Has anyone ever heard of a mother having to pay back the child support they receive?

Has you or someone you know ever had to pay back child support after they've received it? What was the situation?

0 1

If you overestimated an expense on the child support worksheet, like work-related childcare, you may have to reconcile anticipated amounts with actual amounts. Or perhaps if your income changed during the year.

3
13 0

hello my name is WENDY DUSTIN from Canada i want you all to join me to thank this man for restoring my home with my ex husband who dump me for another woman for 5 years,. At first i never believed DR DAN will be able to help me win back my EX HUSBAND from this other woman but because i still love him and need him in my life.. i work and follow DR DAN instruction and it surprise me that after 3 Days of casting the spell and working with DR DAN, my EX HUSBAND called me asking me to forgive and forget the everything he has done to me that he still love me... now myself and my husband are fulling back together and we are very happy with our new life ... all thanks to DR DAN for the great work he has done for me.. i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

0 0

Yes . The Mother is a drug addict and the father was called to come get the boy. However he had to continue to pay support per court order to her account untill the court had time to change the order. almost 1 1/2 year later the order finally went through. In the mean time the mother continued to spend the money on herself and her drugs. The father was paying support the whole time for the child he was supporting and raising himself. The mother is supposed to return the money and start paying support to the father, but guess what. No money yet from a drug addict, She is still supposed to pay they support back(because she didn't even have the child!) and is still getting away with it. The child is the one who pays for the druggy's bad behavior!

1
6 11

Wow this is just wrong. They should have put the funds in escrow instead of sending the money to her.

0 0

I am the most happiest woman on earth,when i was having serious issues with my Husband, my marriage was falling apart and i was devastated. My Husband left home and it became a very big and difficult problem i almost died from heartbreak, i have to find a solution, I went to 5 different spell casters they all failed me, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one faithful day, i saw some great reviews about Dr Bola I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from him and he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my Husband back in 24 hour,No one could have ever made me believe as he said my Husband reconciled with me, I felt good to have my husband back, when he returned him said he would never leave me again...drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com he is the best spell caster i can count on him when it comes to all kinds of spell..his email:drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com i see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Bola and may your Gods ever reward you for your good deeds.

0
0 0

my name is Moore Rose from USA
i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i am married to my husband, i love him so much and we have been married for 6 years now with one kids. when he went for a vacation to itally he meant a lady called cathrine and , he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and devastated seeking for help, i don’t know what to do until I met my friend mrs jesica and i told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Abiodu who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to her after 2days. Mrs jesica asked me to contact prophetess Dr abiodu, I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me in two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought things out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact prophetess Dr Abiodu on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact {drabioail.comdutemple@gm…….., He is the best spell caster i have ever me
HIV/AIDS
Do you need a divorce ?
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
Do you want to be a celebrity?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have problem in your marriage life?
do you want to win lottery or win a court case?
drabiodutemple@gmail.com

0
0 0

Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to Texas to be with another woman. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. So i had to reached out to the Internet for help until i found out that DR DAN was the real deal. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back in having a happy, Lovely and a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work for me, which you have guaranteed me positive result in 4 DAYS, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was remorseful for the whole lot he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. DR DAN you did a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you DR DAN You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and MY HUSBAND. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immeasurably happy now.. now my man is back to me just in 4 DAYS, as you have said it..wow.. your website turely rewarded me.. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is DR DAN website: http://blessedspellhome.wix.com/dr-dan and his Email:BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM. Tel: +1 (310) 751-7818

9 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
0 0

10 0

My names is Alice Owens am from Canada i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr guru the great doctor who bring back my husband which makes me very happy today so i could not keep the wonderful work he has done for me so i decide to share it with you all because he is real not like those who eat up my money and never do anything for me, i have 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago my husband and i has been quarreling about some things he is doing that he had not been doing before,like keeping late at night and drinking i don't know that my husband is having a secret affair with a lady close to my street they do meet after work at one hotel,one day i felt that this is too much to bear then i confronted him one night but he did not listen instead he beat me up in front of our kids then he finally left me for the lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they will never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i couldn’t control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and i always wish he will come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn’t worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great Doctor email address drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com. i was doubting if this man was the solution,because i have tried so many fake Doctor on the internet but they only eat up my money and never work for me so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 12hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man aske

