Is bleeding in the first trimester of pregnacy normal?

48 0

I would go talk to your OB/GYN instead of trying to obtain medical advice on the internet because I simply am not an expert nor do I claim to be!

1
0 0

Bleeding from the vagina once you are confirmed pregnant is never 'normal', but it can happen, without putting your pregnancy in jeopardy. The main concern is where is the blood coming from? "Implantation" of the fertilized egg into the uterine wall at about 10 days sometimes causes spotting.
"Subchorionic hemorrhages" are sometimes experienced, and may not cause any long term detriment to you or the fetus' health.
The highest rate of miscarriages seem to occur at 4, 8 & 12 weeks gestation. Possibly because the pregnancy hormone levels are not high enough to prevent your body from signaling your next period.

If you have any concerns about spotting, bleeding, cramping etc, contact your doctor. If a miscarriage is happening, there is not much to do to stop it at this point. Being in optimum health prior to pregnancy is your best prevention.

1
0 0

Ive had 5 mcs each one I was bleeding at 7 weeks along never made it to 2 full months had all the pregnancy syntoms except movement or ultrasound I even had eptopic pregnancies as well so its very heartbreaking and painful to get bad news for the last 8 years now im 17 days late for my period and done been to the hospital twice both are negative so I dnt fall for "ITS NORMAL TO BLEED IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER " Its all a bunch of BS. Im currently 17 days late

0 0

0
4 5

I had normal "periods" for the 1st 3 months of my pregnancy,and have talked with other women who experienced the same thing..My pregnancy went full-term and I had a natural birthing experience.That 8 lb baby turns 30 this year!I think that 1st trimester bleeding is MUCH more common than most of us know.

0