After a miscarriage, how long before trying again?

Everyone is different, and some people may choose not to try to conceive again at all after suffering through a miscarriage. But for those who do decide to give it another shot, how long do you wait before trying again? What factors - emotional, physical, relational - play into your decision?

3 4

I lost my first pregnancy at 24 weeks. My doctor said we could try again after having 3 periods. Our next pregnancy was successful :) Talking to your doctor is the best, they will give you the best information.

9
13 0

I HAVE FOUND A SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME WITH A FERTILITY SPELL AND HELPED ME HAVE MY OWN BABY. IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN MY HUSBAND SENT ME PACKING FOR NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A BABY AFTER 7YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE.I ATE DIFFERENT PILLS AND NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL A FRIEND INTRODUCED Priest BABA TO ME WHO ALSO HELP HIM GET A CHILD. HE CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND I GOT PREGNANT FEW WEEKS LATER, IF YOU NEED HIM ASSISTANCE, HIS EMAIL IS babaka.wolf@gmail.com

5 0

We tried again 2 weeks later. My dr told me I could try as soon as I wanted to. If I waited, I don't think I would have done it. The more time that went on the more I thought about what could go wrong. Luckily I got pregnant right away.

6
2 0

so when you tried rite away was everything ok with you got pregnany again

6 20

The reason your doctor tells you to wait a couple of months is because sometimes the lining of your uterus isn't ready for another embryo to implant, and may result in another subsequent miscarriage. For those of you who were lucky enought to conceive quickly, and have 'big healthy babies' that's wonderful for you, but it doesn't have any impact on the health or size of babies that go full term, it just greatly increases the likelihood of another miscarriage in the early weeks.

4
6 20

Just pointing out the facts, you don't have to like it... Doctors just want to minimise the risk of another miscarriage as much as possible.

20 0

as soon as you feel ready.... your body will be pregnant when it is ready...

3
3 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. my blog post: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

0 26

I had a miscarriage and I never got a period my next month and was pregnant with my son. So mine wasn't even a month. I don't suggest it and we weren't 'trying' or 'trying'. But he was a healthy 9 lb-er

2
47 19

Same experience here. Miscarriage and didn't have the next period. They had given me the option to do a DNC but I was helping my mom move and put it off. Turns out the date I would have had it...I was already pregnant again, so in my case, I was glad I was unavailable...my daughter is now almost 9.

0 20

Everyone is different. I had 2 miscarriages and vowed that I would never try again but about a month after my second miscarriage I found out I was pregnant. I was really scared but excited at the same time. I did every testing possible to find out what went wrong. I had low levels of certain hormones needed during pregnancy. I did everything that my doctor told me and I had a successful pregnancy. I even told my doctor of my concerns throughout my entire pregnancy and she reassured me that she would do everything she could. If I would've lost that baby I had already decided to have everything taken out. All I have to really say is that you do what is right for you and only you. I'm so glad that I was able to figure out what needed to be done because I now have 4 beautiful daughters.

2
0 0

M happy for you. You re rite, do wat's right for yourself. :-)

0 0

I lost my unborn son as he had Edward's Syndrome just over 2 months ago, it has to be the most heart breaking and traumatic thing I have ever been through. I was told I could try again as soon as I had, had a normal cycle. BUT I am way to terrified I am quite sure I could not go through pregnancy again. I am lucky though as I already have 3 beautiful healthy children, (2 girls and a boy) but suffering such shock and loss has made me look at what I have and be thankful, pregnancy, all the testing and remembering the hurt at loosing Robin combined with diabetes is way to daunting. Plus i am 40!!!

2
39 0

My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

0 20

after my miscarriage i really didnt think i wanted to go through that again but a couple of months later i couldnt wait to get pregnant again but it didnt go as i planned so it took me a lot longer to get pregnant the 2nd time so if ur a bit older i would say if ya can try straight away if ur younger take ur time untill ur ready....... if anyone would like to talk about there experience am always here to listen....

2
33 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT. Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address http://supersolutionhome.webs.com His private number is +2348074433380. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

0 15

My son was only 4 months when I got pregnant with my 2nd pregnancy. So it was not a planned pregnancy. I had a miscarriage when I was 3 months long. I felt devestated, and felt sorry.We didnt start trying again until 6 months after the miscarriage, and had a healthy baby girl! Currently on my 3rd pregnancy and still so far right on track of having another healthy baby!