0
0 0

5 0

MARRIAGE RESTORED! My wife pack out of the house with my kids and said she was no longer interested in me anymore. She said all the abusive words and said am not a good husband because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting her time, so i contacted this Strong spell caster DR DAN a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net, I consulted him for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. He told me that he will cast a lover spell for me so my wife will come back to me. After 4 days of casting the spell, my wife call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good husband that I must forgive her for the bad things she had said. Am thanking DR DAN for the Faith and Trust he showed me. if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +1 (310) 751-7818

0
3 0

Am Sarah Karrie from United State, I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Bola. I just can't believe this now my ex lover is really back to me today,my love Karrie was knees presenting begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the left me which was 3 year ago.on a faithful day i was browse looking for solution on line, i saw so many testimonial about Dr Bola on wix.com how he help so many people to restore relationship back,After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my ex lover came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.Bola you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster,Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com,i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with Karrie my love,Thanks for Dr.Dr Bola His email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.co

2 0

Hi, i am Kimberley Logan. I am here testifying about the superb love spell of Dr. Love Shrine. After 2 years and 3 months in marriage with my husband kyle. He left me and our 8 months old son Shaw, for another lady. I did all i could to get him back, but they all proved abortive. Until one faithful day, an old friend of mine Jasmine, told me about a great Spell Doctor named; Dr. Love Shrine, who helped her in a similar issue with her husband. At first, I doubted it, but later on, I decided to give it a try. When I did, he helped me cast a powerful re-union lover's spell. In less than 48 hours, Kyle came back pleading on his knees. Right now, We are very happy together, with abundant love, joy, happiness and riches. I advice anyone reading this post to get in contact with this amazing spell doctor right now, on any issue you must be having. Simply contact him on his email:
dr.lovesolutionshrine@hotmail.com
Thank you so much great one...I will never stop testifying of your goodness in my life.

0
2 0

Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Tom Kelvin from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for Six years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called DR OGUMEN who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell on me but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

0
1 0

I never believed in spell casting but After 6 years of dating my ex lover, I still imagine how Dr OFURE brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am Kate by me,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerfunal and genuine, His name is Dr OFURE, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr OFURE he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.OFURE if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others. his email: [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] or his hot line:+2348109756444....

0
3 0

My name is Vera Wilson i live in England, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. Ofemo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left home since 2year, When i contacted Dr. Ofemo he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr Ofemo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship,contacted him drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or his hot line:+2348163387496 You can contact him Via this email:drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com contact him now website: http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

3 0

My Name is Sharron Greg,i live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect like Dr Ofemo spell,Am writing this article to thank Dr Ofemo the powerful spell caster that help me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman for no reason for the past 8 years. After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped by Dr Ofemo, i also decided to contact him for help because i had to choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr Ofemo you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. And now i am a joyful woman.should contact him via email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or cell number +2348163387496 contact Dr Ofemo is the answer of all problem via drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his web/site: http://greatofemospelltemple.webs.com/

0
6 0

My name is maury williams i am from united states, I was In a relationship with diana and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but on that day which I can never forget, February 14, 2015, a day we call lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love diana very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy man again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster drabubarkar . if you need his help you can email him on drabubarkarlovespell@gmail.com

0
3 0

13 0

0
7 0

Ich möchte nur, um Dr. celyn für all seine Hilfe danken und Betreuung während des Mal, wenn er einen Zauber für mich, meine Brustkrebs-Patienten zu heilen, er war in der Lage, mich an dieser Krankheit zu heilen, Ich bin jetzt positiv und ich bin der lebende Gesundheit und auch meine Ehe wieder zu mir zurück,, ich empfehle niemandem um ihn zu versuchen und an ihn glauben es wirklich ehrlich arbeitet,, Danken Sie u soviel für das Helfen ich in meiner Zeit der Not .. Ich werde empfehlen Ihnen, meine Freunde und alle, die Hilfe in ihrem Leben braucht Kontaktieren Sie ihn durch seine E-Mail, wenn Sie seine Hilfe (celynspellcaster12@gmail.com) benötigen, er hilft auch mein jüngerer Bruder, seinen psychischen Problemen zu heilen, und ich werde nie aufhören, ihm zu danken für die großartige Arbeit, die er bieten, um meine Familie, wenn ihn .... was ein großer Mann braucht ..

