How can I go to back to school when I have a 2 year old child?

Going to school with a toddler at home may be difficult, but some moms are able to do it. Any advice on handling school while still raising a young child?

3 6

I have a 2 year old, work full time, and go to school...and I do this alone. When its homework time my daughter sits next to me and does her "homework". (coloring) It is hard and exhausting, but well worth it when you accomplish your goals not only for yourself but also your child.

4
23 0

I am testifying on how Dr upesa help me to bring back my ex-husband who left me 2 months ago i got his email on the internet on an article how he had help so many people,so i emailed the Dr and tell my problems to him and after that day he gave me assurance of 4days,to my greatest surprise my husband came back to me in third day of contacting him,i want to say a very big thank you to upesalovetemple@gmail.com. for all his help..

14 11

Hi,
Im 26 and have three kids (ages 11, 8 &2.5) and plan on going to school in Oct. I have taken classes at our local community college before and I mostly took online classes. I takes a lot of determination to do online classes but it can be done. The school that Im going to in Oct. does not have that option. So while my older kids are in school and in there after school program, I will be sending my little one to a daycare. I think it will be good for her to be with other children. It will be hard but think of it as a little break. I need a break from my kids every now and again and Im sure they need a break from me sometimes. :) Anywho, best of luck to you, and make sure you remember that you CAN do it!!!!!

3
0 0

Hello My name is Maria gayle, Am from USA, Texas. and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bringing back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr Paul this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with Dr Paul I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster called Dr Paul and how great his work is. I contacted him via email (salvationlovespell@gmail.com) immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Paul I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours thanks... contact his email:salvationlovespell@gmail.com

7 23

All I can say is that you would be amazed at what you are capable of! Yes it will be hard, and there will be long days, but you can do it. Don't ask me how, you just will.

I am speaking from experience after finishing my bachelors degree, while working full-time, and a single mum. I moved 3 times, got divorced and sold a house. Women are exceptional - and you are no different!!

Go for it!!!

2
19 0

If you put your child in all day, daycare, you are basically free to do all sorts of things. Why not. But you might want to think about your child needing more from you than just "homework time". "Homework time" and 2yrs old.....how scary is that. poor kid.

6 0

Take my advice please go now !!! While your child is small and does not have his/her own homework that they may may need help with. I have a 9 and 11 yo and I am a full time student as well , and even though one of my kids is more independent than the other it still can be a bit much when we are al working on H.W. May I suggest putting your child on a schedule that will work with your school/study time. It will be difficult but so rewarding. Good Luck to You

2
11 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .

14 24

I have a 2 year old, a 7 year old, and a 9 year old. I also have a very demanding job in the Defense Department. And I'm going to school to get my Master's degree. The key is support, both mental and physical. I'm surrounded by people who help with my kids and encourage me to get things done. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Keep telling yourself that.

2
0 0

I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Trust love spell,that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8months ago, and left home with all i had..Dr Trust only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Anthony called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldnt believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone..He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Trust and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Trust :his website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast (Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com web or call +1 860 531 8252)

32 3

Was in the same situation when my youngest was almost 2 years. It's much harder to focus when they get older actually because they are louder. LOL Online or hybrid classes can help you to achieve your dreams without having to arrange babysitting several days a week for "class" time. Check your school to see what they offer. As your kids get bigger (I had a 5 year old when I started too), sometimes some of the cool stuff you learn they will find awesome. My microbiology teacher let my kids try the "germ glow" lab experiment & look through the microscopes :)

