Monica - posted on 03/07/2009 ( 19 moms have responded )
Hi Everybody that reads this.
It's 4:44am and I just put down my daughter after struggling for 45 minutes of putting her down. And I am truly exhausted and need some support and advice on anyone that can help. Here's a run down of the situation:
- Maya born: Oct. 24th
- has never slept a night - currently waking up almost every 45 mintues
- on a schedule of: wake time 90 minutes. Feed 15 minutes after she wakes up. And her naps are usually 45 minutes, unless it's on our daily walks. Where she could sleep for 90 minutes to two hours.
- She'll usually go down around 9pm, walk around 11am for her last top up.
- And she'll usually wake up for the day around 9am.
- currently on formula during the day and breastmilk at night (but note: I've tried formula at night)
- used to go down around 10pm and wake up at 5am for her next feed
- slowly it went to 3am
- but now it's usually every 45 mintues to an hour from 11pm to 6am
- sometimes she'll go back to sleep if I pick her up and rock her or put her pacifier back in. But most of the time I will have to breastfeed her
- if she doesn't want the breast, then she'll cry and I mean cry and squirm for a bit while I rock her
- she's always been a gassy baby, so I've tried probiotics to help her with her digestion
- and her poop on and off is yellow, seedy and mushy, but most of the time, it's runny or green and runny. I've tried homopathic stuff for the green poop which does work, but don't think I should have to give it to her every day,
- I thought it was teething at first as she tries to put her hand s in her mouth and chew, plus she's droolly, but now I think it gas and digestion again. As she'll squirm, and arch her body, then fart. She'll be restless and cry.
- and she'll cry louldy every time she wakes up
Soooo, anyone else experience the same or similiar situation and has pulled through? Need some advise to get through this.