How did you know you were ready for another baby?

7 0

I really think that the biggest change is from having zero kids to having one. There were times when I didn't know what I was doing or if the exhaustion would ever end. I felt like I was driving in some strange land with no map ( Does that date me? perhaps, I should say GPS), and that's the difference- after your first you will always have a road map. Of course, the route you take with your second will be different from the first, but you know the general direction you are going. Trust yourself- once you've had one you are ready for more.

0
0 0

when i held my newborn daughter in my arms for the first time! it was the most wonderful and intense experience of my life and i wanted to experience it again. now, with every milestone she passes, i'm reminded of how badly i want to experience these moments again. hopefully someday.

0
0 0

My firstborn was walking, talking and had quit nursing. I literally had one menstrual cycle from the time she quit nursing (18 mos) to the time I was pregnant again. It was more that my body knew, not so much that I did. (From Jan 1995 to July 1999, I was either pregnant or nursing a baby). Then I was done.

0
14 0

As a Mother of Twins, I didn't need to make this decision. 2 for the price of one! Doubly blessed with my boy and girl.

0
0 0

Is anyone EVER ready for another baby? My husband is convinced women get amnesia after the first childbirth, because who really would want to go through that again? (Yes, yes, some of you may have loved the experience. I did not). We decided early on we wanted two kids, about two years apart. So when our first turned one, it was time to start trying for the second.

0