Has anyone ever heard of a mother having to pay back the child support they receive?

Has you or someone you know ever had to pay back child support after they've received it? What was the situation?

0 1

If you overestimated an expense on the child support worksheet, like work-related childcare, you may have to reconcile anticipated amounts with actual amounts. Or perhaps if your income changed during the year.

4
24 0

hello my name is WENDY DUSTIN from Canada i want you all to join me to thank this man for restoring my home with my ex husband who dump me for another woman for 5 years,. At first i never believed DR DAN will be able to help me win back my EX HUSBAND from this other woman but because i still love him and need him in my life.. i work and follow DR DAN instruction and it surprise me that after 3 Days of casting the spell and working with DR DAN, my EX HUSBAND called me asking me to forgive and forget the everything he has done to me that he still love me... now myself and my husband are fulling back together and we are very happy with our new life ... all thanks to DR DAN for the great work he has done for me.. i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

0 0

Yes . The Mother is a drug addict and the father was called to come get the boy. However he had to continue to pay support per court order to her account untill the court had time to change the order. almost 1 1/2 year later the order finally went through. In the mean time the mother continued to spend the money on herself and her drugs. The father was paying support the whole time for the child he was supporting and raising himself. The mother is supposed to return the money and start paying support to the father, but guess what. No money yet from a drug addict, She is still supposed to pay they support back(because she didn't even have the child!) and is still getting away with it. The child is the one who pays for the druggy's bad behavior!

1
6 11

Wow this is just wrong. They should have put the funds in escrow instead of sending the money to her.

7 0

Thanks to Prophet Abuvia because He is great. He has done so much for me. A few months ago my wife left me for another man. I was so depressed I was even admitted in hospital. Then for some reason I was searching for divorce lawyers and to my surprise I ended up on the prophet abuvia website (www.prophetabuviasolutiontemple.webs.com). I started reading his works and testimonies and I was so encouraged to fight for my marriage through his power and work. There were times were I lost hope,thinking of giving up but He reminds me to never lose hope. Isaiah 41:10. Today I can say my marriage has been restored. We happy and playing every day and she is happier than before. if you are having such or any kind of problem, you can also contact prophet abuvia on his email prophet.abuvia@gmail.com

Kane Robert

0
0 0

my name is Dwunica Faith. my life is full of joy because Dr JATTO asked me to be happy What happened to me is not what i can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get there love ones back and been happy once again. I and my lover had some issues which leads to our break up since after then my life has never been the same i tried all method to get Him back but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the Internet i came across someone testimony about Dr JATTO helped him to get his lover back so i contacted His email:drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk and to my greatest surprise Dr.JATTO was able to bring back my lover within 27hours. With the great thing that happened in my life i decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr JATTO. For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is know impossibility now i believe him so much friends if you need help kindly contact him via email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

0
0 0

My name is Anabel Christopher from Australia and i want to use this means to announce to the whole world the existence of strong power to cast any love spell by Dr keke Odin living in USA. i have always doubted love spell because i have been scammed severally by fake spell casters. i almost lost hope until i met a friend who introduced to Dr Keke Odin and gave me his number. i then called him and explained my relationship problems to him. he assured me that he will help me cast a love spell to get my Ex Lover back and that it will take two days and after which my Ex Lover shall return back to me on his knees. i decided to try him because the source of his contact was very legit. to my greatest surprise after all the long suffering, within 48 hours of contacting Dr Keke Odin, my ex lover Christopher came back to me begging me and now we are happily married. Dr Keke Odin resides in USA but i have promise to castigate his strong powers to the whole world so people who need his help can contact him for help. he is very strict and straight forward with his work and he does not delay work. you can contact him through through the following means Email Address: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com His website is: greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

7 0

Hi, i would like to comment on Doctor Osemu Okpamen and his dealing with my need. I contacted him in desperation over my girlfriend of a year that broke up with me and went back to her EX-boyfriend. Consequently the break up has been devastating so much so that I've considered and still consider suicide as my only option to relieve the pain and agony in me. I felt heart broken and it affected me that i couldn't concentrate properly at my place of work for i very much loved her and need to get her back and my last chance was getting a love spell. I entered on the website http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com and made contact with the Doctor for i read that he has a lot of positive feedback with his spells. I’m not disappointed because my lover came back to me within 24 hours after getting a love spell from the Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. We are happy couples now and if you need any kind of help, Email him on ( doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or whats-app +2348135254384 ). Michael Snapp, +1 (305) 647-6660 USA.

0
2 0

Greetings to the whole public,i want to share on here on my experience with the great spell caster called Dr Ofemo,he used his powerful to bring back my ex girlfriend, it has been over 6 months ago since my girlfriend left me for another man, we never have an argument i was so surprise when my girlfriend told me on the phone one late evening that it over between us that we can not be together anymore,so she hang up the phone on me,i tried my best to call her to try and know the reason why she left me but she refused to even answer my phone call,i was restless as not knowing what to do anymore,but luckily i was glad when i finally saw a testimony on how this spell caster has restored many relationship together, so i contacted his email address:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com i told him about my situation and told me not to worry that she will return back to me after he has cast the spell and send it over to me in 24 hours behold my girlfriend came to back pleading for my forgiveness and never to leave me, thanks so much Sir Dr Ofemo,or visit his email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com contact his Mobil:+2348163387496 or you visit his website:http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

4 0

I contacted Dr JATTO during the period my husband left me in Apil 5Th of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Dr JATTO enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, JATTO I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me.contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/....

0
0 0

My name is Anabel Christopher from Australia and i want to use this means to announce to the whole world the existence of strong power to cast any love spell by Dr keke Odin living in USA. i have always doubted love spell because i have been scammed severally by fake spell casters. i almost lost hope until i met a friend who introduced to Dr Keke Odin and gave me his number. i then called him and explained my relationship problems to him. he assured me that he will help me cast a love spell to get my Ex Lover back and that it will take two days and after which my Ex Lover shall return back to me on his knees. i decided to try him because the source of his contact was very legit. to my greatest surprise after all the long suffering, within 48 hours of contacting Dr Keke Odin, my ex lover Christopher came back to me begging me and now we are happily married. Dr Keke Odin resides in USA but i have promise to castigate his strong powers to the whole world so people who need his help can contact him for help. he is very strict and straight forward with his work and he does not delay work. you can contact him through through the following means Email Address: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com His website is: greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876 My name is Anabel Christopher from Australia and i want to use this means to announce to the whole world the existence of strong power to cast any love spell by Dr keke Odin living in USA. i have always doubted love spell because i have been scammed severally by fake spell casters. i almost lost hope until i met a friend who introduced to Dr Keke Odin and gave me his number. i then called him and explained my relationship problems to him. he assured me that he will help me cast a love spell to get my Ex Lover back and that it will take two days and after which my Ex Lover shall return back to me on his knees. i decided to try him because the source of his contact was very legit. to my greatest surprise after all the long suffering, within 48 hours of contacting Dr Keke Odin, my ex lover Christopher came back to me begging me and now we are happily married. Dr Keke Odin resides in USA but i have promise to castigate his strong powers to the whole world so people who need his help can contact him for help. he is very strict and straight forward with his work and he does not delay work. you can contact him through through the following means Email Address: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com His website is: greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

2 0

I love my lover so much that i would give up every thing for him,we started loving each other from college and now we are happily married,before we married my lover broke up with me just because he found another lady who was show him love then,so i was jealous when i call him,he does not answer my call or call me,when i contacted this great man name Dr JATTO my relationship change from worst to the best relationship with my lover,and now i am a happy woman today with my lover so if you need is help contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/....

0
0 0

My name is Anabel Christopher from Australia and i want to use this means to announce to the whole world the existence of strong power to cast any love spell by Dr keke Odin living in USA. i have always doubted love spell because i have been scammed severally by fake spell casters. i almost lost hope until i met a friend who introduced to Dr Keke Odin and gave me his number. i then called him and explained my relationship problems to him. he assured me that he will help me cast a love spell to get my Ex Lover back and that it will take two days and after which my Ex Lover shall return back to me on his knees. i decided to try him because the source of his contact was very legit. to my greatest surprise after all the long suffering, within 48 hours of contacting Dr Keke Odin, my ex lover Christopher came back to me begging me and now we are happily married. Dr Keke Odin resides in USA but i have promise to castigate his strong powers to the whole world so people who need his help can contact him for help. he is very strict and straight forward with his work and he does not delay work. you can contact him through through the following means Email Address: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com His website is: greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

4 0

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Osemu Okpamen from India helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. My name is Omar Flynn from Sydney, Australia. I tried all i can to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Doctor Osemu Okpamen and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +2348135254384. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 24 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold this year 2016. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

0
0 0

2 0

Hello my respectable guest,i am writing this article to tell the world on how Dr.Ofemo brought my ex boyfriend back to me,for about one year and two month me and my ex boyfriend has been living happily together,i couldn't believe my eye when he came up to me one day and told me,it over between us for days i was so down folded,but surprisingly my problem was changed when i saw people testifying Dr.Ofemo for bringing their ex-lover back to them,so immediately i contact his email: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com indeed Dr.Ofemo is a great spell caster that helped me to bring my ex boyfriend back,i told him about my situation and and then he gave me instructions,which i obeyed cordially and before 24 hours my ex boyfriend came back to me crawling and begging me to accept him back and also swear to me that he would never ever leave me heartbroken again for any other woman,today my story is totally changed,i know there are lot of people facing this same challenges,Dr.Ofemo is the right solution to your problem viewers,visit his email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his Mobil number:+2348163387496 his website:http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
0 0

4 0

I am overjoyed with the the good things that has happened in my family because a great man called dr Arewa of arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com helped me solved all of my problems and i am very grateful to him for this job well done the problems all started when my husband of about 15years started coming home late and finding faults in everything i do and sayhe did not care for welfare of our children anylonger and leaves home to come back after few days and i later got to find out he was going out with another woman from his office i asked him about it and he denied he continued staying out of home i became heartbroken when he suggested for divorce and i cried for many days and went to my friends searching for help and found none until i came across a post online about how this great man has helped people in the past so i took his email and decided to try him he promised me my hubby wolud come back to me that i should just follow his instructions to the last letter which i did and i was glad i did as my hubby came back to me loving more and living a very happy life for you out there experiencing this kind os situations i employ to get in touch with him so he can also help you out here is his mail arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com once again thank you sir Mrs Sonia

0
0 0

11 0

No matter how a situation seems around you, there's is still hope to be happy again if truly you believe. My husband broke up with me and left me for no reason i suffered from emotional stress and pains but all thanks to Doctor Osemu Okpamen for getting back the love of my life with his powerful spell that he prepared for me to get back my husband and now am very pleased and happy again and i made a promise to him that i will keep on sharing his good deeds till the last day of my breath. If you need any help whatsoever, don't hesitate to contact him for if i can be helped by him you also can be helped too. Tracie Aldana from Kentucky USA and here is my cell number +1270-946-9415. If you need any help like getting a spell to get pregnant, spell to stop divorce, spell to cure any kind of diseases, E.T.C. Email; Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com OR what'sapp on +2348135254384 or call on +2349032265990

0
2 0

I have a great joy writing this article to share the wonderful work Dr Adura, I never believed in Spells or Magic until I met this special spell caster called Dr Adura,the woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was turned upside down,she was with me for 4 years and i really love her so much,she left me for another man with no reasons,when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don’t want to see me around her,but one day i was checking a friend blog when i suddenly saw a comment on how Dr Adura helped a man to bring back his ex lover,so i contacted his email, draduraspelltemple@gmail.com thereafter i told him about my present situation and Dr Adura review to me that the other man has done some spells on my woman and that is the reason why she left me,Dr Adura promise me that he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back to me,at first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try,In 3 day,she called me herself and came to me apologizing,I cant believe she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she’s back and we are married now and we live as a happy family,With the help of Dr Adura your situation can be turnaround contact his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile:+2347089978383.

