Tips on savig money
MOST HELPFUL POSTS
Climeria - posted on 01/19/2013
Cut your cable and buy a good antenna for your tv, but keep the Internet so you can watch almost everything online for free.
Start cooking everything you can and stop going out to eat and When You want to eat something different, go to Mc Donald's but just buy from the Dollar Menu.
Do your dishes by hand and wash your clothes twice a month you will save in your electric bill.
Jodie - posted on 02/10/2013
I actually recently started a blog about saving money and time. I saw this Thread and thought my blog might give you some ideas!!! Have you heard about Ibotta? It is an AWESOME APP to save money and its FREE!!! (I have more information on this App if you visit my blog.) I'm a stay at home mom always looking to save money and time and have spent countless hours looking for the BEST ways to save, so I decided to save other moms time and share things I actually USE to save money and time to help other moms like me!! If interested visit my blog, Moms Looking 2 Save...... http://momslooking2save.wordpress.com
Melinda - posted on 02/09/2013
I brown bag my lunch everyday. If you spend 5.00/ day on lunch this is 25.00/ week. This adds up to 100.00 month/ total of 1200.00 year on lunch.
I clip coupons and shop at the double coupon grocery stores. I also buy my sons clothes at a consignment shop. I purchase all my cleaning supplies at the dollar store, along with cards, and some food.
Michelle - posted on 01/29/2013
- use coupons on whatever you can
- make a menu for the week, make a list of what you need to make those things, stick to the list
- dont buy prepackaged crap, make cookies, cupcakes, etc.. all from scratch
- shop ahead, I shop all yr round for the kid's clothes and holidays, I spend a lot less then waiting till you need the items then having to pay full price
- I get AWESOME deals on amazon!!
- cut cable/dish
- buy store brand as much as possible
- follow couponing sites
- sell kid's outgrown toys, clothes
- dont eat out, we try to eat out only a few times a month
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms