Finding closure after medical termination

Moms have many reasons for needing to undergo medical termination of a pregnancy, but all moms in this situation feel a wide variety of often conflicting feelings: grief, regret, exhaustion, relief, gratitude, fear, and hope are some of the many. For those who are still searching for comfort and closure after undergoing this procedure, what are some words of wisdom you can offer?

5 0

A miscarriage leaves a woman in a state of physical and emotional readiness for a baby that will never be. Grief is a natural process which has no exact time frame and is experienced in unique ways by different individuals. There is no right or wrong way to grieve a miscarriage. Some people may be devastated, barely functional for months, while others feel it's merely a blip on the radar. THAT IS OKAY. It does not mean that you are a "bad person" or that you weren't meant to be a mother - it simply means that you're grieving in your own way.

Remember, the miscarriage is not your fault. It is not due to anything you did wrong - miscarriages just happen. And coping with a miscarriage is really hard.

Ask a friend or trusted loved one to share that the pregnancy you've announced has ended if it's too hard for you to talk about. There's no shame in asking for help.

Allow yourself your feelings. It's really easy to try to dismiss the early pregnancy loss as "being so early" or "better now than later," but a loss is a loss. And every loss deserves to be grieved.

0
1

i try to get preg but icant and i realy want child

0
21 0

I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his
oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr.Ero me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com

0
3 0

I have not been in this situation, however my best friend lost 3 babies due to a medical condition, this was not easy to watch and her heartache was difficult to watch her go through.
I'll tell u what she told me, she thought about all the good things in her life, talked openly about her feelings and when she was down kept herself busy, i do know there are many groups u can join, it was not her fault and in no way could she prevent it from happening, there is no quick fix and time is a great healer, although her children are never forgotten, over time she has can gone on to have children and lights a candle for her babies every year.
I hope u have someone close u can talk with and just listen to you.
All i can say as ur life takes different paths it will became easier with all losses are never forgotten. U will need to be strong and see them through, hopefully with support

0
21 0

I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr.Ero me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com