How did your sex drive change during pregnancy and after?

The big changes your body experiences during pregnancy are bound to alter your sex life and many moms worry if what they are experiencing is normal. What changed for your libido during and after pregnancy?

6 37

My eldest daughter is nearly 4 and it took nearly 2years to even want be touched again by my now husband, my youngest daughter is 10months and to be honest i dont care if i dont have sex ever again. We have had sex about 5 times in 10months, but that was to satisfy him.
Our eldest is a terror, constantly fighting with her to do things, her shouting at me, running off throwing tantrums in shops etc and all my other half does is go on the ps3 when we get home. Then my youngest is teething and is up atleast once a night in pain, and he stays asleep.
Im the one who puts both girls to bed, reads to them etc.
When he has finished his game he then is wanting sex, im just too tired but apparently being a stay at home mum is a doddle compared to working 9hrs a day, when i tell him im tired all i get is him moaning.

2
0 0

nothing changed at all lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 5

While I was pregnant with my son. my libido was stil pretty high...but he was my first pregnancy and I looked pretty still... even when I was big, I still thought my pregnant form was beautiful. After my daughter it is a totally different situation....My libido is almost nil. I put it down to the fact that I have gained somewhere around 60 lbs... and I dont turn myself on anymore so how can I expect my hubby to be turned on...lol... which is completely unreasonable i know...but thats how it works for me...so I have a treadmill now and have lost about 10 lbs so far and the high it gives you when you are doing your workout makes me feel a little bit more like the confident woman he fell in love with. Its funny but they say confidence makes a woman sexy to a man... but it also works for the woman... and I sorely miss my confidence... hopefully I can keep to my exersize regimen and lose the weight and fit into my old sexy clothes and be the sexy sassy thing my hubby married, the one who liked sex with the lights on...lol... not the lights off girl I have become.

2
2 0

!!! Am So Full Of Joy Sharing Your Testimony To The World My Wife Is Back !!! Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Sarah from Taxes city usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already got one,Ukaka is the man that you need in all rampart. contact his address if you need his service, freedomlovespell@hotmail.com also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com

1 11

Mine changed to the extreme and it went to nothing after my daughter was born. My husband ended up divorcing me because of it. It is a real problem and 25 years ago there was not any support ouot there so I was on my own alone with a 18 month old. Good luck and I hope times have changed and you find the answers you need.

2
0 13

How are you now

56 5

I've always had an extremely high sex drive. During pregnancy, (after the first 3-4 months of EXTREME morning sickness,) I got a real taste of what "extremely high sex drive" truly means. It didn't help that my husband (now ex-husband) and I were going through a real rough patch and he wanted nothing (physically) to do with me. I was crawling the walls. After my daughter was born he still wanted nothing to do with me and I just gave up. I (some of you may've read this before,) ballooned up to 230 pounds. I was MISERABLE.

The worst part is, that after the baby is born, you're supposed to be happy! Once you get the green light to have sex again everything is supposed to just fall into place somehow, magically.

It doesn't. Having a baby is incredibly time-consuming and (especially if you're breastfeeding,) it's a terrible toll on your body. Add to that self-image issues, (even that last extra ten pounds or so that you can't seem to lose can make a world of difference for women about how they view their body,) sleep deprivation... It's amazing that any of us ever have sex again!

I'm not sure how graphic we're allowed to be, but we *are* talking about sex, here... so I'd like to dispense a little advice to those of you lovely ladies that can't seem to get your groove back...

Mutual masturbation. Yeah, I said it. Sex is like a muscle... the more you use it the more it wants to be used and the stronger it gets. A lot of people say sex isn't everything in a relationship. It isn't. Let's not downplay its importance entirely because it makes us feel better for denying ourselves and our partners that pleasure, though. Healthy couples need sex. Unless both partners are entirely asexual, (which is weird, unusual, or medically rare, like a unicorn with two horns and zebra stripes,) sex is an important outlet for maintaining a healthy, committed, emotionally close relationship.

With mutual masturbation there's that feeling of closeness, that emotional connection, without as much of the work. There's still that stress release, the Oxycontin rush (those chemicals that help you stay in love with your partner and bring the two of you emotionally closer,) and you don't have to feel like you need to bring your "A" game to the bedroom, 'cuz, let's face it, you're exhausted!