2
3 0

41 4

I had a MC and then waited a few months because was extremely heart broken.. Then tried, tried, and tried again but nothing.. Then finally got pregnant again but then another MC. My desire to have another baby was so strong and my heart was so weak (emotions) that I couldn't bare waiting so kept trying immediately. Finally, got pregnant again and had a beautiful baby girl.. There is no scientific timeline as to when to try to conceive again. It all depends on the hopeful mommy. That time period could drastically be altered depending on the support system the woman has.. It is best though, to wait until one menstrual cycle so to help calculate ovulation dates.

2
3 0

1 6

I would say it is an individual choice but having watched two of my grown daughters - I think you need to wait until you are emotionally over the miscarriage. Both of them got pregnant right away and both went into a depression that lasted through the pregnancy. I think (my own opinion) that emotionally they hadn't gotten over losing that first baby and needed to wait.

Good luck with whatever you decide, but I think it needs to be you not anyone else that decides whether it is time or not.

2
0 20

i was like that but thought i was ready to get pregnant but suffered post natal depression very badly after i had my daughter but thankfully got the help i needed and am a very happy proud mother of one.... best of luck to all...

1 2

My miscarriages came after having two healthy boys many years ago. After the first MC, we didn't try, but two months later MC again, before I knew I was pregnant. The Dr told me to wait 6 months to a year. We waited 1 year and MC again. After several tests and being put on fertility drugs (which made me infertile!) and getting off those, it was decided my progesterone wasn't high enough to maintain in the beginning. Got pregnant again and did horomone treatments, then told by two doctors (one using a ultrasound) that I again MC. A month later still feeling pregnant went to see doctor and I was still pregnant! They think I lost the twin to my daughter. A few scares later I had a healthy baby girl. After seeing so many people MC and reading up on it, while in my day it was 1 in 5 end in MC, now they say more like 8 in 10 MC. The change being mainly that women find out so early now and before women just thought they had a late and hard period. I recommend that if you have had more then one MC...wait a while before testing...don't put yourself through the heart ache. When it's right it will work out!

2
108 76

Having a miscarriage is difficult. Everybody needs to take their own time to heal both physically and emotionally. For me, I waited the 6 weeks that my doctor advised, plus two more weeks to ensure that my body was ready. I got pregnant almost immediately upon trying.
Having said all of that, it took me a very long time to recover emotionally from the miscarriage. This was my first pregnancy and it brought about many feelings of inadequacy and failure. I ended up talking with several different friends and my pastor, and concluded that all things happen for a reason. My doctor also said that sometimes our bodies know that there is something wrong with the pregnancy and that is why a miscarriage happens. So, I was thankful to know that it wasn't anything that I had or hadn't done.
My advise is talk to a trusted friend about it, talk with your partner about it. Be honest with the way you feel, and take healing steps towards trying again.
Good luck!

2
8 13

yes Marian, you put into words better than I could, but so much exactly how it was for me... and I am so blessed with those I have now... cheers

0 0

I'm 26 years old with a healthy 5 year old son . I just miscarried for the first time last week. I want to have another baby so bad but now I'm terrified. My doctor said I can try again as soon as I want but I'm still grieving . My best friend had 5 mc's in a row and is now 6 months pregnant . I don't want to look at her and think that will happen to me and reading some of your posts gives me hope. I hope I'm blessed with healthy pregnancy soon . I dream about a baby . I don't know of it's a boy or girl but I can hear the baby cry in my dreams

1
24 0

Hi I lost my son at being six months pregnant due to the fact that I was diagnose with a weak cervix at the last minute. I constantly have dreams that I still end up delivering a baby on my expected due date of this year, even still feeling little movement in my stomach I guess I know my son is gone but my mind and body hasn't came to terms with it yet. Me saying this I just want my son back so bad. My doctor keeps telling me to wait until this summer but I want to try to get pregnant again before that so I can have my child at the end of this year. So give me your opinion on this, I already have a 14 year old from a previous relationship.

