How do I deal with my daughter's father very immature girlfriend?

What would you do if you felt the father of you children was dating someone immature or irresponsible? Would you say something to him? Would you take into consideration his feelings about someone you were dating?

12  Answers

7 3

I never had this problem, but I have had friends who have gone through this. When I observed one "girlfriend" with my friend's children, it didn't take long to see what the problem really was. The "girlfriend" thought the best way to please the children was to be on their the "fun Auntie". She had little or no experience with children and thought if she acted like an teenager, and made teenage type decisions, the seven and eight year olds would like her better. They did like her, but not the way she needed to be liked...their relationship lack a respect she mistook for not liking her. Have someone else, (who still likes your ex) observe and get their opinion. Maybe they can make a better asessment for you. My friend's children love and respect their step-mother as another "Mom" and my friend appreciates her for being a stable influence too.

36 0

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Natasha Johnson,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. { }, Thanks..

View More
193 1

I would suggest overlooking the immaturity. Is it due to a younger age? Inexperience as a parent? Or perhaps jealousy of your past relationship and ties to BD because of the child? These are all questions that you need to consider.
If it is jealousy - then definitely overlook it! If it is inexperience as a parent, see if there is a way that you and BD can assist her in parenting education without offending her in the slightest.
If it is age, then for the most part, overlook it again. Sometimes, maturity comes with age and experience as the circumstances allow.
She may just need to get to know the situation better firsthand by sitting back and watching. Providing reading material on how the schedule for the child is to go, resources for the laws/guidelines, and also advice on being a "step parent" (even though she is a gf right now) could help her understand everything and give her insight on this life.
If she is unresponsive to assistance in these areas, then you should more than likely just overlook it all. If it affects your child - her actions and attitude, a discussion with BD is a must. Honestly, it is up to him to deal with his gf for now, unless the she has a major negative affect on your child.
Remember: you can not choose his new partner. That is between him and her. You might not ever like her - but, she is a part of his life, which brings your daughter into having another "care giver" while with BD. You can discuss this with your child and try to explain it to her as appropriately for her age level as possible. Let her know that it is okay to get to know this person. If her Father trusts her, then you both have to work on trusting her as well.
Do not speak negatively about the GF (or the BDs choice in a partner) in front of your child. This could damage her relationship with her Father.
I hope some of this helps you out! Good Luck!

8 0

my classmate's mother makes $62 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her pay was $21431 just working on the laptop for a few hours. their website .......……WWW.Rush64.ℂℴm

View More
281 0

There really is little for you to do. He needs to make his own decisions and it's not your business. However....when it comes to your daughters care you have very right speak up and control the situation. When he has time with her he needs to be present and not dump her on the g/f. If she is not capable of providing a safe and loving environment then she should not be left in her care.

2 33

you just have to be the bigger person and set an example for your child. If she starts interferring with your children and her father then you may have to pull him aside and have a talk with him alone. Hang in there :)

27 39

I have been there, Sorry to say but you can not say anything, Just as he cannot say anything to you about people you see, You need to keep the peace.
If you say something it can add tension to your daughter (I have two daughters) She has it rough enough that your not together , let alone her dad is seeing someone else. Show your daughter how a confident woman you are and that very little bothers you about her dad.
No matter what is said or done by this woman (girl) lol You need to not say anything negative to your daughter about this woman. (that what us girlfriends are vent too lol)

Keep your head high..and don't forget while you are taking care of your daughter, to take care of yourself too. You deserve it!!


0 0

My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr.ALLI in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr.ALLI render me when my lover departed from me. My name is melisa from UAE and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr.ALLI and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr.ALLI who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: or call +2348149158514 Because Dr.ALLI is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love. He can also help to win lottery spell

6 0

I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OROSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395


Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on he's very nice and great.

    Edit  |   Delete  |   Get Your Widget
8 0

I was asked to contact this spell caster on because my boyfriend of three and a half years broke up with me. He was cheating on me with someone who had lots of money. I thought that this was his motivation for leaving me. Then after he left me, about a month or two later he left her too. Well needless to say, I contacted the spell caster on email. When I told him my situation, he told me so many things and give me hope to love and be loved again. He told me many things i have done before and he was right! I used so many people and spent so much money that got no result from. Well to make matter's worse, the woman my man left me for was pregnant while he moved the new girlfriend in after only knowing her for three months.The spell caster offered me a chance to pay afetr seeing results but first provide the requirements for the spell. Well here's what happened, I did get my man back in a week later. My lover was totally different from his abusive manners! He is totally into the relationship and loving me. As I grew closer to him, I began to develop an entirely different respect for the meaning of a healthy relationship. was there for me every step of the way, with his kind words and guidance. I am extremely happy with my man.

5 20

I would most definately say something to him! They are yours and his children together. You both to think in the best interest of your children and their safety and happiness. No one else,like a girlfriend, should take that place. Do you think if you dated a guy immature and/or irresponsible he would say something to you? I wouldn't get too upset at first, start off nice, see where that gets you. Just tell him you have concerns. See where that take you in the conversation. Good luck! I hope it works out for the best, for all of you!

3 0

In the same situation with my kids. I have found that I have to take him aside and tell him my feelings about the matter of the g/f. See if you do have a problem with the person and have a valid reason for it, you can file a motion with the court so that said g/f can either not be around her or that she must partake in a parenting class. You must remember that you and the father are the parents, not the new girlfirend.

4 20

That is actually not true...the courts will not tell the Father that he cannot have THIS person around your children. They will however, make the proper provisions if you can state your case and they believe that you have a valid reason for the things you are asking (My ex and his (now ex) were ordered by the court to not consume or even possess alcohol after we went to court about the lack of supervision and care my children received at their home. He is still not allowed to have alcohol or have my children around anyone that is drinking and he could not have visitation until he received treatment for his alcoholism. I also have the right to request random UA's as often as I like along with two other pages of provisions. You have the right to protect your children and you can get what you want, if you go about it the right way. This is not to be misconstrued as taking your children away from their father because he has an immature girlfriend or because you want to be mean or spiteful. Do what is best for the kids, ALWAYS.

View More
5 0

Is her immature behavior affecting your children? If so, how?

8 0

ajfer A powerful holy priest did a wonderful spell for me to help me deal with a really difficult boss who was abusing me at work. I didn't know what to do until i found a priest on an email who promised that his spell would fix this abusive situation so I would not have to deal with my boss again and feel safer and less stressed at work! Only 3days later, I saw really amazing effects, my boss was finally starting to get what she deserved and not get away with things's still continuing so good things are coming out of the spell and now I can go to work with peace of mind and concentrate on my job without getting harassed!Ancient temple you are great indeed!

View More

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms