Chloe - posted on 11/13/2009 ( 10 moms have responded )
Hi everyone this is the first time ive wrote on this group so far so i'll introduce myself and tell you a little bit of info... My name is Chloe im 18, i have a 2year old girl called Summer and a 5month old son named Mason. When Summer was 9weeks old i gave her a breastfeed and she fell to sleep in my arms, the next thing i know she woke up suddenly so i looked down at her n her face was the size of a balloon, anyways she had an anaphlactic attack, had a shot, went to the hospital etc.. My younger sisters had been eating chocolate and kissing her so the doctors knew it was a milk allergy from the chocolate. When she had her first allergy tests it showed she was allergic to a few different types of nuts, cows milk & egg. So she has had a few accidents but nothing major and she gets tested every 6months, we went last week for testing again and they are all getting worse and shes even picking more up along the way. I was so disappointed i thought they would be getting better by now, i feel like it is so hard, the nuts aren't hard to avoid but milk seems to be in everything.. Is anyone else in the same posision? Is it better to make things from scratch or just buy the few things that my daughter can eat?
Suggestions would be appreciated :) xx