Is there anything we can take or do to increase milk supply?

1

Sleeping and 3 1/2 month olds

0
21 22

Pump after feeding. Fenugreek 3x/day. Why do you think you aren't producing enough milk??

0
13 0

Dates......dates......dates. Eat dates

I know how you feel...I bf my son until he was 2 yrs old and went throught supply shortage several times, I tried everything too. Now I have a 5 month old baby that I am nursing and I accidently discovered that "DATES" are amazing for milk supply.... Dates are incredibly healthy and I LOVE to eat them...one night I ate some and the next morning my breast were so full that I was amazed....so I tried this several times and it was the dates.... A few weeks later I noticed my milk supply was getting low so I order 7 lbs from nuts.com... I try to eat 5 to 7 dates every night...sorry if it is repeat info, just wasted to make sure I share that

Dates increase milk supply and makes even healthier... My daughter was 7lbs 11 oz at birth and now she is 20 lbs at 5 months.

0
0 0

U could pump more often... I would pump right after feedings for five minutes or so... U could also pump when u know your baby is Gunnar b asleep for a while.. That way yur baby doesn't wake up hungry and u have just pumped yourself dry.... Lol...breastfeeding is a supply and demand thing so if u want more milk u have to stimulate your npples like your baby is actually eating more by pumping....also KEEP hydrated and get enough sleep if u can... Those both have a lot to do with milk supply!!! Good luck and keep up the nursing!

0
0 0

I meant gunna not Gunnar ..haha