Good luck to you! You'll do it!
Holly

1
9 0

103 88

My oldest son was 21 months old when I started my associate's degree. I moved 4 times, got divorced, got remarried, gained a step-daughter, dealt with my current husbands ex and my ex, going to court several times, two deployments (my hubby's in the Air Force), 4 grandparents' deaths, and was pregnant and gave birth twice while I was doing my associate's degree, working full time, doing an externship (working 18 hour days and only getting paid for 9 hours) and doing my bachelor's degree. I also did accelerated programs for both of my degrees and was done with them in a little over 3 years with 4 kids. I was also in the Honors programs with each degree and never had a GPA lower than 3.8. After completing my bachelor's I took 3 years off to take care of my newest babies and focus on them. Then last year when my youngest was 3, I decided to go back for my master's since they were a little older. About a month after I started my master's my doctor found an abnormality in my spinal cord. After various tests, hospital stays between 3 and 5 days, and all while maintaining my 4.0 GPA, my doctors finally figured out that it wasn't cancer and it wasn't MS. It was something called a cavernous malformation that was cutting off the circulation from right underneath my chest all the way down to my toes. I could barely walk by the time they did the surgery. They did the surgery, they removed the CM and the next day I was doing my class with my instructor and my classmates online and taking notes. My doctors and nurses thought I was crazy but when you're paying for your education on your own and when it's really important to you, you do what you have to do. I am telling you now though that you have to be sure that this is something you want to do. It is very grueling, but to me it is so worth it. My master's program was also an accelerated program, I had 10 page papers due every week, I did a 40 slide slide show with notes, research, citations, etc, in 6 weeks, I did a 26 page research report in 6 weeks, we had group projects (which are very trying) every 4 weeks. It's tough but it's totally worth it. I did all of this while home-schooling my children, taking care of the home, dealing with my hubby working 15 hour days and weekends, dealing with him being gone for 8 weeks, dealing with my mother's death, etc. and all of this happened in 11 months. After my surgery, the meds they had me on made me really groggy and the only class that I got a B in was that class. My overall GPA was a 3.84 so I am still able to go on to get my doctorate and I am planning on starting that in September. The only reason I am taking a year off is to finish healing. I am still in excruciating pain and the doctors can't tell me when I will get my feeling back because what happened to me only happens in .05 % of the population of the world. There just aren't enough statistics. I can't wait to start my doctorate in education though and I can't wait to be done with it so that I can start working. My goal is to teach online so that I can stay home with my children and home school them for a little while. And since my husband is in the Air Force and we are constantly moving and he is constantly coming and going, having a job where I can teach online is perfect for me and my family right now. Eventually I would like to teach at a University but right now I would not be able to stay there any longer than 2 years and I don't think that would be fair to them.

1
103 88

I should have also said that my kids are now 9, 8, 5, and 4 so by the time I am done with my doctorate (if I get it done in the time that I want to) they will be 13, 12, 9, and 8 so I will be done before they start college and hopefully I will be able to send them to college and hopefully they will want to go. :) Good luck!

0 0

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I am Helen from Sydney Australia. I visited a forum here on the internet And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR AKERECO on the forum.. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR AKERECO did it for me and restored my marriage of 4 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48hours just as I have read on the internet..I was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR AKRECO, you are a God sent to me and my entire family... His Email: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com

(1) If you need a spell of luck.
(2) If you want to stop your divorce.
(3) If you want to divorce your husband.
(4) If you want your wishes to be granted.
(5) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(6) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how
what stage
(7) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(8) If you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER)
DR AKERECO is the best contact him now on

0
4 0

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Osemu Okpamen from India helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. My name is Omar Flynn from Sydney, Australia. I tried all i can to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Doctor Osemu Okpamen and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +2348135254384. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 24 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold this year 2016. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

0
3 0

For me After God its dr atidi of love temple He has been given powers and choosen by God to liberate us all. when my husband abandoned me and our only child everything changed. i was lifeless . people used my predicament as an opportunity to penetrate me. i was drained of all my life savings and i almost lost hope until i met dr atidi at the last minute. my meeting dr atidi was a miracle and till today i bless that day because i almost lost all hope.
my husband who i had done everything possible to bring back suddenly came back home 48 hours after i met dr atidi
using this post to thank dr atidi also know as the american wonder thank for your help and i will also share his contact so that others can also benefit like i did. contact him on the following.
atidispelltemple@gmail.com
Tel: +2348063930531
Evelyn Sydney from Australia

0
2 0

My name is MORGAN TRACY from USA My husband and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted DR.JATTO for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of DR.JATTO contact him through his email: drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

