Barbi - posted on 07/14/2009 ( 5 moms have responded )
Hi. I am returning back to school to get my masters degree in special education.
I have a writing assignment due that requires me to interview several teachers.
Would you please help me out? Considering that is the summer I am having a difficult time contacting my fellow co-workers.
1. What is necessary for a meaningful and worthwhile teaching and learning experience? Provide an example
2. How is a meaningful learning experience for students related to your philosophy of education?
3. Why did you want to become a teacher? Why do you continue teaching?
4. What are two or three of your most rewarding teaching experiences? Your most challenging?
5. What changes would you like to make in teaching? Why?