How did your sex drive change during pregnancy and after?

The big changes your body experiences during pregnancy are bound to alter your sex life and many moms worry if what they are experiencing is normal. What changed for your libido during and after pregnancy?

6 37

My eldest daughter is nearly 4 and it took nearly 2years to even want be touched again by my now husband, my youngest daughter is 10months and to be honest i dont care if i dont have sex ever again. We have had sex about 5 times in 10months, but that was to satisfy him.
Our eldest is a terror, constantly fighting with her to do things, her shouting at me, running off throwing tantrums in shops etc and all my other half does is go on the ps3 when we get home. Then my youngest is teething and is up atleast once a night in pain, and he stays asleep.
Im the one who puts both girls to bed, reads to them etc.
When he has finished his game he then is wanting sex, im just too tired but apparently being a stay at home mum is a doddle compared to working 9hrs a day, when i tell him im tired all i get is him moaning.

2
0 0

nothing changed at all lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 5

While I was pregnant with my son. my libido was stil pretty high...but he was my first pregnancy and I looked pretty still... even when I was big, I still thought my pregnant form was beautiful. After my daughter it is a totally different situation....My libido is almost nil. I put it down to the fact that I have gained somewhere around 60 lbs... and I dont turn myself on anymore so how can I expect my hubby to be turned on...lol... which is completely unreasonable i know...but thats how it works for me...so I have a treadmill now and have lost about 10 lbs so far and the high it gives you when you are doing your workout makes me feel a little bit more like the confident woman he fell in love with. Its funny but they say confidence makes a woman sexy to a man... but it also works for the woman... and I sorely miss my confidence... hopefully I can keep to my exersize regimen and lose the weight and fit into my old sexy clothes and be the sexy sassy thing my hubby married, the one who liked sex with the lights on...lol... not the lights off girl I have become.

2
2 0

!!! Am So Full Of Joy Sharing Your Testimony To The World My Wife Is Back !!! Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Sarah from Taxes city usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already got one,Ukaka is the man that you need in all rampart. contact his address if you need his service, freedomlovespell@hotmail.com also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com

1 11

Mine changed to the extreme and it went to nothing after my daughter was born. My husband ended up divorcing me because of it. It is a real problem and 25 years ago there was not any support ouot there so I was on my own alone with a 18 month old. Good luck and I hope times have changed and you find the answers you need.

2
0 13

How are you now

56 5

I've always had an extremely high sex drive. During pregnancy, (after the first 3-4 months of EXTREME morning sickness,) I got a real taste of what "extremely high sex drive" truly means. It didn't help that my husband (now ex-husband) and I were going through a real rough patch and he wanted nothing (physically) to do with me. I was crawling the walls. After my daughter was born he still wanted nothing to do with me and I just gave up. I (some of you may've read this before,) ballooned up to 230 pounds. I was MISERABLE.

The worst part is, that after the baby is born, you're supposed to be happy! Once you get the green light to have sex again everything is supposed to just fall into place somehow, magically.

It doesn't. Having a baby is incredibly time-consuming and (especially if you're breastfeeding,) it's a terrible toll on your body. Add to that self-image issues, (even that last extra ten pounds or so that you can't seem to lose can make a world of difference for women about how they view their body,) sleep deprivation... It's amazing that any of us ever have sex again!

I'm not sure how graphic we're allowed to be, but we *are* talking about sex, here... so I'd like to dispense a little advice to those of you lovely ladies that can't seem to get your groove back...

Mutual masturbation. Yeah, I said it. Sex is like a muscle... the more you use it the more it wants to be used and the stronger it gets. A lot of people say sex isn't everything in a relationship. It isn't. Let's not downplay its importance entirely because it makes us feel better for denying ourselves and our partners that pleasure, though. Healthy couples need sex. Unless both partners are entirely asexual, (which is weird, unusual, or medically rare, like a unicorn with two horns and zebra stripes,) sex is an important outlet for maintaining a healthy, committed, emotionally close relationship.

With mutual masturbation there's that feeling of closeness, that emotional connection, without as much of the work. There's still that stress release, the Oxycontin rush (those chemicals that help you stay in love with your partner and bring the two of you emotionally closer,) and you don't have to feel like you need to bring your "A" game to the bedroom, 'cuz, let's face it, you're exhausted!

Obviously most of you enjoyed a good sex life before you had your babies... (otherwise how would they be here, now) so hopefully this helps at least one person. To anyone who I've offended, my apologies.