0
6 0

Greetings to everyone,i want to use this medium to thank the great spell caster called Dr Adura who helped to restored my relationship back to me,it happened that my ex lover decided to break up with me without any reason,saying that he don't love me anymore,this started to happen when my ex lover started keeping late night,and coming home late,i pleaded to him for several months but he refused to listen to my apology,so one fateful day i was browsing through the internet and i suddenly came across several testimonies of how Dr Adura helped so many people in bringing back their ex lover,so without wasting much time i contacted his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com he told me that i shouldn't worry anymore that he must return back to me after he has cast a love spell for me that he will surely run back to me,i didn't doubt his words i obeyed his instruction and indeed after 24 hours my ex lover rush back to me and everything went back as it was in the beginning contact him today on his Mobil:+2347089978383 or his site email
draduraspelltemple@gmail.com

0
9 0

Hi, I am a USA citizen, am here to testify how i got my Ex back with the help of this God-sent called Dr Unity for the great things he has done in my life.. First of all i want to thank mareen for the post she made on how Dr Unity helped her in bringing back her lover. At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted Dr Unity and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3years and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i asked him if he has helped anyone called mareen and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover. I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved.He said that my lover will be back to me within 48hours, Truly when the 48hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry, then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover Steve voice.i was so happy he was begging me and crying on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift. i am so happy today with the help of Dr Unity. He has proven to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady again and stay with me forever, Am so happy today and am also thanking mareen for posting this early.Dr Unity you are truly a man of your word. He can also any kind of sickness and he can solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends i believe Dr Unity is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr Unity has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on his Email:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or cell phone +2348072370762).

3 0

After being in relationship with George for five years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR IRABOR and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 6pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: solutionhelpcenter1@yahoo. com or you can email him at solutionhelpcenter1@gmail. com if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.

0
0 0

After being in relationship with Faith for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/. Thanks you Dr JATTO, i will always be testifying about your good work.

0
5 0

i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr.Ofemo,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Ofemo on his email:drofemosolutiontemple@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai:drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his cell phone is:+2348163387496 his website:http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
7 0

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Osemu Okpamen brought back my husband that seperated with me for good 4 years. Am Teresa Mandujano by name from CA, Los Angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Osemu Okpamen for his help upon my life. My husband seprated with me for the past 4 years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Osemu Okpamen who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 16 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I beleieved in him and he prrepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Osemu Okpamen said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what'sapp him or call him on +2348135254384 for urgent respond...

0
0 0

Fix your marriage and relationship after a breakup or divorce, 100% guarantee Love spell..! A very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited. TEMPLEOFLOVEANDPROSPERITY@GMAIL.COM. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com . My name is Amanda Bryan, me & my family live in Toronto, Canada. Thanks for reading .

0
6 0

Greetings to everyone,i want to use this medium to thank the great spell caster called Dr Adura who helped to restored my relationship back to me,it happened that my ex lover decided to break up with me without any reason,saying that he don't love me anymore,this started to happen when my ex lover started keeping late night,and coming home late,i pleaded to him for several months but he refused to listen to my apology,so one fateful day i was browsing through the internet and i suddenly came across several testimonies of how Dr Adura helped so many people in bringing back their ex lover,so without wasting much time i contacted his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com he told me that i shouldn't worry anymore that he must return back to me after he has cast a love spell for me that he will surely run back to me,i didn't doubt his words i obeyed his instruction and indeed after 24 hours my ex lover rush back to me and everything went back as it was in the beginning contact him today on his Mobil:+2347089978383 or his site email draduraspelltemple@gmail.com

10 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Mary Ken from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Miracle who can really solve all your problems. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Mike, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Cousin told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Mike was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, This is truly miraculous and the spell caster opened him up to know how much I love and needs him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much love we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email: homeoflightandsolution@yahoo.com thank you Dr Miracle in fact you are miraculous and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
1

My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.com

0
11 0

Get your Ex Lover back After a Divorce or Breakup by Best Online Spell Caster?? contact Dr Frank Ojo @ Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Website: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, Mobile number +2348072370762.

