Jemmie - posted on 06/25/2010 ( 18 moms have responded )
I recently attended my son's graduation from preschool. He was not named on the Honor Roll. I was disappointed in the school system because:
1. I am one of the parents who are constantly checking with the teacher about my child.
2. I was told that he was doing very well and there was nothing to be concerned about.
3. I know he was doing very well because I teach, review, introduce, play, study and everything you could possible do with a 4 year old, with him.
4. He is an advanced 4 year old.
5. His report verifies Honor Roll status.
N.B. I teach at the primary level of the school (10, 11, 12 year olds)
Am I expecting too much? Should I be disappointed? Is this feeling normal? Should I consult with the teacher? Any advice, please... I NOW feel like one of my parents.