Obviously most of you enjoyed a good sex life before you had your babies... (otherwise how would they be here, now) so hopefully this helps at least one person. To anyone who I've offended, my apologies.

1
42 6

Hi there, I wanted to vote on your answer, but for some reason it won't let me vote (on anyones, don't get paraniod!) because I thought it was fab! Hope you find someone special to match your sex drive. Mine has disappeared, but I might just take your advice. My reason is we're sooooooo tired, although my husband is much more interested than me. I was insatiable during pregnancy though!! x

3 1

my kids are 12y, 14y and 17y. but i vividly remember sex drive during pregnancy and after childbirth. i had no libido where before it was great. it caused a lot of problems between my husband and i. i hope doctors are dealing with this seriously these days. back then i was on my own. i didn't understand what was happening to me and my husband didn't either. it was a tough 5 or so years! there needs to be a rememdy or solution for this. unfortunately lots of mothers don't say anything and suffer through it.. it should be addressed in the doctors office. it's very lonely and you start to feel bad about yourself. you worry about what your spouse thinks, nevermind the loss you're feeling. i'm not sure what they do these days. they did nothing back then. there should be information pamphlets or even support groups for this. I'm in my 40's and my libido is great. but how i wish someone would have helped me back then!!

1
1 0

I had the same problem Kate. I'm in my 40's and my libido is fine now. But after childbirth I felt exactly the same way and felt guilty.

2 0

Hello
What a great and wonderful testimony.
I am Candace Jane from Spain Madrid. I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr. Akereco a great spell caster for helping me reunite my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now. When i found this man call Dr Akereco email drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com on the net i email him immediately i did all he ask me to provide wish i prove all for him.. He performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been casted according to what Dr Akereco told me that's what happen just like a magic to me up till now low and be hold I receive a text from my ex Husband saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he won't do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one and want to contact him should happily contact him now on this email address: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com

0
2 0

Hello
What a great and wonderful testimony.

0
41 0

GREAT THANKS TO DR. SAM THAT HELPED SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND HELPED ME GET PREGNANT.

I'm Stephanie Williams from USA, for over 4 years now of my marriage i have been trying to get pregnant, this almost made my husband to divorce me because my mother in-law was planning to get him another girl, i was always crying everyday because my marital life way going down. My mother in-law made my husband believe that i was the cause of us being able to give birth, i was always crying, my heart was broken into pieces. My husband and I have been seeing a fertility specialist. We have done one IUI with no luck. My husband has a sperm count which goes up and down,the doctor has recommended him taking the Proxeed supplement which he is doing over 3 years with no change in the situation my husband who has low sperm count? It just seems to me that if the sperm are unable to fertilize the egg it will not matter how many are produced. I am was so confused until i contacted this powerful spell caster online who I saw a number of testimonies of how he has help so many of them so I sent DR. SAM a mail and I told him all my sorrows and pain he replied me and ask me not to cry any more that he will help, he sent me some instructions and caution, DR. SAM (the spell caster) performed the ritual rights and I bought some items to complete the rights and he told me to have sex with my husband within 2weeks of doing this I felt dizzy and I went to the doctor and it was confirm that I was pregnant thanks to DR. SAM spell temple now am a mother of a bouncing baby boy and joy has been restored to my marital life and am very happy, no more stress from my mother in-law. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting pregnant contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam
You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031.

0
0 0

Ladies it's been about a week I use myotaut Serum and I can tell u the difference even my husband could tell I had 3 kids and this serum work like magic..for me and my husband

0
0 0

I am hurt and heart broken by my husband, I am Elizabeth Brown by name, from United States.. After being in married with Erick Brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring my husband back, but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I emailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 48 hours, that my husband will return to me before 48 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made a promise that i will testify about so that anyone that have a relationship or Marriage problem or need his or her ex back, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster Dr Frank Ojo , his email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com you can email him if you have any problem in your relationship or Marriage, via email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ( real and genuine spell caster ).