0
12 0

Are you looking for a loan ?? Do you need a loan for any purpose? Whatever your problems, related to the loan may be, here comes your help as we offer cheap loans for all. We are certified reliable credit lenders who offer loans to individuals and businesses that need loans. We give out loans at very low and affordable interest rate of 2%, please contact us today and get a cheap: Centuryfinance11@yahoo.com

0
105 5

Well, I have a 2 year old and 5 year old and I work 40 + hours a week and go to school. I take classes online. I have my girls play or sit next to me and do some projects, like drawing or something and they pretended like they were doing homework like mommy. Like Katie said it is hard sometimes and exhausting, but it is well worth it at the end when you accomplish it and your child sees you do it and is right there with you when you do it.

0
9 0

275 0

Take your classes online! I am raising an 19 month old and working full time while going to school! I only take two classes online a semester but I am slowly but surely getting through it. I had my daughter the first week of classes the semester I returned back to school after being on academic probation. It was a lot of pressure but I know that if I can accomplish that and make good grades, anyone can!

You can do this! There is always a way.

0
1 0

Well I was a single mom I had a 3 yearold 4 year old and 5 year old I did what I had to do to make a better life,your allowed to have your time,its not easy to do but it is possible many mothers go back to school, when you study get someone to help with babysitting but spend time when you have it with child,or you can wait a few years 2 year olds are stuck to your apron and will feel insecure, but make time for the baby.Quality time

0
64 0

I was newly married, had a 7 year old daughter and worked full-time when I wanted to go back to school. The best option for me was online schooling. I could attend class on my schedule. I didn't have to travel for a class. I could still participate in my daughter's activities and be an attentive wife and mother. It is tough to take online classes. You need to be disciplined and determined. But it is a lot easier in the long run in my opinion.

0
3 6

We have a 4 year old and a 21 month old. When I first started school our 4 year old was about a year and 4 months and I got pregnant with our youngest 21 months ago, so I was pregnant throughout 9 months of my schooling. I have done a lot of homework or studying for tests with our oldest sitting on my head or climbing on me and have managed to stay on the Dean's List or Honor Student each quarter. Adding the 2nd child has made things more interesting but I would not change it for anything. I love my little boys and my husband and I want us to have a bit more cushier life then we have now, since hubby is the only one working.
When our oldest was younger he would work on his "homework" as well and get out his little VTech laptop game, or his clipboard with computer paper and draw shapes and letters (to the best of his ability) and play learning games or he would go on his computer and play on Zoodles or Nick Jr and play all kinds of learning games. At about 2 1/2 he was able to navigate the computer on his own, I just put the various icons on the computer's desktop for him of approved sites and he would play while I did my homework. It allowed him to learn as well and now he is very good on the computer, he can navigate it very well.
I encourage your to try to go to school, honestly, it is not difficult and it shows your child that you, too, learn new things everyday and shows them that you have a great sense of responsibility, not just in them but for yourself.

Good luck to you.

~Lisa

0
11 0

9 34

Seeing mom or dad going back to school is a great mental push for lots of children, they see this behavior and want to emanate it. As a mom who works, goes to school, has two kids, one with special needs, IT IS TOUGH! But just like when I gave birth to them, the struggles soon subside and you realize why you are doing it and what the reward will be. Always talk about it, the why, the process and the goal. Help them to understand what the motivation is and how they can help.

0
1 1

I have been doing it for the past year and I will always encourage anyone to do it. Where there is a will there will be a way. I am a single mom of a 5 year old and work full time, grad school and no support. It is very hard, but nothing in life that's worth it is easy. I am 30 and just did not want to be doing it while I was 40 or 50. School is so flexible, with online classes and all hours of the day and night schedules. She is in kindergarten and I pick her up 4 days a week, I go to school one day doing 2 classes and one online, that is full time in grad school. On that day the school bus drops her off and the baby sitter gets her until I finish school. At $4 hourly it cost me $20 a week for the sitter, but I am able to add $10000 to my pay check just for earning my Masters. Every body situation is different, but it can be done.

