work at home?
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms
Stephanie - posted on 06/27/2011
I'm actually not with 31 but I do work from home/party business and know a number of people with 31 so maybe I can help. First off there is a reason everyone is always pushing their businesses every where. We/they benefit from it so the best thing to do is pick something you already love. It makes work ALOT of fun!
The pros-cons of 31
- They are very popular. You can build a team (recruit new consultants) and make commision off of them.
- They offer a variety of products. Big Plus!
- Their monthly specials not only encourage people to book parties but to also do individual sales.
- start up price is not unmanagable at about $99
- It is considered your own business. So you can claim on your taxes and show loss for the 1st 2 years. You can claim dressy clothes used for parties, dress shoes, paper, computers, ink, a portion of your home, phone, power etc.
- They are already very popular =) I know it's a pro too but check how many consultants are in your area. There maybe to many.
- Miche is rising fast! They are comparable in price but have a great concept. They have their ups and downs too though. For instance it's a few hundred to start. You can't build a team so you can't be promoted. You receive all your training from a home office instead of help from upline, team, and home office as with 31.
- 31's Home office Service STINKS!! Demonstrators and customers alike have a hard time getting through.
Things to consider when starting a work from home business.
- Is there a monthly, quarterly, or yearly quota.
- Are there monthly re-activation fees
- The upline and team your joining.
-- How many parties does you upline hold a month? Can you watch one of her parties before you join? How many people are on her team and how many meetings do they hold?
- Talk to your friends. How interested do they sound about your new business? They are the ones that are going to help you fly out the gate.
I LOVE working from home. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made. It can be so completly fullfilling you just have to find something you're excited about, something your friends will love, and a great team.
Good Luck! If you have anymore questions let me know!
Aquisha - posted on 06/25/2011
I haven't but I work form home by promoting health and gaining wealth...it helped me lose all 50lbs of my baby weight including the "tissue issue" around the midsection lol and I have been making a few thousand part time.