0
10 0

Hello friends, I'm Jeremy Micheal from USA. I want to share my testimony and how grateful I am since my lover came back to me because of the great help from a powerful spell caster DR. SAM whose email address is [ miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com ] rendered to me. My girlfriend broke up with me on the first week of October last year because she thought I was cheating on her, she told me that her friends has been telling her that I have been seeing someone else when she is not around. I tried to make her understand that her friends are lying to her but she did not give me the chance to explain to her this was how she left me. After a month of our breakup I tried to live a normal life without her but it was very hard for me to cope then I decided to contact DR. SAM after seeing several testimonies about his work every single blog I log into via his email address miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com which I came across this month January 2nd during my search looking for help on how to get my lover back. DR. SAM then cast a love spell for me and made my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. With this great joy in my heart I want to say a big thanks to DR. SAM. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting back your lover contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam
You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover and pregnancy spell he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems.

0
9 0

MARRIAGE RESTORED! My wife pack out of the house with my kids and said she was no longer interested in me anymore. She said all the abusive words and said am not a good husband because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting her time, so i contacted this Strong spell caster DR DAN a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net, I consulted him for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. He told me that he will cast a lover spell for me so my wife will come back to me. After 4 days of casting the spell, my wife call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good husband that I must forgive her for the bad things she had said. Am thanking DR DAN for the Faith and Trust he showed me. if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via website or email : http://blessedspellhome.wix.com/dr-dan or BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

3 0

This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen from Africa. My boyfriend left me because i had CANCER of the breast for 2 years. I seek for help from my home doctor but he couldn't do anything towards my condition not until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. I contacted him via his email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) and he assured me that my CANCER will be cured and my boyfriend will come back to me as well. I took his words with faith and today am been cured from CANCER and my boyfriend is back to me as well all within 24 hours after i contacted him. If there's anyone out there that needs his help should get in touch with him now via Website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what'sapp him or call him on +2348135254384. RAMEY LAURA LEE. (901) 231-7127, USA

0
10 0

Hello friends, I'm Jeremy Micheal from USA. I want to share my testimony and how grateful I am since my lover came back to me because of the great help from a powerful spell caster DR. SAM whose email address is [ miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com ] rendered to me. My girlfriend broke up with me on the first week of October last year because she thought I was cheating on her, she told me that her friends has been telling her that I have been seeing someone else when she is not around. I tried to make her understand that her friends are lying to her but she did not give me the chance to explain to her this was how she left me. After a month of our breakup I tried to live a normal life without her but it was very hard for me to cope then I decided to contact DR. SAM after seeing several testimonies about his work every single blog I log into via his email address miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com which I came across this month January 2nd during my search looking for help on how to get my lover back. DR. SAM then cast a love spell for me and made my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. With this great joy in my heart I want to say a big thanks to DR. SAM. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting back your lover contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover and pregnancy spell he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems.

0 0

My name is Lisa Presley I am from United States i want to thank Dr Abiodu (drabiodutemple@gmail.com)I was in a relationship with Presley and we loved and cherished ourselves for 6 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a co-worker that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused because our kids were already grown up. I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Presley very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster Dr Abiodu. if you need his help you can contact him on
drabiodutemplegmail.com

for any kind of problem you are having,
1) If you want your ex back..
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want women/men to run after you.
(4) If you want a child.
(5) If you want to be rich.
(6) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) If you need financial assistance.
(8) If you need a spell of luck.
(9) If you want to stop your divorce.
(10) If you want to divorce your husband.
(11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
(12) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(13) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(14) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(15) If you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER)
drabiodutemple@gmail.com

