Need Advice on how to switch OT from California Children's Services

Judy - posted on 10/04/2011 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this board but so glad I found it. I have an infant who has significant development delays. We have a PT and OT from CCS (Cali Children's Services) and we really like the PT. But, the OT is quite ineffective and really not very good. We have tried to switch the OT but have come up against a bureaucratic wall. We know that early intervention is key along with parent participation, but feel like we are spinning our wheels with this person as the months have rolled by. Anyone else who've dealt with state agencies have a similar issue? What did you do? Thanks in advance!


[deleted account]

contact your state Parent Training and Information agency for help. You can find this agency at, click on state resources, then on Calif. and then on Parent Organizations. Good luck.

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms