How do I get my daughter to quit taking off her diaper without duck taping it on her?

Young kids love to pull of their clothes, shoes, and even their diapers. What are some tips for getting your baby to keep their diaper on throughout the day?

0 25

She is ready 2 potty train! When my daughter began doing this we traded her pampers 4 panties and she was completely trained even thru the night within 2 weeks. She would also go 2 the potty on her own because she didn't like the wetness on her bottom. This will probably be the easiest time for you to ever try and potty train her! Good luck!

3
0 0

sit her on the toilet,,, its her way of telling you she a big girl now,,, :)

1
482 54

Put some training panties on her, see how that goes :)

0
0 2

Should change diapers more often. Kids do not like the squishy feeling.

0
0 0

put her in outfits like over alls that she cant get to the diaper

0
0 0

If you don't think she and YOU are not ready for potty training, then put a onies on her. The buttonss at the bottom can make it difficult for her to pull off her diaper.

0
0 29

I say if she is taking off her diaper she is ready for panties...my daughter started doing the same thing at or around her 1st b-day and i started putting her panties on her while we were in the house...it made potty training a breeze!

0
1 0

Put it on backwards.....I did this 30 years ago after my kids kept pulling theirs off :)

0