0
10 0

24 0

My relationship of 3 years was sinking and i was devastated. My fiancee broke from me and I got no explanations from him. for me to get him back, i have to find solution, I went to 3 different spell casters they all failed to bring back my lover, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one morning i saw some great reviews about Dr Abubakar website http://spellcastersnetwork.com I was a bit skeptical at first but a friend asked me to try and see what happens, so I requested for a love spell from this spell caster, he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my man back to me, after some days my lover reconciled with me, It felt good to have my lover back, when he returned he said he would never leave me again. I saw him transform from a guy who wanted out to a guy who always wanted to be with me. now my lover is more open, with Dr. Abubakar Usman Herbal Centre I know love spell is real, Thanks to Dr Abubakar for getting me my man back. I appreciate all his time, effort, and energy he puts during the spell cast. here's his contact WhatsApp +27629741839 and Email on spellcastersnetwork@gmail.com, website: http://www.spellcastersnetwork.com

0
10 0

0 0

hello my name is WENDY teddy from Canada i want you all to join me to thank this man for restoring my home with my ex husband who dump me for another woman for 5 years,. At first i never believed DR otobo will be able to help me win back my EX HUSBAND from this other woman but because i still love him and need him in my life.. i work and follow DR otobo instruction and it surprise me that after 3 Days of casting the spell and working with DR otobo, my EX HUSBAND called me asking me to forgive and forget the everything he has done to me that he still love me... now myself and my husband are fulling back together and we are very happy with our new life ... all thanks to DR otobo for the great work he has done for me.. i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: Greatotobospells@gmail.COM or call him +2348110038610...

0
0 0

NEW! Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection…Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless! My husband said he no longer loved me at the end of January this year and i was hurt and heart broken i felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, on one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before. Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying about him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have any problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection,winning of lottery and lot's more. you can contact him on his Email address: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ,or call his mobile number: +2348072370762, if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. Name: Clare Burrow, From:UK.

7 0

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Osemu Okpamen brought back my husband that separated with me for good 4 years. Am Teresa Mandujano by name from CA, Los Angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Osemu Okpamen for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the past 4 years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Osemu Okpamen who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 16 hours as far that my heart still beats for him... I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Osemu Okpamen said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what'sapp him or call him on +2348135254384 for urgent respond.

0
10 0

5 0

Hello my distinguish viewers,i am writing this article to appreciate the great work of Dr Ofemo who helped me recently to bring my ex-husband who left me for another girl for no reason ,we were together for almost 4 years,recently before my wedding anniversary,he left me for someone else without any argument or whatever,things were okay between us until a outside street girl involved and stole him away from me,one fateful day after seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying on how she was helped by Dr Ofemo,i decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was happiness and to make sure my child grows up with her father,am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say my husband is now with me again,he is now more than in love with me,are you in need of getting back with your man,girlfriend,boyfriend,wife,e.t.c viewers reading my post that needs help of Dr Ofemo should contact his email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or cell number +2348163387496 so grateful to you Sir Ofemo,his via drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com contact his web/site: http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
5 0

i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr.Ofemo,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Ofemo on his email:drofemosolutiontemple@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai:drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his cell phone is:+2348163387496 his website:http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

117 0

'After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

0
117 0

I made a promise to share this testimony once my boyfriend returns back to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank Dr ihunde for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship once again.. I never believed in any of these things(love spells) until I broke up with my boyfriend months ago, I have been seeing testimonies all over the internet(blogs) and some magazines on how a particular spell caster has endlessly helped people resolve their relationship problems. That gave me lots of hope and I knew I was going to have mine back too. I contacted Dr ihunde and he said he was going to help me too. Two days later, my phone rang, and so surprisingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for more than 3 months, he was apologising and wanting to see me, and told me that he is ready to devote the rest of his life with me. Dr ihunde’s spell made him to know how much I love and needed him in my life. It is like the spell opened his eyes to picture how much we have to share together. As I’m writing this message right now I’m the cheeriest girl on earth and we are both living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony too all that will need such marvelous help. Below is his e-mail address ihundespelltemple@gmail.com, and I am very certain that if Dr ihunde can help me then he will definitely help you too.