5 0

My Name is Susan Mills, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called UJAMA KINGA has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: Ujamakingahellinghome@gmail.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great UJAMA KINGA for what you have done

for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(14) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY

YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OTIS DARKO AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED CHAD MICHAEL FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $200,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE Email... Ujamakingahellinghome@gmail.com...... YOU CAN ALSO ADD US UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+234816571

0
41 0

GREAT THANKS TO DR. SAM THAT HELPED SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND HELPED ME GET PREGNANT. I'm Stephanie Williams from USA, for over 4 years now of my marriage i have been trying to get pregnant, this almost made my husband to divorce me because my mother in-law was planning to get him another girl, i was always crying everyday because my marital life way going down. My mother in-law made my husband believe that i was the cause of us being able to give birth, i was always crying, my heart was broken into pieces. My husband and I have been seeing a fertility specialist. We have done one IUI with no luck. My husband has a sperm count which goes up and down,the doctor has recommended him taking the Proxeed supplement which he is doing over 3 years with no change in the situation my husband who has low sperm count? It just seems to me that if the sperm are unable to fertilize the egg it will not matter how many are produced. I am was so confused until i contacted this powerful spell caster online who I saw a number of testimonies of how he has help so many of them so I sent DR. SAM a mail and I told him all my sorrows and pain he replied me and ask me not to cry any more that he will help, he sent me some instructions and caution, DR. SAM (the spell caster) performed the ritual rights and I bought some items to complete the rights and he told me to have sex with my husband within 2weeks of doing this I felt dizzy and I went to the doctor and it was confirm that I was pregnant thanks to DR. SAM spell temple now am a mother of a bouncing baby boy and joy has been restored to my marital life and am very happy, no more stress from my mother in-law. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting pregnant contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for pregnancy spell and love spell to bring back your ex lover

3 0

In life, our situation seems impossible to get solved but the Bible says seek you shall find, ask it shall be given unto you. My marriage of 6 years was broken because my husband broke up with me because i could not bear him a child, i was heart broken and i tried all ways to get him back but everything seems not working until i saw a post of a woman called Becky Nolan who testified about this particular spell caster who GOD used to reunite her marriage called Doctor Okpamen. I contacted him and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finished preparing the spell. My husband came back home and apologize to me and now am 2 weeks pregnant and we are living happily again. If you need his assistance kindly get in touch with on his email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ), Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, whats-app him or call him on +2348135254384. for more info call me on 901-231-1788 Krys Cook Nashville TN.

0
0 0

Hello every one out here....
My name is Naomi Strut, I am form USA, am here to testify to the good work of the Best African Traditional Doctor Dr. Ogbefi. 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a caster on the internet, he said he would help me,bring back my happiness to me of at least saving my daughter's life and getting a job that i was contesting for, and still nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the A most powerful traditional doctor in Africa, Africa has always been my hope in spells but i never trusted any spell caster from the one who just eat my money. then i decided to try Dr. Ogbefi. i gave him a try...For all three spells (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a new job with a loan from a finance company, right now, my daughter's condition is getting better each day and i trust she would be well in a matter of days. I want to thank Dr. Ogbefi for his effort and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to perfection. When i talk about this man i don't want to finish he is my hero of the century thanks Dr. Ogbefi his email is solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com

0
41 0

1

My Name is Rhonda i am here to testify about Dr Abu,he is the best thing that has even happened to me in this life, he brought back my ex bf after 4 months of separation i have tried so many people but they could not help but Dr Abu did it for me, I am so happy, If you are having issues in your relationship don't bother anymore just contact Dr Abu for help. email.. ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM, thanks dr Abu love u..

Contact him...ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

(1) If you want your ex back
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due or
low err action.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay you, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
wish
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) Case solve
(18)Do you need help to win a lottery? E.T.C

Contact them on their email on
ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

And get all your problems solved

Thank you.

0
5 0

My name is Louise Dickson i am from {Birmingham City UK) I want to use this possible means to appreciate one man i hold in sincere gratitude and high esteem for his help and his kindness he has rendered to me.This is the reason why i have taken it upon myself to thank this great spell caster called Dr.Ofemo because through his help my life became more filled with love and i am happy to say that my ex lover who has been separated from me for the past weeks came back to me pleading for acceptance from me, This was a shocking event because before i contacted Dr.Ofemo i was the one begging my ex lover to come back to me but through the assistance of Dr.Ofemo i now have my relationship restored. You can also have a better relationship only if you contact: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or you can email his website:http://greatofemospelltemple.webs.com and I’ll always be grateful to dr. Ofemo email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or call his telephone number:+2348163387496

0
41 0

0 0

!!! How (Dr.Ukaka) Help Me Save My Marriage & Avoid Divorce !!!