1
42 6

Hi there, I wanted to vote on your answer, but for some reason it won't let me vote (on anyones, don't get paraniod!) because I thought it was fab! Hope you find someone special to match your sex drive. Mine has disappeared, but I might just take your advice. My reason is we're sooooooo tired, although my husband is much more interested than me. I was insatiable during pregnancy though!! x

3 1

my kids are 12y, 14y and 17y. but i vividly remember sex drive during pregnancy and after childbirth. i had no libido where before it was great. it caused a lot of problems between my husband and i. i hope doctors are dealing with this seriously these days. back then i was on my own. i didn't understand what was happening to me and my husband didn't either. it was a tough 5 or so years! there needs to be a rememdy or solution for this. unfortunately lots of mothers don't say anything and suffer through it.. it should be addressed in the doctors office. it's very lonely and you start to feel bad about yourself. you worry about what your spouse thinks, nevermind the loss you're feeling. i'm not sure what they do these days. they did nothing back then. there should be information pamphlets or even support groups for this. I'm in my 40's and my libido is great. but how i wish someone would have helped me back then!!

1
1 0

I had the same problem Kate. I'm in my 40's and my libido is fine now. But after childbirth I felt exactly the same way and felt guilty.

1 0

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {kemespelltemple@gmail.com },i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing you

0
14 0

My name is JOHNSON ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the power to solve any problem hear is the great man email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call+2348149158514 or +2348136208973

0
0 0

TESTIMONY,ON HOW I GOT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK WITH
THE HELP OF obasolutionhome@gmail.com
My name is Frank Rachel and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After almost a year of Broken Relationship, my boyfriend left me with a broken heart. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OBA, which i met online.On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their
Ex lover back,
Ex Husband
Pregnancy,
Cure Cancer,
HIV AIDS,
And other Sickness,some testified that he can cast a spell to stop Divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called WALTER ALIYAH, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 48hours, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR,OBA's E-mail address obasolutionhome@gmail.com, After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him, and DR OBA assured me that i will get my Boyfriend back in the next 48hours.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do, Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my boyfriend who didn't call me for the past (11 Months),gave me a call in just 2 days, my boyfriend came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. DR,OBA is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try obasolutionhome@gmail.com anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his Email contact:{ obasolutionhome@gmail.com}.
Or u can reach him through his personal cell number {+2347066808402}.

0
6 0

I have been in great bondage for about 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband. We were living happily until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her again outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring for his own family, to the extent that he was planning to marry her and divorce me. I cried and reported him to his family members but he never listened to anyone and to cut the story short, i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids again; on my search i saw people sharing testimony on how their marriage was restored by Dr. Eze Malaka and i pick his email and told him the problem that i was going through, and he agreed to help me and told me never to worry. After he had finished casting the spell, on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat up his girlfriend and he came back home begging me to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never to cheat on me again. I am so happy that i did not lose him to the girl and all appreciation goes to Dr. Eze Malaka for his great work. You are a Great spell caster and to you all that are faced with this or similar problem to this, please contact him now on extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com or his WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://extremewhitelovespell.webs.com once again thank you Dr. thank you, thank you.

0
34 0

I AM Dora Sandy i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to prophet oyinbo who brought back my divorce husband that has left me for 6years within 48hours,i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every weekend so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week,i have been looking for how to get pregnant and how to get my divorce husband back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart,i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to priest ina and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost marriage,then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my divorce husband back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my divorce husband will surely be back to me, within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i pick the call the next thing i could hear was my husbands voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason,that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came back home to meet me and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him,that was how we started again and he has Chang,i promised to say this testimony in radio station,commenting this testimony that now am pregnant,but still okay before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio s

0
3 0

I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 4.5 years of TTC, severe endometriosis and scarring, I was told that IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming parents. A friend of mine recommended Dr Marvel website http://extremespellhome.webs.com to me and pursuaded me to contact him. To cut a long story short, I ordered the full moon spell, within 9 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and gave birth to our son in October. I am writing this message for those women who are at the stage I was at. Obsessed by babies, envious of pregnant women, depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel. Give Dr Marvel spell a go, and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had. Here is his email address extremespellhome@hotmail.com. and his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or call his mobile number on +2348106985072

