How do I deal with my daughter's father very immature girlfriend?

What would you do if you felt the father of you children was dating someone immature or irresponsible? Would you say something to him? Would you take into consideration his feelings about someone you were dating?

7 3

I never had this problem, but I have had friends who have gone through this. When I observed one "girlfriend" with my friend's children, it didn't take long to see what the problem really was. The "girlfriend" thought the best way to please the children was to be on their the "fun Auntie". She had little or no experience with children and thought if she acted like an teenager, and made teenage type decisions, the seven and eight year olds would like her better. They did like her, but not the way she needed to be liked...their relationship lack a respect she mistook for not liking her. Have someone else, (who still likes your ex) observe and get their opinion. Maybe they can make a better asessment for you. My friend's children love and respect their step-mother as another "Mom" and my friend appreciates her for being a stable influence too.

36 0

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Natasha Johnson,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { }, Thanks..

193 1

I would suggest overlooking the immaturity. Is it due to a younger age? Inexperience as a parent? Or perhaps jealousy of your past relationship and ties to BD because of the child? These are all questions that you need to consider.
If it is jealousy - then definitely overlook it! If it is inexperience as a parent, see if there is a way that you and BD can assist her in parenting education without offending her in the slightest.
If it is age, then for the most part, overlook it again. Sometimes, maturity comes with age and experience as the circumstances allow.
She may just need to get to know the situation better firsthand by sitting back and watching. Providing reading material on how the schedule for the child is to go, resources for the laws/guidelines, and also advice on being a "step parent" (even though she is a gf right now) could help her understand everything and give her insight on this life.
If she is unresponsive to assistance in these areas, then you should more than likely just overlook it all. If it affects your child - her actions and attitude, a discussion with BD is a must. Honestly, it is up to him to deal with his gf for now, unless the she has a major negative affect on your child.
Remember: you can not choose his new partner. That is between him and her. You might not ever like her - but, she is a part of his life, which brings your daughter into having another "care giver" while with BD. You can discuss this with your child and try to explain it to her as appropriately for her age level as possible. Let her know that it is okay to get to know this person. If her Father trusts her, then you both have to work on trusting her as well.
Do not speak negatively about the GF (or the BDs choice in a partner) in front of your child. This could damage her relationship with her Father.
I hope some of this helps you out! Good Luck!

8 0

my classmate's mother makes $62 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her pay was $21431 just working on the laptop for a few hours. their website .......……WWW.Rush64.ℂℴm

281 0

There really is little for you to do. He needs to make his own decisions and it's not your business. However....when it comes to your daughters care you have very right speak up and control the situation. When he has time with her he needs to be present and not dump her on the g/f. If she is not capable of providing a safe and loving environment then she should not be left in her care.

2 33

you just have to be the bigger person and set an example for your child. If she starts interferring with your children and her father then you may have to pull him aside and have a talk with him alone. Hang in there :)

27 39

I have been there, Sorry to say but you can not say anything, Just as he cannot say anything to you about people you see, You need to keep the peace.
If you say something it can add tension to your daughter (I have two daughters) She has it rough enough that your not together , let alone her dad is seeing someone else. Show your daughter how a confident woman you are and that very little bothers you about her dad.
No matter what is said or done by this woman (girl) lol You need to not say anything negative to your daughter about this woman. (that what us girlfriends are vent too lol)

Keep your head high..and don't forget while you are taking care of your daughter, to take care of yourself too. You deserve it!!

0 0

My name is Andrian Meelin ,i want to give a very big thanks to Dr OGALA for helping me to get pregnant and now i have a baby girl and i am heavy with a boy inside of me. i was married for 7 years and i coulnt get pregnant when ever i take in it will flow out, i became very confused and frustrated until a friend in my office introduced me to Dr OGALA who came down to the states to help me untire my womb.he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub befor we made love. i am very greatful to him . if your out there and still finding it difficult to get pregnant or when you get pregnant it doesnt stay contact him i assure you its going to be very alright with you. contact info, TELEPHONE:+2348039456308.

My Name is Rhonda i am here to testify about Dr Abu,he is the best thing that has even happened to me in this life, he brought back my ex bf after 4 months of separation i have tried so many people but they could not help but Dr Abu did it for me, I am so happy, If you are having issues in your relationship don't bother anymore just contact Dr Abu for help. email.. ABUSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM, thanks dr Abu love u..

(1) If you want your ex back
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due or
low err action.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay you, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) Case solve
(18)Do you need help to win a lottery? E.T.C

Contact them on their email on

And get all your problems solved

Thank you.

