On average, how much do you save each month by using coupons?

1 24

You should always strive for a savings around 50% or more... but I always surprise myself with a 65% or more savings, taking advantage of price-matching and double coupons!

0
9 11

At least $200.00, sometimes more!

0
3 25

I usually save $100 - $200 a month with coupons.

0
1 6

$200 per month

0
1 61

It is easier to say I spend nearly nothing! If I do not save at least 75% on every shopping trip, I have a hard time considering it a savings. My goal when shopping for personal needs is no more than $5 out-of-pocket for every $100 I spend. The grocer store is a bit different because we eat a lot of fresh fruit and veggies so I like to save at least 70% on groceries with the bulk of the produce and meat being my actual cost.

0
2 0

My budget for Groceries is $100 dollars per person per month. I usually use close to $150 in coupons each month.

0
0 0

I tend to save at least $300 a month on my shopping trips. We have a pretty good stockpile so I only need to go shopping one to two times a month.

0
0 8

As a household of 5 we save about $200 a week so about $800 a month.

0
0 0

Each month I save somewhere between $1,000 to $1,500. I donate a lot to my church and other organization around me.

0
0 0

I usually save 70% of my shopping trip. I look for sales and coupons that I can stack to maximize savings. I make a few small trips and one larger trip a month. I think its important that while your goal is to spend as little as possible that you prepare for your trips. I print out my grocery list and keep my coupons organized and clipped to the sale.

0
0 16

On average I save $300 to $600 a month using coupons for our grocery shopping.

0
3 0

1000-1200 $

0
6 6

Each month I save at least $300. We have learned to like to eat what is on sale and to buy the items we use the most in bulk so that we won't have to buy it when it's not on sale.

0
0 0

I average about $1,000 per month in savings by using coupons!

0
0 0

I consistently save 70% off my grocery and retail bills. Some hauls are more successful than others. It is important to look for a trifecta - an exceptional sale with a good coupon and a great promotion. Anyone that is an "extreme" couponer cannot seriously say that they save 90% on ALL things ALL of the time. You'll always have to pay for dairy, meat, fresh fruits and vegetables. You may be able to minimize the cost through sales and promotions.

0
0 16

I usually go to the grocery store 1-2 times a week depending on our busy schedules - I save approximately 70% on my bill each time I shop. My average monthly savings is $600.00 or more. We pick up items we can use in our household but also pick up items for our families when we can get them for free in addition to items that we donate on a regular basis.

0
0 0

Average from $300-$500

0
0 54

When it comes to using coupons for myself personally I save about 75% on entertainment by going through savings sites and setting those deals aside. I have been saving over 50% on clothing by searching coupons and matching them with sales prior to hitting up the shopping center. I also save over 70% on toiletries and personal items.

0
0 0

There are three of us on MyDFWMommy that share deals on our site. On average and using both retail and grocery coupons, we save about $450 per month. It's a matter of timing, buying items in season and on sale and using coupons. The same applies to retail, I buy on sale, with a coupon and free shipping.

0
1 23

with the coupons and deals that I post on my blog The Nikolai Nuthouse I average a savings of $600-$1000 a month in coupons. I have a family of 6 and also provide food and personal care items for my college age kids friends. No college student should have to live on Ramen when there are coupons to pay their food bills!!! :) I'm not an EXTREME Couponer...I'm an EXTREMELY NICE couponer! Pay it forward everyone!

http://nikolainuthouse.blogspot.com/

0
29 0

I save anywhere from $500-$800 a month using coupons. Plus, I've been able to build a food storage/stockpile for our family in such a short time!
Another awesome thing about coupons is that you can not only provide for yourself, but you can provide for others without spending much out of pocket. You can check out these awesome service projects that Freebies2Deals Readers have worked together on:

http://freebies2deals.com/2011/12/our-secret-santa-2011-video.html
http://freebies2deals.com/2011/08/using-coupons-to-help-others.html
http://freebies2deals.com/2010/12/our-secret-santa-video.html
Nothing feels better than being in a position to help others and couponing can do that for you!

0
0 0

On average, I have been able to save over $900 each month on groceries and other household items. Not only do coupons save you at the register while shopping, but if you are able to build a small stockpile, it helps with those last minute trips to the store where you are forced to pay full price and might be tempted to buy things you don't really need.

0
0 11

I save, on average, $500 a month using coupons.

0