“LOVE is the key to LIFE” Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Lisa Buckley from Taxes city Usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for

0
3 0

I want to use this medium to say a very big thanks to
dr ebosele for restoring my relationship back. I lost
my husband to another lady who happens to be his superior
at the office. my husband was going out with her after two
years of our marriage, when found out that my husband was
having an affair with another woman, i confronted him
and all he did was to send me packing. When i discussed
the issue with my friend jenny, she told me not worry
that maybe my husband was under a spell and she suggested
that we consult a spell caster named dr ebosele. my friend
told me she came in contact with his email on the
web when she was searching for answers to a similar problem.
we contacted him for help and behold he gave me the answers
to my problems. I was surprise the day my husband and his friends
came to my house asking me to come back to the house,at first
i taught i was dreaming but behold it was real and now we are
happy together again. THANK YOU DR EBOSELE i will forever be grateful.

YOU CAN CONTACT HIM FOR HELP VIA DREBOSELETEMPLEOFGRACE@HOTMAIL.COM
OR CALL HIS MOBILE NUMBER +2348157534383

0
41 0

8 0

Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Tracy Jones from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Eku who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Newton, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Newton was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to know how much I loved and needed him. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email
drekuperfectspells@yahoo.com and just visit DREKUPERFECTSPELLS.blogspot.com and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Eku and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

0
4 0

San Valentín está aquí otra vez y recuerdo vívidamente su decir hace un año que sumo sacerdote Amros de holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com restaurado mis marriage.i miran hacia atrás y sonreír porque la última aquí mi historia era un patético. mi matrimonio fue alejando y mi hombre estaba pidiendo el divorcio porque él estaba viendo a otra mujer ya que pasó a ser su colega en el trabajo y que quería irse para siempre y conformarse con la woman.part de mí estaba feliz porque te amo ha dicho la verdad otra parte no era feliz porque yo no estaba dispuesto a dejar ir porque no sólo era el padre de mis 3 hijos yo también lo amaba y se comprometió a hacer lo que él las tomas o el costo de tenerlo a mi lado .so empecé a buscar y pedir ayuda hasta que me topé con una buena crítica sobre sumo sacerdote Amros de holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com así que contacté con él algunos días antes de val y me dijo que voy a tener resultado dentro de 24 horas que lo hice. finalmente mi hombre me dio el mejor regalo val nunca por mí comprar una marca nuevos car.i estoy feliz de compartir este testimonio causar su casi que otra vez buenos recuerdos nunca mueren hasta la fecha aún vivimos en el amor juntos y es como nuestro amor aumenta en la day.contact sumo sacerdote Amros de holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com o llame a su línea privada en + (234) -7052079645 por su amable ayuda hoy y celebrar su val con su maridito le deseo felicidad a través de sumo sacerdote Amros

0
40 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

2 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555..

0
5 0

My name is Speck Anita!!I was married for five years without any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home lately and not spending time with me any more. and because of this my husband divorce me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my friend told me about Dr.Zion from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problems that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a reunite spell to bring back my husband and it was a miracle three days later my husband came back to me and apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boys) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr.Zion for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is: Highzionspelltemple@gmail.com or Highzionspelltemple@yahoo.com tel: +2348100399287 in did,you are god sent to bring back lost one and make people happy.

0
12 0

Lord Shinnok, Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client (Myranda Hammons from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has sucessfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on Dec 1st. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Shinnok realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compactable. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Lord Shinnok for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him through his website for help. http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple or Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com.

