Becky - posted on 07/17/2009 ( 1 mom has responded )
Copy and paste the below - remove my answers and add you own.......................just a little way to get to know each other!
1. How old were you when your first child was born?
2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
Both times happy, over the moon excited etc etc etc oh and a little frightened!
4. Who did you tell first?
With my first my husband i just was so sick whilst he was out doing his driving test i knew i could not wait to do the test! My sister with the second.
5. How many pounds did you gain during your first pregnancy?
6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
With Jessica Wotsits! Nothing with Oliver
7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
No if you were meant to know you would! Plus i would have gone mad and got everything pink/blue and spent so much money. I only purchased the essentials and went a little mad once they both arrived, partly because i knew what sex they were and partly as they were both too big for the new born clothes!
8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
None apart from the fact there was not enough wotsits!
9. How much did your first child weigh?
10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
14 days late
11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?
My son has a lazy larynx (which is not a fatal or life threatening thing) just when i first heard it thought he was chocking to death! But its pretty much not a lazy one any more. It is very common apparently!
12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?
All of it can't pick one thing!
13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
Dad! Although i am very lucky Matt pitches in a lot, but the balance of it falls to me!
14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
Listen to advice, but make your own way. Everyone has an opinion not all of them match yours! Follow your gut!
15. Did you always think you'd have kids?
16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
How much i am inspired by my children
17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
No, well maybe sleep!
18. How many children do you have?
19. Do you plan to have any more children?
I would like 2 more (4 in total) my husband is not so sure! But if we stay financially as we are we will not have any more.
20. Who's the mom that you admire most?
My mum. She did not always get it right, she never got it very wrong though! She put us first until we had left home. She managed on her own for a long time.