0 0

,

0
5 0

11 0

My name is Doris Sonia , and I base in U.S.A…My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Momodu, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Lydia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Momodu E-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him VIA Email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Momodu, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you.Try anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here dorissonia.blogspot.com is his Email drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo.com OR drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.com or his website is http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http

0
9 0

3 0

It's unbelievable to know that what you think is impossible for you might be possible for another. My wife broke up with me January 4th 2016 and went back to her EX lover which gave me sleepless night. I searched for help everywhere hoping that i could get her back, not until i can across a doctor on the internet who a lady called Brooke Crane testified about. I contacted the doctor and he told me that i will get my wife back within 12 to 16 hours after he has done his work. I believed and had faith on his words on the 6th of January 2016, my wife came back home and started pleading and now we are living together again just like we did in our old times. If you need any help don't hesitate to contact the doctor called Osemu Okpamen via his E-mail: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com , whats-app him or call him on +2348135254384 , Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com , Mika Siren, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

0
9 0

0 0

I am the most happiest woman on earth,when i was having serious issues with my Husband, my marriage was falling apart and i was devastated. My Husband left home and it became a very big and difficult problem i almost died from heartbreak, i have to find a solution, I went to 5 different spell casters they all failed me, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one faithful day, i saw some great reviews about Dr Bola I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from him and he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my Husband back in 24 hour,No one could have ever made me believe as he said my Husband reconciled with me, I felt good to have my husband back, when he returned him said he would never leave me again...drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com he is the best spell caster i can count on him when it comes to all kinds of spell..his email:drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com i see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Bola and may your Gods ever reward you for your good deeds.

0
0 0

My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

2 0

my name is Moore Rose from USA
i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i am married to my husband, i love him so much and we have been married for 6 years now with one kids. when he went for a vacation to itally he meant a lady called cathrine and , he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and devastated seeking for help, i don’t know what to do until I met my friend mrs jesica and i told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Abiodu who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to her after 2days. Mrs jesica asked me to contact prophetess Dr abiodu, I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me in two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought things out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact prophetess Dr Abiodu on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact {drabioail.comdutemple@gm…….., He is the best spell caster i have ever me
HIV/AIDS
Do you need a divorce ?
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
Do you want to be a celebrity?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have problem in your marriage life?
do you want to win lottery or win a court case?
drabiodutemple@gmail.com

0
0 0

Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to Texas to be with another woman. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. So i had to reached out to the Internet for help until i found out that DR DAN was the real deal. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back in having a happy, Lovely and a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work for me, which you have guaranteed me positive result in 4 DAYS, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was remorseful for the whole lot he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. DR DAN you did a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you DR DAN You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and MY HUSBAND. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immeasurably happy now.. now my man is back to me just in 4 DAYS, as you have said it..wow.. your website turely rewarded me.. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is DR DAN website: http://blessedspellhome.wix.com/dr-dan and his Email:BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM. Tel: +1 (310) 751-7818

10 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
0 0

10 0

My names is Alice Owens am from Canada i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr guru the great doctor who bring back my husband which makes me very happy today so i could not keep the wonderful work he has done for me so i decide to share it with you all because he is real not like those who eat up my money and never do anything for me, i have 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago my husband and i has been quarreling about some things he is doing that he had not been doing before,like keeping late at night and drinking i don't know that my husband is having a secret affair with a lady close to my street they do meet after work at one hotel,one day i felt that this is too much to bear then i confronted him one night but he did not listen instead he beat me up in front of our kids then he finally left me for the lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they will never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i couldn’t control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and i always wish he will come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn’t worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great Doctor email address drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com. i was doubting if this man was the solution,because i have tried so many fake Doctor on the internet but they only eat up my money and never work for me so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 12hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man aske

0
0 0

9 0

MARRIAGE RESTORED! My wife pack out of the house with my kids and said she was no longer interested in me anymore. She said all the abusive words and said am not a good husband because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting her time, so i contacted this Strong spell caster DR DAN a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net, I consulted him for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. He told me that he will cast a lover spell for me so my wife will come back to me. After 4 days of casting the spell, my wife call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good husband that I must forgive her for the bad things she had said. Am thanking DR DAN for the Faith and Trust he showed me. if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