0
6 0

Hello,
Am Jessica by name My ex-boyfriend dumped me 6 months ago after I
accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in
my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and
don't know what to do,
a friend of mine introduce me to Dr Ayelala by giving me his email, i never believed until
I contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me after 3days that my ex will return
to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my
door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not
only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Ayelala. If you have a
similar problem please contact him on doctorspellsolution@hotmail.com

0
3 0

I want to use this medium to thank Dr shiva for helping me to get back my husband after he left me and the kids for 5 months to suffer.When he left,he told me that he dont love me again and he has found another woman which he loved.I cry everyday because i love him so much and i decide to go the net for help when i saw a lady's post of how Dr Shiva help help to get her husband back who divorced her and i just say to myself let me give this Dr shiva on (reunitingexspell2@gmail.com) a try and indeed he is wonderful he help me to get my husband back within 2days and my husband return to me and promise to love me forever and beg me for the pain he cost me. I will forever be greatful to you Dr Shiva and i will not stop to publish your name on the internet for people to see because you are so great.You can email him at reunitingexspell@yahoo.com and he will also save your marriage.

0
9 0

My husband is back!!! I had a problem with my husband 8 months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my husband gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done for me.If you need his help,you can email him at (onimalovespell@gmail.com)or tel +2347051705853 and he will also help you.

0
24 0

Thanks once again the great Dr Zaza I am norah lewis I want to
share my testimony to every one here about what this great man did for
me I was married for more than six years no child with this, my
heart has been trouble so I don’t know what to do. And I have gone
from one place to another still I did not found the solution of my
problem on till one day in my office when a friend of mine came for a
visit so I have been hiding this for every body not to share this
problem to any one so when I see the situation on ground now my
husband is about getting another woman, I try my best to share this
with a friend so she advise me to contact this great man for a spell
cast so I was not my self of telling her my problem so I ask her what
we it take me? She said it we not take much time just three days it we
be done then I look up and down were we I start from now? She insist
for me to try him then I ask her for his contact she gave me his number
and his email address his number +2348103508204 and here is the Email
drzazaspelltemple100@hotmail.com so I called him first before I email
him to know if his is the write person so he cast the spell and am so
happy with my husband with two kids with this, the man is great and
his spell casting is real thanks to my friend may God almighty bless
you all from norah lewis.

0
4 0

AM HAPPY MY HUSBAND IS WITH ME AGAIN, THANKS TO DR AYO IKIGU

My name is Melinda Parker am from United State i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.Ayo Ikigu brought my husband back to me, i had two lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address:email;greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to DR.Ayo Ikigu spiritual temple. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that

0
5 0

My Husband and I had a miscarriage 5 months ago, ever since then he hasn't wanted to be sexual. I asked him about it and he said that he decided that he didn't want any more kids and that he just isn't interested in sex any more. I tried everything we started going on dates but nothing that I can think of seems to work, at this point I felt like I could walk around naked and not even get a glance. Heck I would even be happy if made love to me even once a month. I felt like I'm too young to be going through this, we were only in our early 30's and have a 2 year old.until i met Dr Akim who helped me cast a spell that made my husband to love me more and have sex with me anytime i want to and now we have three kids and he can also plan well to take good care of us.thanks to Dr Akim for helping me.it you feel rejected by your husband or lover,contact Dr Akim for help on (uniquelovespellcenter@yahoo.com).

3 0

i want to thank Dr Zaba for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up for more than 4 month and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Zaba for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 3 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr Zaba for helping me get back my ex husband back to my hands. his spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back the ex husband back i want you to contact Dr Zaba at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at (ZABASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM) OR (Zabaspellhelp@yahoo.com) and get your problems solve or you can call his cell pheno on +2348056391583 web sit (http://zabaspellhelp.webs.com/)

0
4 0

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {kemespelltemple@gmail.com },i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing you

0
40 0

14 0

My name is JOHNSON ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the power to solve any problem hear is the great man email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call+2348149158514 or +2348136208973

0
0 0

TESTIMONY,ON HOW I GOT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK WITH
THE HELP OF obasolutionhome@gmail.com
My name is Frank Rachel and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After almost a year of Broken Relationship, my boyfriend left me with a broken heart. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OBA, which i met online.On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their
Ex lover back,
Ex Husband
Pregnancy,
Cure Cancer,
HIV AIDS,
And other Sickness,some testified that he can cast a spell to stop Divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called WALTER ALIYAH, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 48hours, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR,OBA's E-mail address obasolutionhome@gmail.com, After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him, and DR OBA assured me that i will get my Boyfriend back in the next 48hours.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do, Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my boyfriend who didn't call me for the past (11 Months),gave me a call in just 2 days, my boyfriend came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. DR,OBA is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try obasolutionhome@gmail.com anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his Email contact:{ obasolutionhome@gmail.com}.
Or u can reach him through his personal cell number {+2347066808402}.

