How can I get my baby off the boob altogether?

3 0

My daughter didn't want to come off either and the more I weaned, the more my breasts started to hurt because of how full they were...just know that with time it will get easier. Get the pad inserts for your bra and cradle her as if you're breastfeeding but with a bottle. This worked for me. After a week, she started to not care.

0
314 0

my daughter didn't do the slow weaning well. I waited until she was eating a fair bit during the day and drinking cows milk as well. I did a quick weaning in 4 days, it was painful for me but the slow weaning just wasn't working for her. If over a year old offer food first. If boob is asked for after then give it but stop offering.

0
423 0

Slowly ween the baby off.. start supplementing feedings..will be about 1-2mths before it's all done..soon you will breast feed like 3 times a day, then 2 times a day, then soon the baby will just want the other stuff and won't bother waiting for your boob anymore..

0