1

I had my child for 12 years, no help, no contact from dad until I had a PI force him to court. He owed me 25k. I settled for 12. He took custody and I owe him 8k. I have a second child and I'm struggling financially. I had my son when I was 16 1/2,dad was 21. Had my daughter at 25 with another man who was there to help with this jerks son. How is this fair or just?

0
13 0

0 0

I have joint custody of my daughters, they judge signed a order stating that her nor I would be able to receive child support and that we are both suppose to support our daughters and share the transportation trip and meet half way, seeing I live in Michigan and she lives in Tennessee. In March of 2014 I noticed that that was getting child support that was suppose to be going to my son that I have with another mother. I had to file a motion to get this to stop, which I thought it did because no payments where showing on the computer going to her. Until May of this year, I just had to go back down to wayne county to figure out what was going on. Well needless to say they never put the order in the computer after the 21 days and she was still receiving it. Now they are saying I have to take her to small claims court for their mess up. This is so stressful on me and don't know who to turn to for help. In the joint custody agreement I have 1 of my daughters all year and she has the other and we change in the summer and holidays. Has anyone ever had to go through this????

0
3 0

I have been paying child support,I now have my son and I'm still paying child support,my ex husband is just blowing it till the papers are signed for modification but he's not signing them I called child support they say I still have to pay him how is this fair when I always pay and up to date and my son is living with me?its like they dont care.i feel that people that keep taking the child support and dont have the child should have to be court ordered to pay it back because if you didn't pay child support you can go to jail so it should be the same foe them.

0
3 0

3 25

YES! My husband's ex wife was ordered to re-pay 5yrs of child support for 2 children that she claimed were his but were not. They were married for 6 years at the time. She is now in arrears for $36,000 and has warrants issued for her arrest for non-payment. On top of that one of the children was a medically fragile preemie; my husband's insurance company caught wind of the fact that the little girl was no longer his dependant due to Paternity Fraud when he cancelled his coverage on her. They now have a civil suit against her to re-coop the $$ that they paid out for her daughter's care - over $1 million (she was in the NICU for 93 days).

Don't fall for the "wedlock" answer, judges are starting to catch on to women who lie about paternity and feel that they are safe because they were married at the time!!

0
7 0

I would just like to thank Dr. celyn for all his help and care during the time he cast a spell for me to cure my breast cancer Patient he was able to heal me from this disease, i am now positive and i am living health and also my marriage was restored back to me,,I highly recommend anyone to try him and believe in him it truly honestly works,,Thank u so much for helping me in my time of need.. i will be recommending you to my friends and anyone who needs help in their lives Contact him through his email if you need his help (celynspellcaster12@gmail.com), he also help my younger brother to cure his mental health problems, and i will never stop thanking him for the great work he offer to my family when will need him....what a great man..

25 0

Yes, but usually only in cases invovling fraud- where the mother lied about income to the court or willfly lied about who the father was

0
39 0

Sure, if it was obtained by fraudelent means or DCSS makes some funcky accounting error. Now fraud, is many things- like saying the kid lives with you more than 50% of the time in a given year, you lie about your income or hardships- those are common ones.

0
1 0

this is my testimony i was confuse in life my boyfriend left me to another girl and i loved him with all my heart but on this faithful day he told me he is know more interested on me any more so that was how he left me to another woman so i tried begging he refuse he told me not to call him again so i went to my friend Babara and i told her all that happened then she said is that all your problem and i said yes so he told me about this great man the great donkbaba he is the great solution solver so he gave me his email address and his phone number when i got home i called him and i emailed him all my problem all what he told me was true so he told me that my ex boyfriend will come on his knees begging for forgiveness within 48hours i thought it was a joke till the next faithful money i got a text on my phone saying he want to see me and talk things over so he came and started begging for forgiveness so i will never forget the great man that clean my sorrows away and make me who i am today i will remain greatfull to him and forever because he is real powerful and he is the greatest spell caster i will believe and i trust you can contact him in any kind of problem and you can contact him on his email MIRACLETEMPLE11@GMAIL.COM cell phone +2348151795598 glory white canada

4 0

no get a better lawyer I have heard of having it reduced but no to paying back monies paid out . Matter a fact my stepson lived with us for a few years and my husband ex took us to court for the support he didn't pay while he was living with us and we had to pay that too ,

0
5 0

If you still have a current support order, it shows up as a credit. If you are done with your term of paying support and there was an overage in payments made for whatever reason, the mother or father certainly owes the person paying the support any overage paid. If they don't willingly pay it back, you go to court and get a judgement against them so you can garnish their wages and tax return. Custodial parents are only entitled to what the courts order, and if it was paid through the system, it is certainly returnable. Also, don't ever let a woman or man try to tell you not to go through the courts, because all of the payments you made prior to having a legal agreement will be considered gifts and will not reduce the amount of arrerages owed.

