me hopefully before the end of the week.
Through her encouragement, we have a few questions we would like answered in order to better organize our thoughts on who would be interested in joining the convention. Please take a moment and answer some questions, and please feel free to discuss ideas that you may have that are not mentioned.
1. Would you be able to attend in the US.
2. What would you like to see out of a convention held by your peers.
3. When would it be ideal for you to participate (ie next summer, this winter etc)
4. Would you be interested in sharing rooms in order to save money?
5. LOCATION! We have narrowed it down to Vegas or Chicago, would either of these places interest you?
6. How long? IE weekend, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days...week???
That is all the questions for now.....if we think of more, we will be adding them. But please, keep this positive note. There are many of us working on this, and would love to have some great positive feed back! This could be an incredible opportunity! Please let us know any other ideas you may have that could make this happen!
*EDITED TO ADD*
Please come join our group! Show support, share ideas, we truly DO want to make this happen. The more people involved, the more chance we have!