0
6 0

I have been in great bondage for about 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband. We were living happily until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her again outside our marriage and before i knew it he stopped caring for his own family, to the extent that he was planning to marry her and divorce me. I cried and reported him to his family members but he never listened to anyone and to cut the story short, i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids again; on my search i saw people sharing testimony on how their marriage was restored by Dr. Eze Malaka and i pick his email and told him the problem that i was going through, and he agreed to help me and told me never to worry. After he had finished casting the spell, on the second day, they both had a quarrel and he beat up his girlfriend and he came back home begging me to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never to cheat on me again. I am so happy that i did not lose him to the girl and all appreciation goes to Dr. Eze Malaka for his great work. You are a Great spell caster and to you all that are faced with this or similar problem to this, please contact him now on extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com or his WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://extremewhitelovespell.webs.com once again thank you Dr. thank you, thank you.

0
0 0

i want to thank Dr Usunorbu of drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com for making me happy in getting my ex lover back after broken up with me last month,i contacted this spell Dr for help and his work was guarantee that i was going to get my ex lover back after 24 hours, although i doubted his word but i decided to give it a try by cooperating with his terms, i did not only get back my ex lover after the spell, but i was also promoted in my place of work, i thank this powerful and trust dr who helped me found joy in my relationship, and me and my ex who is now my lover again is getting married on the 6th of next month, i am so happy that atleast i am with my lover again after all the pains and stress i being through when he first broke with me, i thank Dr Usunorbu (drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com) i am so so happy i love my lover so much that i was almost end my life when he told me that it was over between both of us, but i thank the spell caster send by God in heaven to help his people, i am greatful Dr Usunorbu i am proud to know these spell Dr i am happy that he help me with my problems, for making my life see joy and happiness again, i am happy for his kindness, i am so happy,so i decided to share my store on the net so that people will see the good which Dr Usunorbu of (drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com) has done for me in my life, and if you are out there passing throug any condition, or having bad time with your lover,or your lover has broke up with you, do not think than to contact these same spell caster on his email address(drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com) and you will consider your problem solve. Thanks Dr Usunorbu and i pray you will live long forever because you are so kind and powerful, this is my story from Lydia Claire From Texas United State Of America

36 0

I AM Dora Sandy i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to prophet oyinbo who brought back my divorce husband that has left me for 6years within 48hours,i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every weekend so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week,i have been looking for how to get pregnant and how to get my divorce husband back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart,i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to priest ina and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost marriage,then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my divorce husband back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my divorce husband will surely be back to me, within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i pick the call the next thing i could hear was my husbands voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason,that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came back home to meet me and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him,that was how we started again and he has Chang,i promised to say this testimony in radio station,commenting this testimony that now am pregnant,but still okay before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio s

0
3 0

I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 4.5 years of TTC, severe endometriosis and scarring, I was told that IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming parents. A friend of mine recommended Dr Marvel website http://extremespellhome.webs.com to me and pursuaded me to contact him. To cut a long story short, I ordered the full moon spell, within 9 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and gave birth to our son in October. I am writing this message for those women who are at the stage I was at. Obsessed by babies, envious of pregnant women, depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel. Give Dr Marvel spell a go, and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had. Here is his email address extremespellhome@hotmail.com. and his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or call his mobile number on +2348106985072

0
31 0

Hi everyone, I'm testify how i Got my Husband back after a Divorce !!! I'm Tiffany Wilson From California, after Five years of marriage, My Husband divorces me off no reason, I cried all through and try all the possible best I could to make everything work out for good and to get him back but to no avail, I was confused and frustrated until I crossed a site of Dr Frank Ojo, I read everything completely on the site, it was talking about Love spells and reunion marriage spells and different types of spells, I was more confused on what to do because I don’t believe on spell casters mostly on Love spells, though I decided to give a try out, I contacted Dr Frank Ojo and explained everything completely to him on what I am passing through to my own greatest surprise, Dr Frank Ojo told me that my husband is going to call me back to come home after two days he has finished casted the spell. I have believed on him and so surprising really my husband calls me back home and ask for forgiveness and he promised to Love me only and forever be with me only. All great thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for his marvelous spell work, contact him today by his Email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ,website info: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com , If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo.

