Confirmation email resent to

Is bleeding in the first trimester of pregnacy normal?

5 0

I would go talk to your OB/GYN instead of trying to obtain medical advice on the internet because I simply am not an expert nor do I claim to be!

1
184 0

How I was totally heal from h pylori…i finished my treatment on the 17th i went and did the test for cure but i haven’t got any results back.... but when i called, i was told i will hear from them in the next 72 hours ..make me wait why not ....meantime i went to schedule an appointment for an endoscopy the second week and they will also take another biopsy for HP to see if it’s gone....when i went to the gastro doctor. and told him about the symptoms i still had... he gave me another pill Dexilant 60 mg for the day time and told me to take the Nexium in the evening so i did and to my surprise i did feel great immediately for 4 days i was back to my old self and after two days everything is back the burning in my chest the pain in my back and I’m nauseous right now. I feel like that bug didn’t go anywhere and a friend ask me to contact DR EKA for his herbs medication and after contacting DR EKA on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). He explained to me what I will do for him to get everything done for me.. for they no harm in try, I fulfill all what he said, eventually he get me prepared the herbs medication, after taking it for 7days, I never feel any pain again, I’m totally free from pains now… you can contact Him on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) for your total freedom from bad disease..

0 0

Bleeding from the vagina once you are confirmed pregnant is never 'normal', but it can happen, without putting your pregnancy in jeopardy. The main concern is where is the blood coming from? "Implantation" of the fertilized egg into the uterine wall at about 10 days sometimes causes spotting.
"Subchorionic hemorrhages" are sometimes experienced, and may not cause any long term detriment to you or the fetus' health.
The highest rate of miscarriages seem to occur at 4, 8 & 12 weeks gestation. Possibly because the pregnancy hormone levels are not high enough to prevent your body from signaling your next period.

If you have any concerns about spotting, bleeding, cramping etc, contact your doctor. If a miscarriage is happening, there is not much to do to stop it at this point. Being in optimum health prior to pregnancy is your best prevention.

1
0 0

Ive had 5 mcs each one I was bleeding at 7 weeks along never made it to 2 full months had all the pregnancy syntoms except movement or ultrasound I even had eptopic pregnancies as well so its very heartbreaking and painful to get bad news for the last 8 years now im 17 days late for my period and done been to the hospital twice both are negative so I dnt fall for "ITS NORMAL TO BLEED IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER " Its all a bunch of BS. Im currently 17 days late

184 0

I was barring for 7 years and my husband hardly talk to me because anytime I conceived, it will fallout to be miscarriage or I will lost the baby and bad story for me because of my HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE which I try for so many time, it couldn’t possible for the doctors to cure it for me and they said with that I will not able to have a child and my mother-in law was not even talking to me all she was saying is that my husband should drive me out of the house and marry another woman, so i keep on praying and i saw the work of DR EKA online and i just say let me contact him and explain my problem to him and he said he will first cure me on my HIGH BLOOD PRESURE before and after one week on his Medications, the Doctor confirm me with low (LBP) After that, i mate with my husband and after 3 months a great miracle fell on me and iam happy with My 8months baby boy, if you also need a help please contact his email address: (dreka14demons@gmail.com)

0
1

i heard that if red spot will dis charge the baby will be a girl is it true? can any body answer this

0
0 0

0
4 5

I had normal "periods" for the 1st 3 months of my pregnancy,and have talked with other women who experienced the same thing..My pregnancy went full-term and I had a natural birthing experience.That 8 lb baby turns 30 this year!I think that 1st trimester bleeding is MUCH more common than most of us know.

0