Shuaishuai888 - posted on 03/23/2013 ( 5 moms have responded )
Many pregnant moms often spend much time in looking for maternity clothes, Here, I offer Top maternity wear websites:
1.Korean maternity clothes style:
http://www.maternityloves.com.Chinese Leading Maternity clothes Online Now. Well Prepared for Each Happy Pregnant Mom! Free Delivery Worldwide.
2. BellaBlu Maternity (http://www.bellablumaternity.com/extra-s...) has a special line just for that expectant mother who is lucky enough to be petite. They have a wonderful selection of clothing that is perfectly tailored to fit a petite frame. Customer service is good and check out is a breeze. This site is a must for all petite expectant mothers.
3. Mercedes Hill Maternity Clothing (http://www.mercedeshill.com/) has its very own unique line of clothing as well as designer labels. They feature fabulous clothing and have a wonderful selection of formal attire for that special occasion. They also have accessories for the mother-to-be and offer gift certificates so that you can allow the mother-to-be to do her own shopping online.
4. Mimi Maternity (www.mimimaternity.com/Home.asp?MasterCategory_Id=0) is one of my favorite sites to browse. They have a wonderful variety of maternity clothes - great casual, semi-casual and formal outfits. Make sure to print out their "Hospital Checklist" -- it was a great help in preparing for the arrival day. Also join their email list for great news and savings.
5. Blossom (http://www.blossommaternity.com/default....) carries sizes XXS and XS for the petite mother-to-be. There is a nice selection to browse from and the site offers other gifts and ideas for the expectant mother (and family). This was a pleasant website to visit and explore and I highly recommend it to those who want to have a little fun shopping online.
6. Isabella Oliver (http://www.isabellaoliver.com/Shop) has a wonderful selection of petite maternity clothing. This site makes shopping very easy because you just order the size you were pre-pregnancy to ensure a perfect fit. You can shop by department or occasion which makes browsing simple. They have everything from formal wear to swimsuits. Make sure to check out their clearance sale.
7. JC Penney (http://www.jcpenney.com/products/Cg10023...) carries petite maternity clothing online as well as in their stores. The selection online seems to be better but you don't have the ability to "try on" the items as you do in the store. The customer service is great and checkout is easy. You can also use their website for your baby registry which is very nice.
7. Old Navy (http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/division.d...) offers XS maternity clothes online to make shopping a breeze. The have a great selection of casual maternity clothing that is comfortable and easy to wear. They have great sales and discounts.
9. A Pea in the Pod (http://www.apeainthepod.com/home.asp?mas...) has some great petite pants. It is so hard to find pants that are not too long and must be taken up just so you don't walk on them. They have a nice sizing chart so that you can determine what size to order based on your pre-pregnancy size.
10. Euphoria Maternity (http://www.euphoriamaternity.com/) has a selection of petite maternity clothing. The clothing is hip and stylish and the prices are within reason. At this time they are offering free shipping on orders of $100 or more.