0
3 0

Am Sarah Karrie from United State, I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Bola. I just can't believe this now my ex lover is really back to me today,my love Karrie was knees presenting begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the left me which was 3 year ago.on a faithful day i was browse looking for solution on line, i saw so many testimonial about Dr Bola on wix.com how he help so many people to restore relationship back,After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my ex lover came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.Bola you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster,Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com,i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with Karrie my love,Thanks for Dr.Dr Bola His email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.co

2 0

Hi, i am Kimberley Logan. I am here testifying about the superb love spell of Dr. Love Shrine. After 2 years and 3 months in marriage with my husband kyle. He left me and our 8 months old son Shaw, for another lady. I did all i could to get him back, but they all proved abortive. Until one faithful day, an old friend of mine Jasmine, told me about a great Spell Doctor named; Dr. Love Shrine, who helped her in a similar issue with her husband. At first, I doubted it, but later on, I decided to give it a try. When I did, he helped me cast a powerful re-union lover's spell. In less than 48 hours, Kyle came back pleading on his knees. Right now, We are very happy together, with abundant love, joy, happiness and riches. I advice anyone reading this post to get in contact with this amazing spell doctor right now, on any issue you must be having. Simply contact him on his email:
dr.lovesolutionshrine@hotmail.com
Thank you so much great one...I will never stop testifying of your goodness in my life.

0
10 0

2 0

Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Tom Kelvin from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for Six years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called DR OGUMEN who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell on me but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

0
1 0

I never believed in spell casting but After 6 years of dating my ex lover, I still imagine how Dr OFURE brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am Kate by me,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerfunal and genuine, His name is Dr OFURE, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr OFURE he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.OFURE if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others. his email: [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] or his hot line:+2348109756444....

0
3 0

My name is Vera Wilson i live in England, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. Ofemo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left home since 2year, When i contacted Dr. Ofemo he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr Ofemo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship,contacted him drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or his hot line:+2348163387496 You can contact him Via this email:drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com contact him now website: http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

3 0

My Name is Sharron Greg,i live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect like Dr Ofemo spell,Am writing this article to thank Dr Ofemo the powerful spell caster that help me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman for no reason for the past 8 years. After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped by Dr Ofemo, i also decided to contact him for help because i had to choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr Ofemo you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. And now i am a joyful woman.should contact him via email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or cell number +2348163387496 contact Dr Ofemo is the answer of all problem via drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his web/site: http://greatofemospelltemple.webs.com/

0
6 0

My name is maury williams i am from united states, I was In a relationship with diana and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but on that day which I can never forget, February 14, 2015, a day we call lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love diana very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy man again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster drabubarkar . if you need his help you can email him on drabubarkarlovespell@gmail.com

0
3 0

24 0

0
7 0

Ich möchte nur, um Dr. celyn für all seine Hilfe danken und Betreuung während des Mal, wenn er einen Zauber für mich, meine Brustkrebs-Patienten zu heilen, er war in der Lage, mich an dieser Krankheit zu heilen, Ich bin jetzt positiv und ich bin der lebende Gesundheit und auch meine Ehe wieder zu mir zurück,, ich empfehle niemandem um ihn zu versuchen und an ihn glauben es wirklich ehrlich arbeitet,, Danken Sie u soviel für das Helfen ich in meiner Zeit der Not .. Ich werde empfehlen Ihnen, meine Freunde und alle, die Hilfe in ihrem Leben braucht Kontaktieren Sie ihn durch seine E-Mail, wenn Sie seine Hilfe (celynspellcaster12@gmail.com) benötigen, er hilft auch mein jüngerer Bruder, seinen psychischen Problemen zu heilen, und ich werde nie aufhören, ihm zu danken für die großartige Arbeit, die er bieten, um meine Familie, wenn ihn .... was ein großer Mann braucht ..