0
1 0

my husband of 9years left me just because i could not give him A child, i did all i could to make sure i give him a child, i even went to an extent of forcing him to have sex with me every night but could not work. not untill one evening when i was browsing through the internet, i saw a comment on how a woman in same problem like mine was made home by A man called Dr Alusi. i read about him and decided to contact him for help, i did as he ask me to do but i was still wondering how can someone just bring back my love he don't even know but i keep doing as he ask me to do. i was very surprise one morning my husband came and started begging me to come back to his life. at first i pretend to be angry then i accepted him back. Dr Alusi also cast a spell for me to make me have children and as i speak right now i am a mother with 3kids. if there is any one out there who needs his help you can contact him through his personal EMAIL: alusispellcaster@gmail.com. i wish you good luck

0
9 0

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before dr olori you are the best spell caster i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again dr olori at drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

0
0 0

`I don`t just know how to start writing this testimony in tears of joy and happiness,After 3years of heart break by the man i truly love and cherish, a man who disvirgined me and took away my pride,He left me and for another lady telling me he his not longer interested i cried and was totally down for 3years never knew who to cry to so ,Until i was reading on a news paper few days ago on how Dr OSAUYI helped someone in bringing back her ex i saw the lady who broadcasted the news i was like for a lady to broad cast this good job of this great man Dr OSAUYI ,So i said let me give a try i contacted Dr OSAUYI and told him my problem how my lover left me for 3years without even calling or texting me,So Dr OSAUYI told me that everything would be okay within 48hours that i would be happy with the man i love,Truly before the 48hours i got a call from my lover saying in tears that he was sorry,And he want to came over to the house and he proved to me that he will never leave me for any other lady,He made me had access to everything and made me is beneficiary to all is will and asset,Am so happy today for what Dr OSAUYI has just done for me,Please friends don`t make mistake but be in the right path here is Dr OSAUYI private mail OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or cell Number +2347064294395 My Name is Carol Brandy, Doc i appreciate your work web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

0
2 0

my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com

0
5 0

Hi everyone am nacy stresser i will never forget the help the Dr jaja of jaja12demonspell render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 4 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Sherine priest of jaja12demonspell help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of the sherine priest called Dr jaja i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minutes he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within 48 hours. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their Jaja12demons home anything my heart told me. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give these great sherine priest called Dr jaja a try they work surprises because i know they will also bring back your husband. contact him via jaja12demonspell@gmail.com

0
2 0

My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via email:(drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him +2347032618863

0
2 0

!!! Am So Full Of Joy Sharing Your Testimony To The World My Wife Is Back !!!

Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Sarah from Taxes city usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already

0
37 0

My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

0
2 0

i can't really believe that i am with my Ex-Husband back after when he broke up with me with 4 kids i thank Dr Atakpo of (dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com) for helping me getting back my man back, My Name is Mrs Rhona Cole i am from England and my man name is Mr Alan Cole, my happiness turn to bitterness,my joy turn to sorrow,my love turn to hate when my husband broke up with me last week,i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i was so unthinkable and i could not concentrate any more, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think cast a spell on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helped to get back my man until i went to Westmoreland to see a friend and who was having he same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name DR ATAKPO that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover's back and i decided to contacted the same Dr Atakpo and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 24hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much Oh My God i was so happy, and today i am happily with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Atakpo of dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr Atakpo is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help

0
3 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr OSAUYI for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr OSAUYI how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which then he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr OSAUYI so much because i believe he can't fail me but truly Dr OSAUYI never failed me a man that stand on his worlds is really a man,my husband who left me for good a year plus replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr OSAUYI for what he has done for me if you are there pass the same problem or any kinds of problem just contact the great man on OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM call his mobile number +2348100515075.

0
13 0

GREAT DR. OFEMO THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP. Good Day everybody,
My name is Lena Adams.am from the United State of America,This is a very happy day of my life with the help of Dr.Ofemo has rendered to me by helping me to get my divorce husband back with his magic power and love spell. i was married for 8 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me, and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good.he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before,and He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really happy with my marriage, what a great celebration. thank you Dr Ofemo who helped a lot, if you need his help you can contact him through email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website on http://drofemospelltemple.webs.com.

0
3 0

MY TESTIMONY ON HOW MY HUSBAND CAME BACK TO ME AGAIN,
My husband broke up with me 5 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. because my heart and hope was completely lost. Because i love him so much I could not think, eat, sleep, or walk without the ache in my heart. And the thoughts in my head were all about him and the pains that i went through while seeing him with another woman taught me lessons. I so wish that I could have changed the clock back and never to have experienced the pains he made me went through. I Thank God for this astonishing and brilliant NATURAL LOVE spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. DR. OGBODU guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours NATURAL LOVE spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 4TH OF AUGUST 2014, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 24 hours which DR. OGBODU assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr. OGBODO for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address and PHONE NUMBER: Email: (ogboduspellhome@gmail.com) or +2347050485554...contact him today and get your problems solved once and for all.