47 0

I had a miscarriage when I was 4 weeks pregnant. Instead of doing a d&c I opt to let my body heal naturally. Exactly one month later I found out I was pregnant. I was terrified up until the day I gave birth to a 9lb 14oz baby girl. We wasn't trying to get pregnant because we was still hurting and scared but we weren't trying to prevent it either. I had a period two weeks after my miscarriage and pregnant two more weeks later.

1
0 0

glory to GOD congratulations to u may this child bring u lots of love joy happiness an fullfillment in your life this is a miracle baby always give god thanks for her godbless k.a

0 0

We miscarried at 10 weeks july 14 but, we are tried it again right away i cannot bring back my baby but, i know that god has something in-store for us this may sound crazy but about week after found out we were pregnant i had a dream that i was playing with my son on the mat on the floor this gives me hope especially because, just last night i had another dream that i was holding my daughter. and we think we are pregnant again so i m taking a test in a few days don't give up

1
0 0

I didn't know I was pregnant during my first miscarriage ( I have had 3) i was only a month along all 3 times. I eventually just gave up and haven't been able to get pregnant since. I figure God will let me have a baby when it's time.

1
0 0

My first child was my 7th pregnancy. I have had 10 miscarriages and two kiddos. :) God has a plan and sometimes I wonder what His plan for me, but I always have faith that He will take care of me and our babies. I know the ones I lost are in Heaven and I ask them to pray for me. :) God bless you.

5 1

I had a miscarriage in January and I gave birth to my first child in November that year. Great joy for us all but I never forgot my first pregnancy. My next chilld was conceived with no problems but the third ended in miscarriage again. Very sad but I had my two youngsters to focus on. After a cleansing visit to a naturopath I conceived again and went on to have two daughters after the two boys. We celebrated our blessings and never regretted anything. Everyone is different, in our case, it worked out okay. We now have 6 beautiful grandchildren.

1
0 0

what is a naturpath? (murriettapoms@yahoo.com)

0 0

hello everybody, My name is Phyllis Jones, i'm from USA, Me and my husband have been trying to have baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 1year and 8months before someone told us to contact this great spell caster called Dr. Ovie who is so powerful, We contacted him with his email: droviesolutionspelltemple@gmail.com or droviesolutionspelltemple@yahoo.com, for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that i will either conceive in May 2013 or June 2013, but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to do possible to make us get a baby even if is just one. And I’m glad we came to Dr. Ovie, Because his predictions put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. currently we are now proud parents of two baby bouncing boys(Twins), If you are in this kind of problem i will advice you to contact him with this email: droviesolutionspelltemple@gmail.com or droviesolutionspelltemple@yahoo.com or you can call Him through His private phone number +2347060759332. "The ability to have a baby is one of the most amazing gifts ever given to humans. The act of carrying a baby and being pregnant is one of the most beautiful experiences to ever have. He is specialized on the following spells:
T lo(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS

(21) Charm to get who tove you. Thanks

0
0 0

Thanks once again the great Dr jatto I am faith krotov I want to share my testimony to every one here about what this great man did for me I was married for more than six years now know child with this, my heart has been trouble so I don’t know what to do. And I have gone from one place to another still I did not found the solution of my problem on till one day in my office when a friend of mine came for a visit so I have been hiding this for every body not to share this problem to any one so when I see the situation on ground now my husband is about getting another woman, I try my best to share this with a friend so she advise me to contact this great man for a spell cast so I was not my self of telling her my problem so I ask her what we it take me? She said it we not take much time just three days it we be done then I look up and down were we I start from now? She insist for me to try him the I ask her for his contact she gave me his number and his email address hisdrjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.uk co.or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/.so I called him first before I email him to know if his the write person so he cast the spell and am so happy with my husband with two kids with this, the man is great and his spell casting is real thanks to my friend may God almighty bless you all from faith krotov

0
3 0

My name is Allis Winters with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr.Ogugu. My life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart, i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibrous problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me this contact(oguguspellcaster@hotmail.com or call on (213) 471-7152 ) and told me to contact Dr Ogugu and now am very happy that he could solve my problem, and now am with my beautiful baby boy...

Thanks to Dr Ogugu .

