Is honey suitable for a 10 month old baby?

183 2

It is not advisable to give honey to an infant with less than 12 months as it contains spores of Clostridium botulinum bacterium which is harmful for baby’s digestive system and may cause botulism. Its common symptoms are lack of appetite, constipation, indolence. In fact, when I consulted my doctor she suggested honey should not be added to any food or formula we fed to the infant till he/she is one year old. So I won’t suggest you to give honey to your baby until he is 1.

0
0 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .

1 0

honey is not suitable for babies it can be poisonous

0
0 0

Try corn syrup my pedi said that was fine but not honey!!

0
78 20

http://pediatrics.about.com/od/weeklyquestion/a/04_infant_honey.htm

suggests not giving honey or products containing it until after 12 months of age.

0
2 0

NO honey before 2 years old. My daughter had infantile botulism (at 18 months), it is very real. Its natural properties are great, but an infant can't handle any spores hanging around in something like honey. It doesn't matter what other attributes are in honey, whether raw or pasturized, you can't kill the spores. An infant's digestive system provides a perfect environment for the spores to develope the toxins. All it needs is an anaerobic and nonacidic environment.