1

I had my child for 12 years, no help, no contact from dad until I had a PI force him to court. He owed me 25k. I settled for 12. He took custody and I owe him 8k. I have a second child and I'm struggling financially. I had my son when I was 16 1/2,dad was 21. Had my daughter at 25 with another man who was there to help with this jerks son. How is this fair or just?

0
24 0

0 0

I have joint custody of my daughters, they judge signed a order stating that her nor I would be able to receive child support and that we are both suppose to support our daughters and share the transportation trip and meet half way, seeing I live in Michigan and she lives in Tennessee. In March of 2014 I noticed that that was getting child support that was suppose to be going to my son that I have with another mother. I had to file a motion to get this to stop, which I thought it did because no payments where showing on the computer going to her. Until May of this year, I just had to go back down to wayne county to figure out what was going on. Well needless to say they never put the order in the computer after the 21 days and she was still receiving it. Now they are saying I have to take her to small claims court for their mess up. This is so stressful on me and don't know who to turn to for help. In the joint custody agreement I have 1 of my daughters all year and she has the other and we change in the summer and holidays. Has anyone ever had to go through this????

0
3 0

I have been paying child support,I now have my son and I'm still paying child support,my ex husband is just blowing it till the papers are signed for modification but he's not signing them I called child support they say I still have to pay him how is this fair when I always pay and up to date and my son is living with me?its like they dont care.i feel that people that keep taking the child support and dont have the child should have to be court ordered to pay it back because if you didn't pay child support you can go to jail so it should be the same foe them.

0
3 0

3 25

YES! My husband's ex wife was ordered to re-pay 5yrs of child support for 2 children that she claimed were his but were not. They were married for 6 years at the time. She is now in arrears for $36,000 and has warrants issued for her arrest for non-payment. On top of that one of the children was a medically fragile preemie; my husband's insurance company caught wind of the fact that the little girl was no longer his dependant due to Paternity Fraud when he cancelled his coverage on her. They now have a civil suit against her to re-coop the $$ that they paid out for her daughter's care - over $1 million (she was in the NICU for 93 days).

Don't fall for the "wedlock" answer, judges are starting to catch on to women who lie about paternity and feel that they are safe because they were married at the time!!

0
7 0

I would just like to thank Dr. celyn for all his help and care during the time he cast a spell for me to cure my breast cancer Patient he was able to heal me from this disease, i am now positive and i am living health and also my marriage was restored back to me,,I highly recommend anyone to try him and believe in him it truly honestly works,,Thank u so much for helping me in my time of need.. i will be recommending you to my friends and anyone who needs help in their lives Contact him through his email if you need his help (celynspellcaster12@gmail.com), he also help my younger brother to cure his mental health problems, and i will never stop thanking him for the great work he offer to my family when will need him....what a great man..

25 0

Yes, but usually only in cases invovling fraud- where the mother lied about income to the court or willfly lied about who the father was

0
39 0

Sure, if it was obtained by fraudelent means or DCSS makes some funcky accounting error. Now fraud, is many things- like saying the kid lives with you more than 50% of the time in a given year, you lie about your income or hardships- those are common ones.

0
1 0

this is my testimony i was confuse in life my boyfriend left me to another girl and i loved him with all my heart but on this faithful day he told me he is know more interested on me any more so that was how he left me to another woman so i tried begging he refuse he told me not to call him again so i went to my friend Babara and i told her all that happened then she said is that all your problem and i said yes so he told me about this great man the great donkbaba he is the great solution solver so he gave me his email address and his phone number when i got home i called him and i emailed him all my problem all what he told me was true so he told me that my ex boyfriend will come on his knees begging for forgiveness within 48hours i thought it was a joke till the next faithful money i got a text on my phone saying he want to see me and talk things over so he came and started begging for forgiveness so i will never forget the great man that clean my sorrows away and make me who i am today i will remain greatfull to him and forever because he is real powerful and he is the greatest spell caster i will believe and i trust you can contact him in any kind of problem and you can contact him on his email MIRACLETEMPLE11@GMAIL.COM cell phone +2348151795598 glory white canada