Rebecca - posted on 03/18/2009 ( 3 moms have responded )
am starting my own breastfeeding support website and I thought I'd get some input from all of you! Whenever you have a chance could you please send me your answers to these questions (either reply on here or send it in a message if you would prefer). I will be using your responses on a web page that gives expectant or new moms honest and straight forward information on the benefits and struggles of breastfeeding. Even if you chose not to breastfeed I still would love to have your answers! Some mothers who will visit my site may be trying to decide if breastfeeding is right for them and I want to give them both sides so that they can make the best choice for themselves! It is just 10 easy questions and should not take too long. If you don't want to answer certain questions then feel free to leave them blank! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
1. Did you choose to breastfeed or formula feed?
2. What were the major factors that contributed to your decision?
3. Do you feel like you were well informed on the differences between breast milk and formula?
4. Did anyone heavily influence you or pressure you into the decision you made?
5. Did your family and your "in-laws" support your decision? If not, how did you deal with their lack of support?
6. What do you consider to be the easiest thing about the way you chose to feed your baby? The hardest?
7. What do you think is the most common "myth" about the way you chose to feed your baby?
8. Do you ever regret your decision or think you chose wrong? Why or why not?
9. If you are a formula feeding mom, what brand did you chose to use and why?
9. If you are a breastfeeding mom, how long did you nurse?
10. What is the best feeding advice you can give to a new mom?
My website will be www.onlythebreastforbaby.com It is not up and running yet, but I am working very hard to get it there soon! I'll let you all know when I get it finished, so keep an eye out! Thanks again for your input!