2 0

my husband of 9years left me just because i could not give him A child, i did all i could to make sure i give him a child, i even went to an extent of forcing him to have sex with me every night but could not work. not untill one evening when i was browsing through the internet, i saw a comment on how a woman in same problem like mine was made home by A man called Dr Alusi. i read about him and decided to contact him for help, i did as he ask me to do but i was still wondering how can someone just bring back my love he don't even know but i keep doing as he ask me to do. i was very surprise one morning my husband came and started begging me to come back to his life. at first i pretend to be angry then i accepted him back. Dr Alusi also cast a spell for me to make me have children and as i speak right now i am a mother with 3kids. if there is any one out there who needs his help you can contact him through his personal EMAIL: alusispellcaster@gmail.com. i wish you good luck

0
20 0

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before dr olori you are the best spell caster i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again dr olori at drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

0
0 0

`I don`t just know how to start writing this testimony in tears of joy and happiness,After 3years of heart break by the man i truly love and cherish, a man who disvirgined me and took away my pride,He left me and for another lady telling me he his not longer interested i cried and was totally down for 3years never knew who to cry to so ,Until i was reading on a news paper few days ago on how Dr OSAUYI helped someone in bringing back her ex i saw the lady who broadcasted the news i was like for a lady to broad cast this good job of this great man Dr OSAUYI ,So i said let me give a try i contacted Dr OSAUYI and told him my problem how my lover left me for 3years without even calling or texting me,So Dr OSAUYI told me that everything would be okay within 48hours that i would be happy with the man i love,Truly before the 48hours i got a call from my lover saying in tears that he was sorry,And he want to came over to the house and he proved to me that he will never leave me for any other lady,He made me had access to everything and made me is beneficiary to all is will and asset,Am so happy today for what Dr OSAUYI has just done for me,Please friends don`t make mistake but be in the right path here is Dr OSAUYI private mail OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or cell Number +2347064294395 My Name is Carol Brandy, Doc i appreciate your work web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

0
2 0

my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com

0
5 0

Hi everyone am nacy stresser i will never forget the help the Dr jaja of jaja12demonspell render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 4 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Sherine priest of jaja12demonspell help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of the sherine priest called Dr jaja i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minutes he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within 48 hours. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their Jaja12demons home anything my heart told me. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give these great sherine priest called Dr jaja a try they work surprises because i know they will also bring back your husband. contact him via jaja12demonspell@gmail.com

0
2 0

5 0

My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via email:(drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com ) or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/
He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
contact:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him +2347032618863

0
31 0

2 0

!!! Am So Full Of Joy Sharing Your Testimony To The World My Wife Is Back !!!

Glorious be unto Dr. Ukaka the great man and ever, my name is Sarah from Taxes city usa. since 1 and a half year I have witness what is called heart broken. my boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me and impregnate me and leave,he dump me,he stop calling" he stop picking my calls,and he no longer respond to me. I have be looking for solution,I fall into the hands of fake spell caster,they rough me off and took my money without help.I have cried,I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. The silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day,because of my life was lonely. So thanks to Ukaka that came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his mail while browsing and I contact and tell him what I am passing through with no doubt because what saw about him,was enough to believe. And I was given words of solution on what to do. I can't really help thinking about it I have tried to see what I can do, I manage to provide him some materials and he help me with the rest,after casting the spell, 12hrs later he came with rose on his hand and I was even about going out,i saw him in front of my door when he sees me he knee and said he is dying I should forgive him and accept him back he was crying,I can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as the prophet has said he will be. He brought out a ring and put it on my hand. Our wedding day was scheduled,1week after we got married. today makes it 2weeks and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done me a thing I can never forget. And I can't really share to myself alone, I want y'all to help me praise him because if it is wasn't for him I already plan of committing suicide. But right now I am now so happy more than I was before. And you out there crying for help you've already

0
31 0