0
1

Hi My name is 'Linda Wilson' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via ( rivertemplekingdom@outlook.com ) Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your

http://www.circleofmoms.com/

0
0 0

During my pregnancy my libido was very low I was nt even keen 2have sex was tired most of the time and jst wanted to sleep,I gave birth 2my 3month old daughter and I thought it wud get better after giving birth but it got only worse,my sexual feelings are really dead wen my partner touches me I feel nothing nd the thought of sex irritates me!Plz help wat can I get to drink myb supplements or anythn coz I'm not even breastfeeding!!*sad*

0
34 0

My name is Rosie Smith. To cut a long story short I tried about 3 different spell casters over a period of 3 months and all they wanted was more & more money and kept coming up with excuses as to why the spell wasn’t working. Just when I was about to give up I came across several good testimonies of Dr. Oyinbo over the internet. I contacted him and he promised to restore my faith back into spell casters, that they are real and love spells do actually work. I was very sceptical after several scam spell casters. Mine wasn’t a simple spell but Dr. Oyinbo went above & beyond his way to look for extra money when extra work was required. Always called & txt on time. Replied to emails on time. Only asked for half the spell money as initial payment. My partner had walked out on me one day with no explanation …. I was devastated. When I was about to give up hope, Dr. Oyinbo words guided and encouraged me, and then he was back 3 days after the spell was cast. I recommend Dr. Oyinbo extremely highly. Dr.oyinbo you are a gifted man and I will not stop recommending him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him on ( prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com or prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com) or call him +2348074066640. He is the best caster that can help you with your problems. He restored my faith and I AM FINALLY HAPPY.

34 0

I had twins a little over a year ago.
The only time I can honestly say i wasn't interested in sex was the last trimester of my pregnancy, maybe it's my age but I've never lost my sex drive.

0
0 0

Like most of the comments i've read I can see i'm not alone in this. I am a mother of 3 children age 9, 6 & 2years 5 months and I will be having my fourth child next month. I would ay that I had a preety healthy sex drive until I started having children. To me sex after having my first child as been more of an obligation to my marriage and for my partner and never for me. Where i'm from talking about sex in the open even with hubby is awkward. I am a working mum and sometimes I think that my work contributes to my problem as after work I get home to work on my children again whereas hubby gets home, gets fed, get on the net and decides he needs sex.....I love my children very much but dread th time after birth when he will need some attention as well!!!

0
616 0

Its almost non existent, mine is almost 2 yrs and I still havent seen a return :(

0
25 0

when i was pregnant with my son who is now 4 my sex drive didnt change, i didnt want to be touched by my husband. when pregnant with my two girls who are 3 & 1 changed i seen to feel alot more sexy and comfortable in my body and seem to not mind it as much as i did the first time round. but now i have three kids. im not even up for it i go to bed and turn the other way. oh how kids change ur world ... for the better tho.

kind regards, Khloe

0
4 0

Mine didn't really change that much- I wanted it just as much as I did in high school after the baby, but due to baby needs we couldn't. I'd say the most important thing to remember: moms need BREAKS!
I think the fact that the mom has to take care of a little one all the time doesn't necessarily make her mind wander too much....let dad take the baby and have some time to yourself and see if that doesn't bring the libido back. That is my best advice!

0
34 0

0 0

Before I got pregnant my libido wasn't really high. Earlier in our relationship it was high but later on randomly it would hurt to have sex. Like one night it wouldn't and the next it would. It made me not want to try because it felt like I was losing my virginity every other time. It sucked. But about once I was 2 mths. pregnant it seemed like every time we tried to have sex it hurt at the beginning which just killed the mood for me. later on my libido increased more but we didn't try to have sex because it hurt even to do foreplay...which really freaks me out because I want to have sex. My son is 2 weeks old right now so I'm hoping that everything will be fine when we try next month

0
5 14

We had a pretty great sex life before I got pregnant..but because we had 5 miscarriages prior to getting PG w/our DD, we didn't have sex until I hit the 12wk mark, and then, I was so scared it wasn't fun for either of us. When I was 16wks, my husband left for the police academy and was gone for the next 24 weeks. My libido completely dropped off, and when he was home on the weekends, he was exhausted. We did other things like cuddling, kissing, making sure we showed each other love, but we didn't have sex until I was 6wks postpartum. When I was given the green light to "go" we must've had sex for the entire month straight. Now, we usually have sex 1x a week. It may not be a lot, but it works for us. My libido is so much more then my husbands..I'd love for him to get his testerone checked, but he refuses. So, 1x a week it is.