0
2 12

i also had a situation when my daughter was just 2months old, i needed to get back to my language schl.it was a very hard decsion for me , to leave my baby with a baby sitter, but God so kind i had one that was already taken care of my 1yr 8month daughter, at first i was so relauctant, after listening to so many advices aganist it. but i took my stand i went ahead , and the end i was happy that i did. then again it all depends one determinations.

0
10 20

I'm a mom that has gone back to school recently and have two young children, a 2 year old and a 18 month old. I am a single parent and it is very hard. I have the help of my mom, but with that it is hard as well. I feel that it can be done with the right support system backing you up. Recently I found myself extremely tired cause I split my time between school, work, kids, and still taking care of my household. And not only that, trying to get my two year old fully potty trained at school so that she can tell them when she has to go so she can move on to the pre-k class at her daycare and help her with homework, while running after my 18 month old that is very small and has some medical issues. But like I said, it is very important to have a strong support system backing you if you are going to go back to school.

0
3 0

I am going to school online at University of Phoenix, and am more than half way through with my Bachelors. I have a 4 year old, 2 year old and a newborn. It can be very difficult at times but my husband and I take turns watching them so we can do our homework, or I work on mine during the kids' naps.

0
9 40

me and my husband are both fulltime student and have a 2 year old. to be very blunt........... if you are stressed now, dont add school into the mix. school is a great experience yes, can open doors for you to a new life for you and your child, but in order to get there it takes alot of TIME and WORK. make sure that you have not only the funds, but also have the support you need before you offically enroll. my other suggestion is ONLINE COURSES....they may make your daycare bill a little bit more tolerable.

0
1 18

You can do it, I have a three year old, work full time and I'm in a doctoral program, my husband is finishing up his undergraduate degree as well. It is not easy to coordinate schedules so one of us is home when the other is in class but we make it work. It is doable with support and assistance, it's easier now, when the kids are older & involved in activities it's a lot harder to coordinate schedules & to try & not miss something. Good luck!

0
67 63

I just finished my BA at 36 and started when #1 was 1y3m and I was 5m pregnant with #2. I also work full time. I will continue to work full time and start my MA in September 2012. If I can do it anyone can! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

0
0 0

I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +1 860 531 8252. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

3 27

I have been doing this since 2008 when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter...I had my daughter during Summer break and in 2010 found out I was pregnant with my son. Had him the beginning of my 2011 Fall Semester (actually, during the 3rd day of classes). I have taken a lot of online courses through my college so I can still spend time with my children and hubby can work to support us. When I go this coming Fall semester it will be my first time back on campus since 2010. Hubby will stay at home and watch the kids while I am in classes. And I have worked my school schedule so that I only take classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have been doing this for several years and it has worked out. I have had good points and bad points but I keep telling myself I'm doing it for my kids :D

0
11 0

1 13

Hi
I'm 35 and i have 5 kids. Their age ranges between 10 yrs and 13 mths. I'm a working mother and currently in the midst of doing my part-time degree which is already in my third year. We have no domestic helper so its only my husband and I. Before starting on your school, ensure that you have discussed with your partner on the support that you'll need. It not only requires physical support in running errands etc but also moral support. Stress could pile up especially when sudden attention is demanded from you; attention to the child's needs, our own school works, and partner's needs. It takes lots of determination, perseverance and commitments. I wish you all the best in your embarkation to continue in your learning journey. Remember, "YOU can do it!".

0
16 28

I started school when my son was 4 and I'm not going to lie, but it was difficult to manage a child and homework. I think that time management plays a big role in going to school and having children. I now have a 15 month old and the only time I can really get any homework done is when she is napping or when my husband is home. Husbands or boyfriends should also help you along the way. Or maybe having a family member helping out while you are doing homework. My father would look after my son when I needed to get any homework done when he was little.

0
11 0

147 31

You can do it but you really have to be driven to do it. I have faith in you.

0
8 39

Many schools now days have child development daycare centers run by students (with supervision) . I would suggest looking into that.

0
11 0

3 1

One class at a time, and you'll be glad you did.

0
67 63

So true, I plugged away one class at a time and did it.