How is it juggling motherhood and teaching?
1. I wish that I could just stay home and focus on my child. 57% (16 votes)
2. I am very organized, so it works for me. 11% (3 votes)
3. I feel very little stress. 4% (1 vote)
4. Life is a juggling act,so stop whining, anyone can do both. 29% (8 votes)
5. I wish that I could just focus on my teaching career. 0% (0 votes)
28 Total Votes
How do you think a 3 1/2 year old child will react if I return to work and she goes to daycare.
. Daycare is the best for children esp at the toddler age. 14% (10 votes)
. Her personality may show some negatives now. 7% (5 votes)
. Quit your job, if you financially can and enjoy her! 16% (11 votes)
. She will miss her mommy a lot! 12% (8 votes)
She will adapt b/c kids are resilent. 51% (35 votes)
69 Total Votes
Do you assign homework?
No, homework takes away family time and parents don't want it. 4% (11 votes)
No, but I expect my students to read at home. 12% (35 votes)
Yes, but only occassionally for special assignments like reports 18% (55 votes)
Yes, only a few nights a week. 36% (109 votes)
Yes, every night. Parents expect it and want it. 30% (92 votes)
302 Total Votes