Toni - posted on 01/31/2011 ( 45 moms have responded )
I am 20 weeks pregnant and have my 20 week scan on Wednesday, where they can (babies position permitting) tell the sex of the baby. The problem is I don't want to know (well I do but I want to find out after the labour more) but my hubby has all of a sudden decided he wants to know. Now up until Saturday he was with me in we will wait to find out because it really isn't important to us, then out of the blue he has suddenly decided we should find out, he has even said he is going to ask the sonographer if she can see the sex - I m really considering announcing that we do not want to know as soon as we walk into her room, so she won't tell us! I really think it will spoil it for us if we find out now. What am I going to do, he can't find out without me finding out because he'll give it away.
What do you guys think, would you find out? Why?