Amber - posted on 08/04/2009 ( 2 moms have responded )
1) Ciaran/Kieran (KEE-a-rawn OR kee-ran) It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "black" or “Little Dark One.” . Name of two Irish saints. Very rare name. Irish Gaelic
Originally a nickname for a dark-haired person. As a saint’s name, it was probably considered too holy for everyday use.
2) Caellum (kay-lum) is a baby boy name. Caellum means Brave Warrior. Caellum comes from the Celtic origin.
3) Desmond - English, Irish Pronounced: DEZ-mənd From an Irish surname which was derived from Gaelic Deas-Mhumhan meaning "from south Munster (in Ireland)".
4) Quentrell is a baby boy name. Quentrell means Variant of Quentin fifth. Surname. Quentrell comes from the French origin.
5) Xalbador is a baby boy name. Xalbador means Savior. Xalbador comes from the Spanish origin.
6) Kyrksen is a baby boy name. Kyrksen means Church. Kyrksen comes from the Scandinavian & Scottish origin.
7) Cameron is pronounced KAM-er-en. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "crooked nose". Highlands clan name derived from the facial feature. Nickname of an especially valorous ancestor that became the surname of one of the oldest clans in Scotland. There were also Camerons in the Lowlands, linked with Cambernon in Normandy.
8) Keahi is a baby boy name. Keahi means The fire. Keahi comes from the Hawaiian origin. Pronunciation: (keh AH hee)
9) Keanan is a baby boy name. Keanan means Ancient. Keanan comes from the Irish origin.
10) Khanh is a baby boy name. Khanh means Prince. Title used by central Asian tribal chieftains and ruling princes. Khanh comes from the Arabic and Turkish origin.
11) Kerrick, is pronounced KARE-ik. It is of English origin, and its meaning is "king's rule" or a rock. People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition. People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
12) Junuh (June + Ah) -- a name from a movie about a golfer
13) Jonas - means God is gracious and/or Dove
14) Kipton - is a village in Ohio (name suggested by Anutie Roxy) possibly means pointed hill and/or male salmon and is thought to be Old English
15) Lincoln - means lake settlement
16) Cayden - Irish & means spirit of battle or fighter
17) Leonidas - greek & means Lion Like