0
26 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

0
0 0

My name is Amy E Coley, i want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to Dr OSUN for helping me to untie my tube, i got my tube tired up when i decided not to have kids until i met the love of my life who decided to have kids with me, we were married for 6 years without kids until i found Dr OSUN last year, he helped me untie my tube now i have a set of twins boys.if your out there and you couldn't give birth contact him for help because i know how it is to get married without kids, and i also want you to get the fruit of your womb. thank you sir i am very grateful. CONTACT INFO, email: faithfullovespell@yahoo.com.
TELEPHONE:+2347035519489,Web: http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun

0
9 0

My name is Justin Kerissa and am from Trinidad.... I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing positive happen. The doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day I read how DR OGBIDI helped others get pregnant ONLINE... I decided to contact the great man via email (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM) OR (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK) and DR OGBIDI cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and to my greatest surprise i was pregnant, i was so happy...... i can never forget what this great man did for me..... Thanks to Great DR OGBIDI who opened my blessings of conceiving , i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact DR OGBIDI NOW and be happy FOREVER ....+2347050203191
CONTACT HIM TROUGH HIS WEBSITE http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/

0
3 0

0
0 0

My name is Andrian Meelin ,i want to give a very big thanks to Dr OGALA for helping me to get pregnant and now i have a baby girl and i am heavy with a boy inside of me. i was married for 7 years and i coulnt get pregnant when ever i take in it will flow out, i became very confused and frustrated until a friend in my office introduced me to Dr OGALA who came down to the states to help me untire my womb.he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub befor we made love. i am very greatful to him . if your out there and still finding it difficult to get pregnant or when you get pregnant it doesnt stay contact him i assure you its going to be very alright with you. contact info, EMAIL:Holyspellcast@yahoo.com TELEPHONE:+2348039456308.WEBSITE: http://holyspellcast.wix.com/holyspellcast

0 0

I have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. on this faithful day, I decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and I came across a story of a man who Dr saulat helped his wife to conceive a baby. I decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. Today i am a proud mom. Words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. He caste a pregnancy spell on me and I noticed I was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. I am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. I know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. I urge you to contact him via email: saulatspellhome@yahoo.com this is the solution to every single mother around the globe. Distance is not a Barrier; he will surely make your dreams come through. You want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live...

0
15 0

I was married for five years with out any child, because of this my husband start acting very strange at home, coming home late and not spending time with me any more. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family. my sister in law told me about Priest Babaka from the Internet, how he has helped people with this similar problem(Getting Preggnant) that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him. he cast a spell and it was a miracle three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Priest Babaka for saving my relationship and Helping me conceive and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested,contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is: babaka.wolf@gmail.com

0
22 0

hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

0
184 0

I Have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing. the doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don't know where else to turn. until one day I read how DR EKA helped others get pregnant ONLINE i then contacted the great spell caster DR EKA via email (dreka14demons@gmail.com) and EKA cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and i was pregnant and later on i gave birth and i can never forget the great spell caster DR EKA who opened my blessings of conceiving today its marking 5years I gave birth to my first child and my second baby was very easy for me without passing through any difficulties and she is one and half years old, i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who are having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact EKA (dreka14demons@gmail.com) today and be happy.

0
33 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT.

Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address http://supersolutionhome.webs.com His private number is +2348074433380.
YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

0
38 0

All i can say is a thank you to Dr Babaka for making me and my family a happy home, i have been married for 2 years without a child and i had 4 miscarriage within this time, i saw a post that says contact Dr babaka for Infertility help, so i did, after he cast a pregnancy spell on me i get pregnant few weeks later after having sex with my partner as instructed by Dr babaka, and i am 7 months pregnant now without any complications and i will share another post here after my delivering and i will also give out my personal info, watch out for my next post, so i decide to drop this here for any body going through infertility problem to contact Dr Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com and you will be happy you did, contact him for any problem you are having i believed he will help out

0
39 0

0
15 0

I am Lachaindra Foster i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.