0 0

Look on to your partner messages and mails to know whether he/she cheating on you.Genuine online tools like will be of great help

0 0

My Name is Bella Boke i want to give thanks to my dr and i will always give thanks to DR ADUDU who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR ADUDU and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive, him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am b

0 0

Okay, so my boyfriend left me in what i thought was a mutual break up maybe in early april. We have been fighting a lot and just over protective and it wasn’t healthy. The real reason (I believe) was that I wasn’t in school with him anymore, and we became distant with all the time we had to spend doing other things. he didnt have time for me at all, the only time i would see him was when i was picking him up to take him to a required event or when i was bringing him food. He told me he wanted to be in the musical, so being a supportive girlfriend i pushed him to do it. That made our relationship harder because we had NO time together. So, during play practice, he met a girl a cute girl that i guess he ‘Fell” for. The thing is, this kid had ALWAYS had girlfriends. there is no telling when he falls for someone. he broke up with me and we kept our distance. i let myself go and begged on my knees for him to come back, called and called plenty of times (what he used to do to me when i would want to break up) and he was more sure of the break up than ever by the way i responded. I’m young but I really love him. He was there with me through the unexpected death of my mother and knows my family situation very well. he opened up full heartedly to me aswell. Since we had such an emotional bond, i was distraught he found a new girlfriend. Whats even weirder for me is she has the same name! She was my friend too. i never knew she used a love spell on him until i met with akim online and he helped me pray for my relationship and broke the evil work of the other girl and my boyfriend came back to me begging me to take him back. i am so joyful . please meet prophet akim on his email thank you so much.

4 0

I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Dr Oga a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Rose James and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Dr Oga which i met online on one fateful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lover, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Anita, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Oga's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Dr Oga said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Dr oga is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Dr Oga now on or just visit and see so many he has helped that are testifying about his good work. He will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Dr Oga

0 0

My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr.ALLI in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr.ALLI render me when my lover departed from me. My name is melisa from UAE and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr.ALLI and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr.ALLI who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: or call +2348149158514 Because Dr.ALLI is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love. He can also help to win lottery spell

6 0

I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OROSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395

8 0

I was asked to contact this spell caster on because my boyfriend of three and a half years broke up with me. He was cheating on me with someone who had lots of money. I thought that this was his motivation for leaving me. Then after he left me, about a month or two later he left her too. Well needless to say, I contacted the spell caster on email. When I told him my situation, he told me so many things and give me hope to love and be loved again. He told me many things i have done before and he was right! I used so many people and spent so much money that got no result from. Well to make matter's worse, the woman my man left me for was pregnant while he moved the new girlfriend in after only knowing her for three months.The spell caster offered me a chance to pay afetr seeing results but first provide the requirements for the spell. Well here's what happened, I did get my man back in a week later. My lover was totally different from his abusive manners! He is totally into the relationship and loving me. As I grew closer to him, I began to develop an entirely different respect for the meaning of a healthy relationship. was there for me every step of the way, with his kind words and guidance. I am extremely happy with my man.

5 20

I would most definately say something to him! They are yours and his children together. You both to think in the best interest of your children and their safety and happiness. No one else,like a girlfriend, should take that place. Do you think if you dated a guy immature and/or irresponsible he would say something to you? I wouldn't get too upset at first, start off nice, see where that gets you. Just tell him you have concerns. See where that take you in the conversation. Good luck! I hope it works out for the best, for all of you!

3 0

In the same situation with my kids. I have found that I have to take him aside and tell him my feelings about the matter of the g/f. See if you do have a problem with the person and have a valid reason for it, you can file a motion with the court so that said g/f can either not be around her or that she must partake in a parenting class. You must remember that you and the father are the parents, not the new girlfirend.

4 20

That is actually not true...the courts will not tell the Father that he cannot have THIS person around your children. They will however, make the proper provisions if you can state your case and they believe that you have a valid reason for the things you are asking (My ex and his (now ex) were ordered by the court to not consume or even possess alcohol after we went to court about the lack of supervision and care my children received at their home. He is still not allowed to have alcohol or have my children around anyone that is drinking and he could not have visitation until he received treatment for his alcoholism. I also have the right to request random UA's as often as I like along with two other pages of provisions. You have the right to protect your children and you can get what you want, if you go about it the right way. This is not to be misconstrued as taking your children away from their father because he has an immature girlfriend or because you want to be mean or spiteful. Do what is best for the kids, ALWAYS.

5 0

Is her immature behavior affecting your children? If so, how?

8 0

ajfer A powerful holy priest did a wonderful spell for me to help me deal with a really difficult boss who was abusing me at work. I didn't know what to do until i found a priest on an email who promised that his spell would fix this abusive situation so I would not have to deal with my boss again and feel safer and less stressed at work! Only 3days later, I saw really amazing effects, my boss was finally starting to get what she deserved and not get away with things's still continuing so good things are coming out of the spell and now I can go to work with peace of mind and concentrate on my job without getting harassed!Ancient temple you are great indeed!