How do I ease my nerves when dealing with my child's development level?

1
0
3 0

Give youself time out, inhale, exhale and count to 10.

0
0 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Frank Ojo, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Frank Ojo mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr Frank Ojo is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Frank Ojo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com , Web site: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that work fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool .

2 18

I have a child who is developmentally delayed, I agree with Lu Lu, what your child's development level and what area is causing you grief? Do you have any support?

0
122 0

Hi everyone,i am so excited i got my Ex husband Back with the help of a powerfully and genuine spell caster online called Dr Unity.I am Natasha Hayes by name and i reside here in London, United Kingdom. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Unityspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past{7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster Dr Unity. So, i will advice you out there, if you have any problem contact Dr Unity,i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you and you will be the next to share your testimony to every one in the world!!. Email him at( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 and you can also visit his website for more details: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com )thanks to Dr Unity,Please share this with your friends.. Visit Dr Unity website http://tiffanymarie1.deviantart.com/journal/WELCOME-TO-MY-WEBSITE-DR-UNITY-SPELL-TEMPLE-612291157

12 0

What is your child's development level? And what in particular is giving you the most grief?

0
0 0