0
1 0

I am a 45 year old first-time mom and I had my baby girl in November of 2010. Since that time, my partner and I have had sex exactly 3 times, 3 times in 15 months and NEVER because I wanted to. This is very depressing for both of us - for him because he wants it and for me because I absolutely do NOT. The thought of having sext has repulsed me beyond words ever since my baby was born. Prior to becoming pregnant with her, I was considered a "freak" if you know what I mean. I do not understand what has happened to me and I am very concerned that I can't even just go through the motions when my partner wants to. I have to keep saying to him, "I just can't and I am really sorry." It is so bad that I want to tell him it's OK if he finds someone else to have sex with. I know there must be other women who have experienced this but I don't really have many women friends to discuss this with. During pregnancy I was the same as I was before pregnancy, I pretty much wanted it all the time. But now I honestly cannot ever imagine wanting it again. Thanks and best of luck to any of you who are going through the same thing we are.

0
56 5

Wow, Mindy. I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you thought about possibly talking to your doctor about this? It seems like there's something (hormonal) wrong, it's not normal to *never* want to have sex, especially when you had such an awesome sex drive before having your daughter!

8 0

The last time I had sex I was 19 years old & I was 4 months pregnant. Now I'm 21 & my son is a year & 3 weeks old. Being pregnant gave me no sex drive whatsoever, it actually took my sex drive away!

0
0 0

I had an extremely high sex drive during my pregnancy until I got to about 7 months b/c I got so big. After giving birth and being stitched back up it was really painful to have sex....almost like a born again virgin. My sex drive has never really returned to normal since having my son but both of us are always so tired and now it happens 2-3 a month which is pretty sad.

0
1 0

When i was pregnant , the first three months i didn`t want sex, i was feeling weak and having nauseas. After the fkourth month I had a lot libido, but my husband didnt want to touch me , he felt guilty to hurt the baby.

0
2 0

My libido always fluctuated with each pregnancy. But i remember that after giving birth with my second baby...even though i wanted to have sex for his sake, i just could not get wet. I was so dry the whole time that it was pain all the way.Lubricants didn't hep much. In the end it just died a natural death till i got preg with my 3rd born. after his birth, the sex drive became so high and hubby couldn't catch up and it frustrated me...LOL. Now i know that it changes and depends on each baby. I am preg again with my 4th child and sex drive is just fine. I am just worried that after birth it might just die again yet i am not planning to have another baby to help return it during pregnancy! i wonder how i will cope. Thanks guys for sharing this coz it makes me feel that i am not alone...:)

0
0 0

I have a 4 yr old and 20 mth old, and I haven't enjoyed sex since I first got pregnant. My libido was not high to begin with, but completely disappeared the moment I got pregnant until now. Ofcourse consideration for my hubby meant we had sex regularly, but for me it's just something on my list to get done. It has greatly affected our relationship, especially since I just can't put in the effort anymore! Sad thing is, I'm reaching a point where I don't really care that this prob is driving my hubby and I apart. i just feel relief that I get another night sex free!

0
17 36

My children are 4 months, and 2years 4 months. I have a boy and a girl. We used to have sex all the time before we got prego, my sex drive never really came ,back after our daughter, and now that our son is around, it still hasn't really come around. Its really starting to be a commonly talked about problem with our relationship, but we both still insist to each other that its just something that needs to be worked out. I don't know what to do about it I feel really bad and he kind of understands, but its so hard. I don't know if I should go to a dr and maybe get some kind of prescription for a hormonal balance or something......Im just completely at a loss.....any advice please help!!

0
34 0

4 4

@ Jessica, dont discourage once your hormones realign you will probably get your libido back. Like Meaghan says though feeling good about yourself goes a long way, as does a little personal space and time. It's hard to give affection when your hungry for space and solitude. I went through every shade of libido from very active (before pregnancy) to absolute zero during, to barely anything for the few months after her birth. Now it seems we have finaly found balance. Honestly you dont need the perfect sex life, especially not every single year of your marriage, but you do need to make sure that everyone's needs are being met most of the time or your relationship will eventually suffer. Besides whatever efforts you have to make if your sex life improves you might surprise yourself how much you'll gain from it.

0
34 0