0
11 0

ATTN!!!
I'm very happy to inform ya all that all hope isn't lost . this message is to the BARREN WOMEN, IMPOTENT MEN, and any one in-need of the fruit of the WOMB.
My NAME is EVEETY HO KATE from the STATES.
I was Married for about 18 years and was unable to conceive. i have done series of Test and the Result was that i wont be able to bear any CHILD because i was BARREN.
I cried and cried because my Husband threatened to get married to someone else. I shared my marriage story with my parent in France and they told me about a spell caster that help auntie MISSIE cast a pregnancy spell when she needed a male child. i contacted the spell caster and told him about my BARRENNESS.
Just within 2 days, He prepared a Cleansing spell rival and sent it to me which i applied and felt a big changes in my body.
2 months later, i was pregnant and i gave birth just 1 week ago. am not yet strong but i wish to inform you all about him. if you need his help you can email him on lamanospellalter@yahoo.com or call him on +2348135738602
WARMS REAGRDS`
My email is eveety.hokate@gmail.com
THANKS FOR UR TYME

0
0 0

13 0

0
0 0

My husband and I just miscarried with our first pregnancy. I am devastated and experiencing the same emotions many of you have expressed. Will I miscarry again? Will I be able to get pregnant again? Will I ever be able to carry a pregnancy to term and have a healthy baby? Emotions of never wanting to try again for fear of the same thing happening to wanting to try immediately. So scared of those first 8 weeks before the ultrasound because we never made it to that point in this pregnancy. I still haven't had my period. My husband and I feel like we would like to try again as soon as possible. Anyways, I wanted you all to know that your posts have been so comforting and hopeful. Thank you for sharing your own experiences and for posting about the children you have gone on to have after miscarriage. May God comfort each of you who are or have gone through this loss.

0
55 13

Jessica, I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope that you're now well on your way down the path of healing, both physically and emotionally! I also miscarried my first pregnancy in August of 2007. I was barely 10 weeks along and only a day shy of my first appointment and confirmation ultrasound :-(. I was so incredibly devastated that I couldn't bare the thought of conceiving again. I really thought that the holidays that year were going to be excruciating, but I was actually uplifted and inspired to put the past behind me and look forward to the future. We officially started "trying" in January of 2008 and I delivered a precious and super healthy 7 lb. baby girl on 10-4-08. We added another healthy 7 lb. baby girl to our family in June of 2011 as well :-). Although I did have challenging pregnancies with my girls (and was horribly worried about miscarrying for the first 12+ weeks each time!), none of my complications were related to my previous miscarriage. I had my gallbladder removed in July of 2008 when I was roughly 28 weeks along and still managed to carry her another 10 weeks with no issues. I had a complete placenta previa with baby girl #2, but it miraculously resolved by 26 weeks and I was even allowed to deliver her vaginally!! I'm sure that just about every woman who's miscarried will tell you the same thing: that it's scary as hell to conceive again; that when you do conceive again, those first few months drag on at a snail's pace as you cling to the hope that this time will work out; and that after all is said and done and you finally have a healthy baby in your arms, you'll likely appreciate that gift just a tad bit more, but you'll also likely never forget the baby that you lost. Good luck and God Bless!!

50 0

No need to wait many weeks. I read an article in WebMD that women who conceive within six months after a miscarriage are less likely to miscarry again or experience other pregnancy-related complications when compared with women who wait for longer periods of time. More @ http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20100805/study-no-need-delay-pregnancy-after-miscarriage

0
0 0

I wanted to say BE STRONg!! I had 4 healthy pregnancys in a row healthy 8 7 6 and 4 year olds now but I reciently was diagnosed witha blighted ovum and It ripped my heart apart. As sad as I am I plan to try again in July or August. I have decided for myself that everyone of my children are worth the pain just for them to get here. I never had any trouble with any of my other pregnancys however I did have the Miren afor the past 4 years with no cycle and had it removed in Dec only to concieve in Feb I think women should wait a little longer if they are in same situation following Mirena removal simply because its the only iud or birthcontroll that messed me up like this.

0
2,093 0

Barring any unusual medical circumstances, it's fine to try again as soon as you feel ready. I had one period between my first miscarriage and my first successful pregnancy. I had six periods between my second miscarriage and my third successful pregnancy. It's really important to consider your emotional state though. Grieving the loss of pregnancy while trying to conceive can be very difficult, especially if you have another miscarriage.

0
26 0

2 0

i just had a MC 2 days ago and ii just want to know how long should i wait to try again im 36 and i have 6 kids already but my finace dont someone please help me.

0
0 0

Wondering if you got pregnant again. I am 38 years old with 6 kids and just found out That I am probably having a miscarriage. We are really sad and wondering what to do. We were so excited.