6 19

Yes, because my soon-to-be-ex cried poor to the CSA (Child Support Agency as we call them in Australia).It will automatically be taken out of my tax refund when I do my tax. It SUCKS big time because I know that he can pay the pifling amount set by the CSA, as he now solely owns the very profitable business that we started together. Mind you it is for THREE of his kids that he is denying support for.

0
71 10

Yes. When Dad can prove that she really isn't spending it on anything that benefits the children. Ya know the mom driving the Bentley and her kids needed new clothes, but she never bought them? We all know a few of those!!

0
141 16

I think the mom would have to pay the child support back if it was found out that the father wasn't the actual Bio father. Not all states require a paternity test when setting up support orders.

0
8 0

Actually, all states allow the father the option of establishing paternity based on DNA test before establishing Child Support (this is assuming the parents were not married at the time of the child's birth). If a man waives that right, than changes his mind, the mother is not required to repay support if he is in fact not the father. Additionally, if a child is born within a marriage, the husband is the legal father, regardless of actual paternity, in most states. (Not saying this is right.) Regarding the original question, yes a mother - or father - can be required to refund child support paid to them under some circumstances. IE, child is emancipated legally but child support keeps going to mom or child goes to live with dad but court order is still in effect for awhile. However, a parent who pays child support has no say in how it is spent as long as there is no child neglect. (IE, child is fed, has addiquit <SP> clothing, housing, etc.). The mom can drive a Bently, new shoes, whatever. Honestly, my son's father, who is a great dad, pays $400 a month. This doesn't even cover half of expenses for my child (if you include rent, etc). So if he were to say - and he wouldn't - "why are you using my money for 'x"" I'd respond "bite me."

21 0

I hope so, we are still paying CS for my 19 yr SD. who graduated in May. (our states law is high school graduation or 18 which ever is later. Her birth month is Sept) So while we wait the courts systems and attorneys for our modification we continue to pay the BM they extra child support, we have no choice!

0
254 28

our state gives the child until October 1st of the year they graduate to enroll in college or child support stops then..it was 3 days before my son's 19th birthday...my ex had a fit that he was still paying child support, he wanted it stopped when he turned 18, he wanted it stopped when he graduated in May, his wonderful parental advise to his son was to wait until the following year to go to college so he could get it stopped (if they enroll after October 1st, you can't get child support reinstated), he wanted it stopped when he (the father) was sitting in prison for 2 years and just getting further behind....my son is 20 years old now and my ex got a credit off his $15,000 arrearage for the time it took to modify the order...only because I agreed to it, I didn't have to and he had an attorney, I didn't.

317 8

hi, yes ny mom is going through this right now..long story short my sister and my mom has co guardianship of my sisters daughter and the dhs child support went to my mom and they were to split it. Well DHS sent $496 in July and $496 in September and my mom recieved a letter saying she has to pay like $996 back. They wont even explain and they only claim they collected child support from the father $588 so where are they getting $996???? There werew years where they collected nothing adn so my mom/sister got nothing. If DHS screwed up then thats their problem. Our question is, whatever they collect goes for the child and im thinking DHS wants to keep the money for themselves because there is no way they can pay that back or should have to. i told my mom to call and have them give her a statement from the past 2 years of how much they collected from father and how much they paid in. OKLAHOMA DHS sucks....

0
0 11

Child support isn't only a mother's right. What about single dads that receive it? And there's many circumstances in which a mother would have to also support her child or repay child support.

0
4 0

My name is MORGAN TRACY from USA My husband and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted DR.JATTO for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of DR.JATTO contact him through his email: drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

0 0

Yes, my ex bounced several checks. They went to child support services, they paid me the money each month. 8 months later they came back to me and told me I had to repay the money because the checks bounced. It went into the arrears my ex owed, but i was still out the money I needed.

0
0 0

That is wrong! They should have check out if the checks were good before they sent you the money!!!! He should be the one who has to pay them back! Can you sue him or them to make them make it right? Your children and you should not be the one's made to pay for that loser! He belongs in JAIL!