Sumanda - posted on 11/05/2009 ( 17 moms have responded )
I am busy doing research on piercings and tattoos (more out of personal curiosity than anything else). That is why I’m asking (very nicely) for moms and dads to please take a bit of time to answer the following questions. Please feel free to pm me if you don't want to supply answers in public. I am planning on collecting these questionnaires until the 30th of November 2009. I will be writing an article with my findings and I will let you know when it has been published.
Thank you so much for the time that you spent on this questionnaire.
1. Where do you live? (Only country, province/state and city)
2. Do you see yourself as high, middle or low income?
3. Do you have any piercings and where?
4. What age are your children and are they male or female? (Eg. M-10 of F-12)
5. Do any of your kids have piercings and where? Eg. (M-10 – none, F-12 – two in each ear)
6. Which piercings would you allow for your daughters and which for your sons?
7. What are your reasons for this?
8. Which age do you think is acceptable for piercings for your daughters and what age for your sons?
9. What is the reason for this decision?
10. Do you have a tattoo?
11. Do any of your children have tattoos?
12. Would you allow your child to get a tattoo?
13. What age do you think is acceptable for tattoos and why do you think so?
14. Do you think there is a difference on tattoos for boys and girls?