What business forms do you use?

Janine - posted on 04/23/2011 ( 1 mom has responded )




I am finally starting my photography business. I want to know if anyone uses some kind of release form for their pictures and if this is mandatory. Where would I find these forms? And what exactly are they for? Are there any other forms I need to be using?


Renee - posted on 06/16/2011




I use a session contract with includes a model release & policies. Each state differs, so you may need to find a photography forum/class/group in your area/online that can help you find out what you can and can't do as well as what you re responsible for by law.

I also have a delivery release form for when prints/products are delivered.

To interact with other moms or post a question, please confirm your account by checking your email or get a new confirmation email.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms